PDA

View Full Version : Friendlies Killin Friendlies [Saturn]

TheDuckMan
24-10-03, 19:59
Ok what is with you people. I am CA and I have been getting killed by (not only me, I have watched others) firendlies. I am talkin like I got killed by a Tanget today in PP while we were fighting TG. This needs fixed. You clan leaders need to keep a better eye on your clan mates. Your givin yourselves bad reps and I do have the names of the people that were killin frienlies and the names of the clans. And I can assure you, that you will recieve no help from swift justice until the situation is resolved.

ezza
24-10-03, 20:02
not really seen anything like that, only case was when a TT clan was fighting a CM clan, though not seen anything going on.

either way its lame to kill allied factions.

and what you CA runners doing in my home area of Pepper park:mad: :p

trigger hurt
24-10-03, 20:28
Originally posted by TheDuckMan
Ok what is with you people. I am CA and I have been getting killed by (not only me, I have watched others) firendlies. I am talkin like I got killed by a Tanget today in PP while we were fighting TG. This needs fixed. You clan leaders need to keep a better eye on your clan mates. Your givin yourselves bad reps and I do have the names of the people that were killin frienlies and the names of the clans. And I can assure you, that you will recieve no help from swift justice until the situation is resolved.

Onoz! No Help from Swift Justice :(

I can probably take a guess at who the tangent was that killed you in pepper.

oh...this will probably get a 'keep it in the game'

Progenitor
24-10-03, 20:34
I don't care where you are - warzone or not, if you kill an ally or neutral you should get a faction/sl hit.

-p

superfresh
24-10-03, 20:35
There are a few players who have decided to disregard the faction system. 'Tis a shame but there ya have it.

Sokaris
24-10-03, 20:46
had the same problem last night in the aggies with my tank..

got lots of tg's running down there all the time with ranks 60 or so poison barreling and such and running away and they are killing everything including other tg's and neutrals that have no problem with them.

I don't mind if someone comes and ganks me but i hate when they come and poison stack me and run then call me a pussy later for not fighting them..

i just find it ironic as all hell yet you couldn't try to explain to them that what they did is pathetic they will just always call you a pussy and a wuss..

saturn has a lot of problems and that is just one of them.

Rieper
24-10-03, 20:49
You know.. clans arent factions.. my clans biggest war was against a clan in the same faction... f6 doesnt mean all that much without dynamic factions anyhow :)

ezza
24-10-03, 21:13
Originally posted by Rieper
You know.. clans arent factions.. my clans biggest war was against a clan in the same faction... f6 doesnt mean all that much without dynamic factions anyhow :)

nah that just means the clans couldnt comprehend the factions system:rolleyes:

most tangent clans are complete fuckers anyway, i remember a certain TT clan trying to start a fight with mine and we were mercs, about 2 days later a number of that TT clan were TG:rolleyes:

Marx
24-10-03, 21:17
the clan war system needs to get fixed and implemented.

So as people on the clan warlist can be killed without SL hit.

Ikon
24-10-03, 21:30
Originally posted by Marx
the clan war system needs to get fixed and implemented.

So as people on the clan warlist can be killed without SL hit.

Then people are going to put themselves in a clan "at war" with every other clan, that way they can just randomly kill everyone they want to. Unless they make it so that clans have to agree on a war or whatever.

Spy XX
24-10-03, 22:56
Originally posted by ezza
not really seen anything like that, only case was when a TT clan was fighting a CM clan, though not seen anything going on.

either way its lame to kill allied factions.

and what you CA runners doing in my home area of Pepper park:mad: :p

Hm i guess you are talking about the Templars (TT) vs Titans (CM) fight. But that one was not started by TT, it was started by CM's cause they got an offer for our tags :rolleyes:

Style
24-10-03, 22:59
oh please, be happy you was not playing before the pre-pk nerf

Lethys
24-10-03, 23:00
Originally posted by Ikon
Then people are going to put themselves in a clan "at war" with every other clan, that way they can just randomly kill everyone they want to. Unless they make it so that clans have to agree on a war or whatever.

A declaration of war has to be accepted by the other clan.

Divide
25-10-03, 02:49
Factions are bullshit, they are just another motive to pk people that are red... The reason this becomes a problem is soullight-- KK there are so many holes in your soullight system you fuck almost every player on a semi-daily basis. Remove SoulLight, or fix the shit