PDA

View Full Version : Make Plaza Four actually work!

Heavyporker
24-10-03, 18:56
Plaza Four, in so many ways, is better to tradeskill in than Plaza One.

For one, there's an ASG there, and for another, there's all the shops: Yakarma, A&W, and HEW, not to mention the Medicare! Additionally, there's a Stock-X and Rokkwear! Barterers rejoice!

Plus, there's a GeneRep right in the middle of all that bustling business! Implanters rejoice!

And most gratifying of all, a Garriot's Diner! RPers, tourists, and Researchers rejoice!

And before you Constructors complain, there's a Crytons nearby with a gogo rather nearer than in Plaza One.

Just some small changes are needed to fully unleash Plaza Four's potential.

- The fourth vendor in the Cryton's need to be removed and a proper Cryton's vendor put in. I suggest a chemicals vendor, since Plaza One Crytons offers fully made parts.

- A bench (or two) needs to be put into the Pit, on the side opposite the Crytons.

*That would make the constructors swarm in - A tools/gel vendor and chems vendor and gogo in flirting distance.

- Benches need to be put on the wall to the left of the GR, on the wall extending to the Yakarma's right, and perhaps on the walls defining the outside of the Stock-X as well.

*That'd make it a much more proper public place.

- Remove the Taylor's Biochem - you already have the medicare with excellent regeneration beds above it, which sells all the LOMs and Pharmaceuticals one needs. Replace that with EITHER an allbuyer Yo's (strongly favored) or a VentureWarp (rather in theme with NExT HQ and ASG nearby).

*Redundancy would be removed, and the zone made that much more practical.

- I suggest a gogo up on the second or third level in the commercial walkways, since it's quite a pain to run around to the sole gogo in the zone, when practically every other city sector has mutliple gogos.

*It would make things move much better with a second gogo within the store complex.

Thank you for your time.

Mighty Max
24-10-03, 19:04
Plaza 1 - Tradition.

Nothing would let me move to p4 ....

superfresh
24-10-03, 19:07
I'd prefer Viarosso, TBH. The most attractive part of the city, but it gets the least traffic.

Heavyporker
24-10-03, 19:08
Plaza One just sucks for me. Indifferent and inefficient architecture, scattered handful of stores, and all the rats swarming out of that eyesore of sewers in the middle of the street, no thanks. Plus, there's like ninety copbots there.

Plaza Four looks much more cozier and merchantile than Plaza One. Plaza One's purely administrative - Con Center and CA HQ just dominates with their ninety guards and copbots just dominates..

edit - Via Rosso is the LUXURY sector of Neocron. It hardly benefits the commerce of the cyberpunkish runner. Via Rosso is like window shopping for christmas day or something.

Spoon
24-10-03, 19:13
Originally posted by Heavyporker

- The fourth vendor in the Cryton's need to be removed and a proper Cryton's vendor put in. I suggest a chemicals vendor, since Plaza One Crytons offers fully made parts.

- A bench (or two) needs to be put into the Pit, on the side opposite the Crytons.

*That would make the constructors swarm in - A tools/gel vendor and chems vendor and gogo in flirting distance.

- Benches need to be put on the wall to the left of the GR, on the wall extending to the Yakarma's right, and perhaps on the walls defining the outside of the Stock-X as well.

I agree about the fourth vender there, although, I think he should sell parts....

And talk to your Faction Counciler about adding benches and gogos,, maybe KK will hard code it in, if it works out..
Like the subway improvments....

Heavyporker
24-10-03, 19:15
I will do that, spoon, thank you for suggesting that.

Benjie
24-10-03, 21:17
Plaza 4 also has an Agressor Celler.

Vid Gamer
24-10-03, 21:22
How did Plaza 1 become the place to meet in the first place?

Tratos
24-10-03, 21:23
YES, basicly because i hate plaza 1.

i only think ppl go there is because every one does, and the fact theres a "market-ish" square right outside medicare, i think your ideas for plaza 4 are VERY good and would be cool to see.

~T

Tycho C
24-10-03, 21:27
Ironicly, the shops in Plaza 4 have a name. It's actualy a mall. brb with name.

Xenon Mall

Genty
24-10-03, 21:27
In Beta 3 it was plaza 3 being the meeting place...it just...ended up plaza 1 where everyone ended up going, kind of weird how it happened.

Cruzbroker
24-10-03, 21:35
Plaza 1 has room, not so crowded as p3-4 "thin streets"... Beta 4 the place used to be Plaza 2 YO's, if I remember correct...

I will be tradeskilling at p2-4, not 1, never.. So my services are available only those who really think what's the best place to trade :p

Vid Gamer
24-10-03, 21:37
Originally posted by Tratos
i only think ppl go there is because every one does, and the fact theres a "market-ish" square right outside medicare

Yeah, I think this is the reason too, because there's a big space for people to go about, although Plaza 4 has that space next to the NExT HQ, too and has 3 floors.

When I reactivated my account and saw the newly decorated subways, I just thought it looked cool, but is a shame because no one will use it. There's actually a lot of RP places that no one uses, but if Plaza 4 got fixed up a bit, it would be awesome and a better place then Plaza 1.

Ascension
24-10-03, 22:02
Ive never actually thought about it.. but i totaly agree..

It makes perfect sense. Just a shame it will never happen..

Simply because KK could add benches and everything.. but the people would still stay in plaza 1..

Unless they made it an anarchy zone all made it tht when DoY attack it damages all the shops or something:) i dunno just a few ideas

plaza 4 would rock as a central of the city.. if we all made an effort to go there it would work. if not then P 4 will stay empty:(

Vid Gamer
24-10-03, 22:03
Originally posted by Ascention
It makes perfect sense. Just a shame it will never happen..

I think it could work if tradeskillers started advertising there business in Plaza 4.. it's not that hard. All you need is a group to start it off and everyone will follow. :D

Mr Friendly
24-10-03, 22:14
the GMs, nor KK nor CDV nor neone else really "made" P! the tradeskill center. US, the players did. why? because u have everything u need in that zone: the psi shop, crytons, medicare, diamond HQ for appies, venture warp, access to ALL other zones (P2, P3, & P4) simple weapons shop in P2, advanced in P1, everything =)

Cruzbroker
24-10-03, 22:18
Plaza 1 is "Thee One", weird image ...

It's not a big job I think (why would they have done it to subway stations then)...

Cruzbroker
24-10-03, 22:22
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
because u have everything u need in that zone: the psi shop, crytons, medicare, diamond HQ for appies, venture warp, access to ALL other zones (P2, P3, & P4) simple weapons shop in P2, advanced in P1, everything =)

Plaza 4 actually has them closer AND you get Via rosso quickly from there (WHERE IS THE ONLY place npc's sell heavy stuff, kevlar armors etc.)

Ascension
24-10-03, 22:52
Im gonna boycot plaza 1:D this would be so cool:)

Ascension
24-10-03, 23:02
Please dont let this thread die:(

Cumon guys post your feelings and select ya choice on the poll;)

Mr Friendly
24-10-03, 23:03
Originally posted by Cruzbroker
Plaza 4 actually has them closer AND you get Via rosso quickly from there (WHERE IS THE ONLY place npc's sell heavy stuff, kevlar armors etc.)

tell me, how many times a day do u make a trip to viarosso to get somthin from the heavy shops? :D

Tratos
24-10-03, 23:07
everyone on pluto TO PLAZA 4!!!

lol

im standing there right now.. anyone care to join me?

~T

Morris
24-10-03, 23:11
If the Crytons in Plaza 4 sold item parts (and maybe chems), it would be far superior to Plaza 1 for tradeskilling. Plaza 1 is missing a few key things, such as A&W simple weapons. Then again, it's nice not being spammed all to hell every time I come down from the clan apartment o_O

As things stand, the Plaza 3 Crytons would be a much better place for constructors to hang out because of the store layout and the easy access to A&W, HEW, and Yo's.

Shujin
24-10-03, 23:17
Originally posted by Cruzbroker
Plaza 1 has room, not so crowded as p3-4 "thin streets"... Beta 4 the place used to be Plaza 2 YO's, if I remember correct...

I will be tradeskilling at p2-4, not 1, never.. So my services are available only those who really think what's the best place to trade :p nope beta4's meeting spot was Yo's in Plaza 1, i remember standin on the big ledges with about 5 other ppl advertising shit i was sellin ;]]

tell me, how many times a day do u make a trip to viarosso to get somthin from the heavy shops? :D

i hate viarosso, ;/ used to love it back in beta alot of ppl hung around the lil cyrton area, but hate it now, only go there sometimes when im a noob, make my noobs proto most the time bcuz its allied / neut with almost all, and it has NO places to buy drugs or medi's ;[
u'd think the richest place in NC would be able to afford a damn hospital

Cruzbroker
24-10-03, 23:28

HAwrr, If I had something to do in Neocron, like noobs... AND... constclub is at via rosso :p

@Shujin, yeah, I remember always messing those two yo's.. (running round the corner to get up the ramp, *bump* "oops wrong yo's..") weird..

Ascension
24-10-03, 23:41
GR: "plaza"High watch road"

I went up there for the 1st time ever in my time in Neocron...

Ive been playing since May this yeah.. OMG its so cool up there.

GO LOOK NOW:p

superfresh
25-10-03, 00:01
Ok I wish I could re-vote. Plaza 4 would make a sweet tradeskilling area. Not thrilled about the GR placement, but otherwise its great. Only problem is getting ppl there.

Some benches would be nice.

Shujin
25-10-03, 00:08
Originally posted by superfresh
Ok I wish I could re-vote. Plaza 4 would make a sweet tradeskilling area. Not thrilled about the GR placement, but otherwise its great. Only problem is getting ppl there.

Some benches would be nice. theres tables with chairs around them right outside the GR

btw: plaza 4 would also be a great meeting spot due to the NPC's telling newbs how to do stuff

Tratos
25-10-03, 00:12
well stop talking and start doing!, lol me and Ascention were standing there for like 15mins b4 trying to get ppl to stay.

its got loads of very cool features, i think its much better than plaza 1 after ive had a look about.

and i think ill go back now, anyone care to join me?

/me GRs to Plaza 4

:) ;)

~T

superfresh
25-10-03, 00:14
I'm there on Saturn now, poking and repairing. Had one customer so far :) O well, I have nothing to lose. Ill stay there and see what happens.

Ascension
25-10-03, 01:26
LoL, Yeah soz i had to leave.. whos the CA faction councilor for the main servers?

Get hold of him and get him to put benches down..

And if things work out they can hard wire them into the lvl's just like they did in the subways

:)

superfresh
25-10-03, 02:26
Im gonna slug it out, but I can't get people here via trade channel. Some influential peeps from each faction would have to talk people into it, and top notch tradeskillers would have to sweat out slow business and/or confusion for a bit. Its really worth it though. Every shop in the game is here as far as I can tell, its bigger, and there are 3 tiers. Lots of Citycoms and Gogo's too.

Sorin
25-10-03, 02:47
I love plaza 4 too, I just wish there were more and better placed gogos and GRs, and a better Cryton's. I love Viarosso, mainly VR2 and VR3, but they are kinda out of the way, sorta. I mean there is the subway which gives you access to Plaza in one direction and Pepper Park in the other, and VR2 has that shortcut through ProtoPharm headquarters to Plaza 2 (God I love that shortcut. I use it all the time). My main gripes with VR are while VR2 has a great Cryton's, it's really devoid of anything else but a HEW and Yo's. And the complete lack of a medicare in any VR sector is off putting; I hate having to run to Plaza 4 for drugs, loms, stamina boosters, etc.

Viarosso
Locations of various places difficult for people that have never been there, or go there rarely
Lack of Medicare
A GR in VR3 would be nice.
Maybe a Cryton's?

and

Plaza 4
At least one more GR, in that open square area with the elevators
A gogo or two in same location
Benches on bottom level
Better, more accessible Cryton's.

That's all I can come up with now. I had plenty more but I got distracted and my train of thought got derailed.

superfresh
25-10-03, 02:53
Yeah. I said the same thing earlier. If there was a better placed GR, P4 would rock. But at the same time, its so big that the pokers could congregate around it, while the ressers and consters could gravitate towards Crytons. The square is bigger, and add in the three levels and you have way more space than P1.

superfresh
25-10-03, 03:39
K. The only thing keeping P4 from being the best tradeskill spot is the lack of a groundlevel GR and GOGO near the center. Theres a gap near the lifts that looks perfect for a GR. Would almost be better just to move the current one there if possible. For the time being though, P1 is more convenient as far as GR's are concerned.

Looks like Plaz 1 is here to stay unless kk has an interest in this. I'd give this post 5 stars.

Sorin
25-10-03, 03:41
Me and superfresh are currently tradeskilling in P4 on Saturn. Viva la movement to P4! I'm constructing and he's repairing and poking. . . . . .come on people! Make P4 live! And any of you faction counsellors reading out there, place us some gogo's or benches or anything you can ;)

Heavyporker
25-10-03, 06:52
Sorry, have different layout in mind, and already suggested to my FC on Pluto. We will see.

Ascension
26-10-03, 17:22
Yeah me n Heavy Went round and though bout cool places and handy places to put benches;)

But it would be the tradeskill Haven in NC if people made the effort:)

Shujin
26-10-03, 18:07
i jus realized something tho

with doy comes copbots that shoot enemies, with that comes alot ALOT less people in neocron... i seriously doubt u guys are gonna need a big meeting spot ;]

*ph33r*
26-10-03, 18:10
Could a mod please merge this thread with this one (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79938&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) i made yesterday... didn't know there was already a thread about this. 8| :p

Jaggeh
26-10-03, 18:12
whenever im genrepping back to the city i always go to highwatch road, its spitting distance from my takeda apartment and my daton hale apartments.

there are however very few shops in the zone, the rokkwear could be replaced by something more usefull and the psi implant seller could be replaced with a parts seller.

the garriots square is good, but it needs a gogo, just move the one from the sewer king up to it.

Tratos
26-10-03, 21:50
looks like plaza 4 got somthing to draw in the customers....a ZOO in the ASG shop, w00t, lol go check it out its cool and while your there tradeskill and MAKE PLAZA 4 POPULAR!!

~T

Saza
26-10-03, 23:18
Theres these two dudes outside the ASG in plaza 4 that say "Its coming soon....", theres a snake instead of a vehicle and two mutants in a glass case. A few notes on this.

Snake

Cruelty to animals anyone? Its a scary snake, I'll admit but it deserves to be with all its friends rather than staring at the boring old bikes.

Mutants

One of the mutants has a fricking laserblade. Why cant he just hack through his box, have his buddy with plasma rifle blast the vendors and run off and wreak havoc through Plaza and Viarossa? Be funny to watch the copbots go absolutely insane.

Also, the mutants dont have any air. Do mutants need air or do they just, ya know, NOT breathe.

Gilgamesh Enterprises

These two guys are either......

A) Herlading Dome of York, and Gilgamesh is a front for DoY. Now all we have to do is figure out... wtf is Gilgamesh Enterprises?

B) Herlading the escape of the snake. I bet Gilgamesh Enterprises is a Society for the Prevention of Encasing Long Pink Scary Snakes in Glass Boxes in Vehicle Stores with no Other Snakes to Keep him Company.

My solution to these mysteries...

What the hell?

Heavyporker
27-10-03, 12:55
saza... don't ask abuot Gilgamesh's work in this thread, that's a bit offtopic, but I will say that it does add a lot of excitement to Plaza Four.

All in my master plan to make Plaza Four the economic center of Neocron City, and NExT shall preside over this!

Changes are coming, oh yes, don't worry.

Even if I have to pay the deductible on a new bit of furniture (if I can pry it from some lowlife scum selling them from the back fo their APC). Let me tell you, its criminal how much these guys charge for dynamic objects. Granted, they're really rare and kind of illegal at the moment, but hey!

Sefran
27-10-03, 13:03
Plaza 4 ownz....its nicer, has all shops in diff floor, restaurant would be great. I'm all for it

El Barto
27-10-03, 13:36
Plasa 4>Plasa 1, what more is there to say?

Original monk
27-10-03, 13:37
plaza 1 yo's please, yust like the old times :

+selling 100 chittins @ yo's pawn shop+

dem0n
27-10-03, 13:44
I agree, p1 is just too boring... and the place is really dull cause most of us hang at medicare. I hope that, we who agreed on this, will start slowly advertising our skills over the channel that we work in p4. It's time we need to start doing this. p1 isn't bad itself, during beta people poked at Yo's, csted in p3, now they are all standing on lamp posts and on the medicare sign - it's boring, and non rp.

Judge
27-10-03, 14:38
Against the system.... for the revolution.

Well yeah, something like that.

I would love to see Pepper Park used for something other than PKing as well.... anyone got any ideas?

flyjedi
27-10-03, 14:48
Originally posted by superfresh
I'd prefer Viarosso, TBH. The most attractive part of the city, but it gets the least traffic.

i agree. i remember when people used to hang in viarossa, it just didn't QUITE have all the shops it needed.

ben77890
10-11-03, 01:08
i had the same idea, but no one would consider moving there arses away from plaza 1

Ascension
10-11-03, 01:17
If peeps made an effort it would happen but if 1 or 2 move to plaza for no 1 gives a damn so the tradeskillers lose hope:confused:

Heavyporker
10-11-03, 15:22
I'm working on it ascention, I'm woking on it!

Managed to convince a uber researcher/repairer to try out plaza four for a bit ( you know him as the one that like to stand at Yakarma's) :D

And since I got forces merging together with some nice tipping and lube, I got plenty of combat vech and trike keys for sale, and I been standing in teh ASG as a vendor, selling them :D (yes, I lifted this gimmick from the uber researcher/repairer that likes to stand behind the counter at Yakarma's)

It just takes a little time and dedication. I run into Plaza One and spam on local that tradeskillers and merchants are working in Plaza Four. And I do like ALL my transactions in Plaza Four.

Just a bit more time.

greploco
10-11-03, 16:23
ya, slight revamps would help many sectors

Marx
10-11-03, 16:36
Leo Frankowski (research skill 200 / repair skill 196) only works out of Yakarmas, Plaza 4 - level 2

;)

Zanathos
10-11-03, 18:48
Now that I think about it....

PLAZA 4 IS AWSOME!

It feels much more like what Neocron should be.

Actually, HeavyPorker, remember when me and you sat talking about my Implants in Plaza 4 at the restaurant?

It just felt like home ^_^

PLAZA 4 IS THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE!

When Im advertising my Poking skill over Trade NC, Im going to be at ASG in Plaza 4 ^_^

Viva la Plaza 4!

t0tt3
11-11-03, 00:12
Hey dont take away the PIMP spot near medi/gogo spot in p4 =) + loads of citycoms not 2 ^^ more like 5 - 6

Pluto plaza 4 tha P.I.M.P. spot today tomorrow and rest of NC history no matter what we are rip or not :D

BaDDaSS
11-11-03, 05:21
So Plaza4 it is :D

/me packs backs and moves to p4 :D w0eeee_Ee0e0E)eE

amfest
11-11-03, 09:56
I personally used to be all for this .. and in a way I still am .. new hangout enviorment is good ... but as to having all the shops within reach . . I'm starting not to agree with that .. we have this massive city at our disposal . .but there is NO reason to really go anywhere else cause we have the same shops all within reach . .of where we hang out ..
I want item assortments to be spread on different vendors .. same with weapons . .. all carry useful low tl items .. but as to higher TL items . .you might have to go to a different vendor . .
which is how I think it's cool that' FA sells the heavy belts .. .MB rockets and such . . TG fusion .. I want that feeling with all shops .. . O' . this crytons in plaza 1 doesn't carry an advanced head bone . . only an advanced arm .. . hmm .. go to another crytons somewhere else and find a different assortment . .
I guess some would consider that a time sink . .but I think it just has a better feel to it . .. to have to actually move about the city .. wastes .. .. or where ever you're at . ..
Oh yea .. kick back in plaza 4! .. :D

El_MUERkO
11-11-03, 12:45
Being selfish I read the intial post and none of the replies however I'm all in favour of those changes, it'd make plaza 4 more practical and people might be able to use their via rossa apps without having to run for 5 minutes to get to any other runners.

Ultima
11-11-03, 14:08
I still would prefer if different parts of neocron gave bonuses to different skills, that would make each zone important in its own way, and even better would be it certain places in each zone gave the bonuses like restaurants and such... but

I am for this Plaza 4 > Plaza 1 campaign I bet all the TT clans would be too lol

hinch
11-11-03, 14:19
the problem with plaza 4 is theres no real open space available for it

via rosso 3 is the ideal place it just needs a genereplicator and a medicare

Heavyporker
11-11-03, 17:09
There *IS* an proper open space in Plaza Four - its the area below the walkwys in the commercial area and running through to the area between NExT HQ/ASG

Gungnir
18-11-03, 04:05
--
Plaza 1 became what it is simply because the noob sewers were
only _easily_ accessible in that sector during the beta days. As
the only other was hidden under a walkway in Ver.s2

It's not suprise a sector where 90% of noob runners recided
grew into the main tradeskilling district of Neocron City.

I motion this idea.
--
Gungnir

Shadow Dancer
18-11-03, 04:15
Originally posted by Gungnir
--
Plaza 1 became what it is simply because the noob sewers were
only _easily_ accessible in that sector during the beta days. As
the only other was hidden under a walkway in Ver.s2

It's not suprise a sector where 90% of noob runners recided
grew into the main tradeskilling district of Neocron City.

I motion this idea.
--
Gungnir

Is that so?

Well then, this should mean that plaza 1 wouldn't be the made tradeskilling section in Venus, correct?

Does anyone know if it is? :D

IceStorm
18-11-03, 05:50
Plaza 1 works because:

- It is central to all Plaza zone apartments. No Plaza sector is more than one zone border away from Plaza 1.
- It has a subway stop
- It has GRs smack dab in the center of the zone
- It has a Cryton's with parts, substance, and tools
- It has a Yakarma in the center of the zone (Monkocron!)
- It has benches flanking the GR point.
- It has a DRE

Plaza 4 does not work because:

- It only connects to two other zones, making it two zones walk from Plaza 2, 3, VR2 and VR3.
- It has no subway access for easy transit to VR3
- It has no parts vendor
- It relies on a verticle access that is not walkway-based (gravllfting)
- It has an ASG, but no DRE and the closest DRE is in PL1 on the other end of the zone.
- GR point is not central to the zone.

If you want Plaza 4 to work, make it more accessable. Right now it's just a bottleneck and a pain to get to from PL3, the apt lifts in PL2 (unless you get an apt near Garriot's), VR2 and VR3.

Keep pushing all you want. I work where my customers are, and most of those use PL1.

BaDDaSS
18-11-03, 07:53
Originally posted by Gungnir
--
I motion this idea.
--
Gungnir

So speak to your dev contacts and get us some benches in p4 :)

Retro V
18-11-03, 08:22
i got a pretty radical idea about the crytons underground there. i was wondering how to make it less claustrophobic if it had benches outside its premises and its obvious :D just make the overhead pathway a little longer and turn it into a bridge - with maybe 7-8 steps to climb onto it . not steps like in plaza 1 which would be too long but like in TG which are steeper. the way the pathway is now is pointless , the glass edges are just aesthetic . ive tried shortcutting over them to get to crytons and its tricky at best :p . So instead of just a walkway what about a new floor up there :) and tht would make a new room underneath for tradeskillers.
rambling on into the impossible maybe but its an idea

i voted yes and 5 stars tho - plaza 4>1

Heavyporker
18-11-03, 09:58
sssh, sssh. those things take time. I'm still waiting to see if the proposal goes over. and really, don't bother with more debating or ideas, its been beaten to death in earlier posts and there's only so much that can be done without dropping a nuke in P4.

amfest
18-11-03, 11:32
- It has an ASG, but no DRE and the closest DRE is in PL1 on the other end of the zone.

there is a DRE in via 1 which is super close just jump over the railing next to the gogu on the other side of the door leading to via 2

Maarten
18-11-03, 12:58
And how many times a day you go buy an appartment anyway... :)

Plaza 4 will work, but only after the suggested changes in this thread.

IceStorm
18-11-03, 13:26
there is a DRE in via 1 which is super close just jump over the railing next to the gogu on the other side of the door leading to via 2
Last I checked, that one didn't sell apts. It just has guys typing away. Did it change recently? I belive there is a DRE somewhere else in VR, but not in VR1.

And how many times a day you go buy an appartment anyway...
Often enough. :-)

Plaza 4 will work, but only after the suggested changes in this thread.
None of the changes address the bottlenecks inherent in Plaza 4's decentralized location, the lack of a subway stop, or the location of the GR relative to the rest of the services in the zone, let alone the zone exits.

Plaza 4 is in a bad spot. Get over it. :-)

Sorin
08-12-03, 21:28
Ima get banned for bumping, but I can't help it :(

There's at least one step in the right direction: On the test server, the most recent patch changed the crytons in P4 so that it now has an item part vendor! That, with the close gogo location is pretty cool :)

Heavyporker
09-12-03, 04:43
I know sorin. You can thank a few people for pushing the suggestions through. *cough*