PDA

View Full Version : What to do if u are PK`d very often? Dont sell your account, STRIKE BACK !!!

‡ Stormlord ‡
24-10-03, 15:39
I have been reading so much threads that people are claiming and clearing their accounts due being PK`d too much in that game. Often it goes in this way: the just PK`d player is whining in the threads here and then he suggest to nerf anything. Does it not happens, he will sell his acc. or he moves away...

Therefore i started the german thread for this topic: http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79821
Surely i want to know your point of view.

To clear his account due to this is the poorest what can be done I think. The game sometimes also requires good loosers and bad winners. Better i fight in thousand battles and die 999 times as i would claim about that i am too much PK`d. Thats only embarrassing.

From another point with time you will know the way how PVP works and thats positiv to play with. Its only the time you have to wait for. The one is learing very slow, the other has a talent for it.

For the people who are killed everytime: Why dont you go out to Plaza 1 and scream who is an enemy of that x guy or xx Clan and u join the other guys and practise and practise and practise instead of clearing or selling an acc. ? If your enemies are able to do it in this way, why you shouldnt ? Do you know how godlike it could be if u meet the horde back it killed you several times, surely you now arent alone and are bashing them with 20 members? Day for Day? Night for Night ?
I prolly cant understand people, who are letting kill themselves and are moving from that game...

If anyone is splitting at you, split back...
If anyone is punching you, punch back...
Same to the game:
If anyone is killed several times by 3 up to 6 enemies, and surely he wont be able to fight them all, he or she should take a look forward to get 10 members and come back. You know if you are raiding alone, you always can be beaten... ...but dont give away your account... and if someone dont likes rp pvp but 100 % pvp, why not to do no rp pvp too, kill them in the same way they kill you, seek and destroy 24 hours a day, day and night, until the effect comes up to your enemies that they say to themselves: ...shit, maybe we never should touch that guy ever...
...then YOU POOR PK`d people would SHOW ur enemies, how the hell it is...

Runners are meant for knows what i mean. I wont call names.

So what? Dont whine, dont sell your accounts, sometimes just ACCEPT the game like it is (due to much whine and nerfthreads), ressurect the warlord in you and GOD DAMN STRIKE BACK !!! :D

Nixon
24-10-03, 15:52
I never had problems with pking..

First time ever my noob monk got pked by laserblade tank
at outzone station. I just memorized his name and thought
that revenge will be mine. I killed the same guy about one
week later at cycrow..

If someone kills me i kill him next time we meet :}

evs
24-10-03, 15:55
i got lost after 'i have been reading.....':p

ezza
24-10-03, 16:02
if some one cancelled there account cos they got Pk'd, that would just be silly, anyone who pks me, i get back at, like wise anyone i pk i keep an eye out for in case they think they can get revenge;)

i got killed a few times as a noob, normally my clan would help and get the pker, not so long ago back when i was crahn, a couple of CA runner decided to kill a low level member of my clan several times, so we got a few of us high level runners to hunt them down, took a while to find them but then we toasted them on the outzone.

if you get pked as a noob, just remember more you level sooner you can get revenge;)

QuantumDelta
24-10-03, 16:02
Greets Calvin :)

Rade
24-10-03, 16:04
The people who are good PvPers today are good because they
got killed by good PvPers yesterday, when it comes to learning
how to fight nothing is better than being beaten by the best.

Original monk
24-10-03, 16:05
You get used to dieng when ya play alot of neocron, not only by a PK but also by mobs or sumthing, or even worse: by bugs :)

And a 100% for sure like nixon said: yust remember the name, when anybody does me harm he's/her name is automatically written into my long term memory :P

Last laugh is best laugh: ALWAYS, and then they are suprised when they are walking in the wastelands no-one around and suddenly there health drops down in steps of 140 :P ending in the choose genrep window hehe, or they are suprised that ya dont wonna sell that frame of dimension splitter they need sooooo badly: not even for a 100 mill and a 100000 techparts lol :P fuckers dunno what there messin with ... at the end yeah then they start beggin but thats waay to late :)

Birkoff
24-10-03, 16:16
Originally posted by Rade

To true :)

I sucked yesturday... i still do ...2day but I'm that little bit better :rolleyes:

juvestar15
24-10-03, 16:24
Originally posted by Rade

Well i'm not good, but im better than before. Yes i practised alot more but it wasn't so much learning off the players who killed me.
It was more of "i have to kill him if it's the last thing i do".

Everytime i got PK'ed i played the game more and more to get better at it and one day get the prick back. :)

dr.fish
24-10-03, 16:29
eye for an eye, teeth for a teeth :)

as the french proverb says

Traxus
24-10-03, 16:31
Originally posted by dr.fish
eye for an eye, teeth for a teeth :)

as the french proverb says

Hm, and I always thought its out of the bible, that one... but regardless, it exists also in german and slovenian.

Regarding player killing, some people are simply bad at it. And on the other hand they want clans, and want sharing apps... So they dont want to wear the LE. And in the end, they get frustrated. I at least understand them.

RuButt
24-10-03, 16:31
edit: gah, nuthin

El_MUERkO
24-10-03, 17:01
My main reason for leveling ym PE was getting killed by memo loves you and Stavros in the Outzone station as a (retail) noob.

When I eventually got good enough memo had left the game but I got Stavros a couple of times (with help, me being a punny pistol PE).

Revenge is a big part of this game :)

‡ Stormlord ‡
24-10-03, 17:42
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Greets Calvin :)

Greets QuantumDelta :)

\\Fényx//
24-10-03, 17:44
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
My main reason for leveling ym PE was getting killed by memo loves you and Stavros in the Outzone station as a (retail) noob.

When I eventually got good enough memo had left the game but I got Stavros a couple of times (with help, me being a punny pistol PE).

Revenge is a big part of this game :)

;) Memo hasnt left, youll find him on saturn with a char named... s....st........ uhm nm, he's in new dawn tho :p :angel:

[edit] stupid typos

ezza
24-10-03, 17:44
Originally posted by ‡ Stormlord ‡
Greets QuantumDelta :)

call him QD

(though id get in before he correct you himself :p )

‡ Stormlord ‡
24-10-03, 17:45
Originally posted by Nixon
I never had problems with pking..

If someone kills me i kill him next time we meet :}

eh? and what do you do, if you are killed every time by 3 to 6 guys ?

\\Fényx//
24-10-03, 17:45
Originally posted by ezza
call him QD

(though id get in before he correct you himself :p )

call him quanty

he wubs that :D :angel:

Originally posted by ‡ Stormlord ‡
eh? and what do you do, if you are killed every time by 3 to 6 guys ?

He gets his clan to go with him, like most people do o_O
a single PPU with any decent attacking char can take out multiple opponents if their unorganised :)

VetteroX
24-10-03, 17:55
I still say anyone who is pked often is killed oten because they are stupid, or must annoy the pker. I am currently leveling an apu monk, and a rifle pe. Number of times each has been pked? ZERO. leveling spots? aggie cellars, outzone, j01, j02, swamp caves, and f12. Very populated places. I have not been pked or threatened even one time. Once tg was pkingat mb while my monk was there so what did I do? I saw them from a distance, ran to j02, and leveled there. came back to j01 20 mins later, when they are gone. simple as that. keep your eyes open, dont piss people off, become a good player, have a plan incase attacked, and you should rarely die.

ezza
24-10-03, 17:57
Originally posted by VetteroX
I still say anyone who is pked often is killed oten because they are stupid, or must annoy the pker. I am currently leveling an apu monk, and a rifle pe. Number of times each has been pked? ZERO. leveling spots? aggie cellars, outzone, j01, j02, swamp caves, and f12. Very populated places. I have not been pked or threatened even one time. Once tg was pkingat mb while my monk was there so what did I do? I saw them from a distance, ran to j02, and leveled there. came back to j01 20 mins later, when they are gone. simple as that. keep your eyes open, dont piss people off, become a good player, have a plan incase attacked, and you should rarely die.

if they all done that wouldnt be much for you to kill would there

\\Fényx//
24-10-03, 17:59
Originally posted by ezza
if they all done that wouldnt be much for you to kill would there

hey vet,

According to my calculations: HE OWNED YOU! (owned, not pwnd)

:lol:

Rai Wong
24-10-03, 18:00
:P how do you grab the pks name if they rape you while u are droning ?

Selendor
24-10-03, 18:00
Ahhh, sweet revenge..... I think that for many of the players that lasted through the formative months of retail, revenge was a big motivation. It also works like this for the smaller factions on the servers, that don't hold much ground. The challenge is to turn the tables, to acheive more.

Determination counts - what kind of player are you, one that will shrug and leave at the sight of overwhelming odds or the seemingly impossible levelling curve that the pker is ahead of you on? I believe most of the long term players here are beyond that, and its one of the better traits I see in people day in day out on the servers.

RuButt
24-10-03, 18:17
3 or 6?

just run from them or kill them, dont die, NOOB!!.

\\Fényx//
24-10-03, 18:20
Originally posted by Rai Wong
:P how do you grab the pks name if they rape you while u are droning ?

You open up your console file in the neocron directory and see who it is that is sexing your corpse ;)