PDA

View Full Version : NC has the best PvP system EVAR!

Shadow Dancer
24-10-03, 01:54
That's like the only thing right now keeping me in. I just can't...........go back to the point/click style of UO or other games. I mean yea they were fun but damnit NC>all. It actually does take more skill in NC pvp than in other games. Not everyone has good aim or reflexes. Add to the that nice skill-setup and it's pretty good overall.

Just wanted to say NC pvp is the best.

thx

KRIMINAL99
24-10-03, 01:56
I agree as far as the combat system goes, I couldn't possibly pvp in any other RPG game after this. I just don't like the current economic implications of PVP

\\Fényx//
24-10-03, 01:58
Its why Anima came back :)

Shadow Dancer
24-10-03, 02:03
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
I agree as far as the combat system goes, I couldn't possibly pvp in any other RPG game after this. I just don't like the current economic implications of PVP

My feelings as well.

Kenjuten
24-10-03, 02:04
Heheh.

Today I took a break from NC and started up UT. Just gotta get my rusty skills practiced back in...

I know they're not the same thing, but hey, when the game says I can clearly beat up FPS AI scripts that are almost the hardest coded in existance, I think it says something about myself and FPS games in general. =)

Can't wait to start up in the PvP part of the game...I've only been here two months, somehow I spread out into 5 different characters (O_o) and milling along until one day I can enter that what NC was made around.

nonamebrandeggs
24-10-03, 02:19
Yes, neocron has ruined my taste in RPGs.

Kenjuten
24-10-03, 02:23
Eh... if good taste means boredly clicking every second until your finger falls off, I sure don't want to follow fashion. :)

This is why I don't like Diablo II and other games besides all that much. FPS gives perspective. While FPS + RPG makes for some shakey situations when combined, it makes for a great thing.

Shadow Dancer
24-10-03, 02:28
Diablo 2 owned................

Kenjuten
24-10-03, 02:31
Oh, it did, until all that was left was (pre-v1.10) meph runs and pindleskin.

Oh wait, now we have a similar problem, don't we? :eek:

nonamebrandeggs
24-10-03, 02:43
wat aboyut cow run s?

Kenjuten
24-10-03, 02:48
I think that was a given. =x

Cow runs are a bit stupid though, at least to me...

Only some of the classes can take full advantage. =\

KidWithStick
24-10-03, 03:13
i like PvP systems like PS and stuff better personally...

Marx
24-10-03, 03:14
Once you spend awhile playing neocron, its hard to do PvP any other way.

:(

KidWithStick
24-10-03, 03:16
actually...since the only other MMORPG i have ever played was SWG, i guess ill have to agree that for RPG's.... NC's system is the best...

but i still like CoF's and stuff better...

thats just me thougho_O

Mantus
24-10-03, 03:46
Totaly agree, NC's PvP is above all other MMORPG's out there.

NS_CHROME54
24-10-03, 05:13
it's a frikin revelation.

we've all managed to agree on something that KK is doing RIGHT!!

(not meant to attack kk in any way, shape, or form)

it's a nice break from the whine threads that are constantly popping up.

cracky
24-10-03, 05:34
Risk Your Life