PDA

View Full Version : Vodka

Pi-Oh-Pah
24-10-03, 00:59
A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman "Give me six double vodkas."
The barman says "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day."
"Yes, I've just found out my older brother is gay."
The next day the same guy came into the bar and placed the same order for drinks.
When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I've just found out that my younger brother is gay too!"
On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.
The bartender said "Darn! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"
"Yeah, my wife..."

Lexxuk
24-10-03, 01:02
guy walks into a pub, barman says "what would u like" man goes "whiskey pls"

barman makes his drink,hands it over, guy downs it. barman says £2 pls dude.

man goes "umm, you asked what i wanted, not that i had to pay!" barman goes "pay!" man goes "no!" barman goes "your banned!! get out, never come back!!!11"

next day, same guy walks in, barman says "oi you, i banned u yesterday" man looks innocent n says "no, i've never been in this pub in my life!" barman is like "you did, you came in, had a drink and didnt pay!" man swears "I didnt guv'nor, honest!"

Barman goes "damn man, you must have a double"
man goes "kewl, double whiskey pls"

Zanathos
24-10-03, 01:08
What about him, doesnt he like woman?o_O

or is he gay too :D

sanityislost
24-10-03, 02:10
Guy walks into a bar n asks the bartender dude to get him some vodka, he tells him to fuck off and............ i get fired o_O :wtf: O_o

Syntax-Error
24-10-03, 02:16
Guys walks into a pole... and reminds himself to look were hes going next time.

Shockwave
24-10-03, 02:34
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
Guys walks into a pole... and reminds himself to look were hes going next time.

That was SO close to the actual joke, and yet so very, very far away. :D

Kenjuten
24-10-03, 02:36
Actually, if you really wanna bend your mind a bit, that pole joke can be taken in multiple ways...

Of course, that could only apply to people who have a subconscious second nature to be able to twist anything into the gutter. :D

CrazyMan
24-10-03, 12:37
:D six double vodkas - is for gays :D

only gays drink so little :D

my usual consumption rate is 0.5-1litre of pure vodka (depending on the occasion).

Hahahaha, glad vodka is so damn cheap in Russia :rolleyes: :lol:

Original monk
24-10-03, 12:56
Originally posted by CrazyMan

my usual consumption rate is 0.5-1litre of pure vodka (depending on the occasion).

Hahahaha, glad vodka is so damn cheap in Russia :rolleyes: :lol:

last guy i knew that drunk 1L of wodka every day ended up dead while sleeping... sadly enough this isnt a joke and he was a good friend :/ seemed he's liver didnt like wodka as much as he did ...

But yeah a liter of wodka is easely consumed when ya blend it in all them tasty coloured drinks, mm yum yum coctails :)

Ren
24-10-03, 12:58
Originally posted by CrazyMan

Is there some kind of "gay law" that they may not drink over 6 vodkas at once? or they may "loose their title".

Shut the fuck up and dont be so homophobic, everyone is human and the word gay is used as a slagging off word far too much.

You need to learn a little respect for the other people you share this planet with.

Original monk
24-10-03, 13:08
Ren i must confess you are right about homophobics, yust people that cant resist anything else but their own thinkpatterns, but probably that guy is yust a kid and dont even know where he's talkin about :) Let gay peeps do what they want as long they dont go harrasing you everything is fine not ? and i doubt gay people have any intrest in what kids like crazy-man do :)

To stay ontopic:

There was this guy, passing a bar who noticed a sign in the window: "Free beer for life, just pass the test." He went in and asked the barman, "what is the test?" "All you have to do" said the barman, "is drink a pint of vodka, go into the back yard and extract a tooth from an alligator, and then go upstairs and satisfy a woman who has never been satisfied." "No problem," said the guy. He immediatetely drank the vodka, and went into the yard. Several minutes later, after considerable commotion, he reappeared in the bar and said, "where's this woman with the sore tooth?"

Matthew.v.smith
24-10-03, 13:25
2 Blonds walk into a bar............You would have thought 1 of them would see it :lol:

a man walked into a bar......ouch that must have hurt.

L33t!!!!11one:angel: