PDA

View Full Version : Cya!

ronaz
23-10-03, 23:23
I'm out.

Basically burned out, so on to better things:

Special thanks to Pi-Oh-Pah (forum name) my brother in crime thru all clans I was in, Pyro, Cereal Killer, Jason Schneider and the rest of the TechSyn, TechSyn TH and GenTech oldtimers. who made the game fun to play.

Also thanks to PsyNet Cypher, Shakari and the rest of the former PsyNet for taking me in. (dunno which account I was playing at that time lol)

--ronaz *out*

*I hereby grant permission to any mod to cancel my forum account after a few days so I can read up on my PM's before i fully quit thanks :angel:

KidWithStick
23-10-03, 23:25
Originally posted by ronaz
I'm out.

Basically burned out, so on to better things:

Special thanks to Pi-Oh-Pah (forum name) my brother in crime thru all clans I was in, Pyro, Cereal Killer, Jason Schneider and the rest of the TechSyn, TechSyn TH and GenTech oldtimers. who made the game fun to play.

Also thanks to PsyNet Cypher, Shakari and the rest of the former PsyNet for taking me in. (dunno which account I was playing at that time lol)

--ronaz *out*

*I hereby grant permission to any mod to cancel my forum account after a few days so I can read up on my PM's before i fully quit thanks :angel:

*sigh* bye:eek:

sparrowtm
23-10-03, 23:25
adios

Gotterdammerung
23-10-03, 23:26
Please feel free to send your good-byes to ronaz via pm's & e-mail.

closed as per forum rules