PDA

View Full Version : Faction Bug

Twix
23-10-03, 20:55
So yeah, I logon today, walk from P3 to P1 and all the sudden theres a little bit longer sync and wham!, I have SI of 30% again like I GR'd and Im now a TG instead of a FA. Would someone (preferably an admin) like to tell me how to fix this? I dont want to play as a TG, Im a FA. Thanks. Nice faction bug btw, random occurance?

Twix

PS:Note to KK: Im not going to jump thru lame mission to raise my FA just to pay 300k to rejoin FA. I never should have been changed in the first place, this is your bug, I shouldnt have to pay for it.

=Chojin=
23-10-03, 20:56
u tried relogging... when it happends to me i relog and usualy its fixed.

Ch0

superfresh
23-10-03, 21:12
I had this happen. I went from BT to TG. Ended up having to save cash to switch back and finish the epic.

Twix
23-10-03, 21:37
Why should I have to pay 300k and take the time out of my game to trek all over just to change my faction back. I think a GM should change it back to FA right away and then look into correcting that bug because it is a fatal one that impacts the storyline.

Twix

DarkPhoenix
23-10-03, 21:41
Well the problem is that they can't prove that you were FA to begin with....

massic
23-10-03, 21:41
was walking through pp1 yesterday and went from FA to CA a couple relogs fixed it.

Twix
24-10-03, 02:18
Can't prove I was FA to begin with? Wtf is a character record or pfile used for then? To keep track of how many mobs Ive killed? No, its there to tell them what faction I currently belong to so that when KK adds content to the game, I recieve whatever the faction I am a member of recieves, be it good or bad. So all they have to do is go back, look and go, oh, here's where this dude changed from FA to TG; let's fix that.

Twix

Kenjuten
24-10-03, 02:29
CoDi's too busy maintaining Neofrag to look through pfiles. ^^;

j/k

Although I do remember reading something earlier about NF... O_o