PDA

View Full Version : Soullight Problems

JonnyH
23-10-03, 19:18
I logged off last night with a Soullight of 47 and when I logged back in tonight it was -4

:|

Which was a bit of a shock, because I got PKd.

Can you think of any reason?
:confused:

Wannabe
23-10-03, 19:23
Where did you log out? If you hit a vendor, and logged out on the same zone and then someone killed the said vendor before your avatar vanished (10 seconds for client to log out then 30 seconds for the avatar to 'log out'), you got the SL hit from it.

Guess this is what happened.

Or then you just got hit by a ugly bug :(

// Wannabe

[Edit: typos]

KidWithStick
23-10-03, 19:42
Originally posted by JonnyH
I logged off last night with a Soullight of 47 and when I logged back in tonight it was -4

:|

Which was a bit of a shock, because I got PKd.

Can you think of any reason?
:confused:

or you got hacked and someone went on your account and PKed someone, then you got PKed back, then the person who was on your account logged off.

Lachdanan
23-10-03, 20:19
Well I lost my 68 sl in my ppu after killing a enemy faction npc, took a screenshot and sent to helpdesk and guess what?

">We cant check why and how you have lost your soulight and your screenshots are
>no proofs. We are not allowed to raise players sloulight.
>
>Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
> Stephan Bast "

Cant check or dont want to check? Screenshots are no proof? If there is something better than one screenshot to show proof of things in this game I wanna know. Thanks alot helpdesk I wasnt so mad after reading this stupid answer that took me 2 days to get.
I sent one screen before losing and one just after killing the enemy npc.

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/5/shot0005b.JPG

mdares
23-10-03, 20:50
i had the same problem actually... i dunt recommend using helpdesk; instead use the ingame help thingy (upper right hand corner question mark)... then just sit in your appy and wait for a ISW to show up...i had a similar problem when i was "raiding" CA hq then suddenly wham -34 SL o_O

i made it to a gr and got to my appy... then a lsw showed up and fixed me back up to 10 SL :D

Wannabe
23-10-03, 21:30
Ahh... it's actually a bug with NPCs that got you.

When doing monk PA mission, I noticed that the NPC that hands out the PA can either be green to me (would go with the story) or be red (enemy .. dunno why). So I guess there was a problem with the NPC script so the NPC you killed was actually allied to you instead of being enemy.

Guess the NPC you killed was for a epic mission right?

// Wannabe

JonnyH
23-10-03, 22:05
When I logged out I was in my clan apartment. Before that I had been in k_13 getting some Snake Minion Teeth.

I ran into a huge number of Defence Bot Things on the way back and my Troop Carrier had 14% left. So instead of driving all the way back via the nasty animals etc, I left the Troop carrier @ TriStar I think and GRd back.

But I didnt kill any one, or any NPCs, just snakes :|