PDA

View Full Version : im back!

//Ring\\
23-10-03, 16:43
hey all im back! yay hehe
fen told me on msn that ip bans where lifted so i went back, oh and he bought me an acc, such a nice m8 he is so im back playing, dling the patches as we speak
man it was like v 165 last time i played 0.o

odin or forseti or freyja i cant remember which is the one that has something agaisnt me, it was like a year ago or something, k well anyway dont ban me again plz, it took me moving all the way across the atlantic and +3k € on a comp to get back here and i promise i wont spam or powerpost if im to stay, please? :) for the sake of old times

soooooo how many changes lol, wheres bardle and kaydra, come over here huns ;) and no lexx if ur still around u may not start to spread rumours, and yea i heard art is a guy too bad huh? oh well
well brb im gonna take a bath and start the nostalgy of times long gone, back in the golden era of nc where rares didnt exist and when sid still roamed the land soloing ops ;D

Wannabe
23-10-03, 16:46
IP bans? Heh, good thing I have several public IPs to pick out. So if they wanna ban me, they need to ban my whole ISPs public IPs *laughs*

No idea who you are/were, but welcome back. Now you better genrep out of here before you get killed ;)

Btw, you might not like the new genrep rules :\

// Wannabe

\\Fényx//
23-10-03, 16:54
onoz! speak of the devil :lol: its the one ring0

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kramertheweird/forum_pics/goredead.jpg

rawr, that was like 10 months ago in that piccy, hell im sure it was before christmas aswell :lol: i was about rank /20 :lol:

[Edit] omg you funny fu*ker, rippipng off my name like that :mad:

ezza
23-10-03, 16:58
rofl i love the talkin dead people bug:lol:

oh and welcome back

//Ring\\
23-10-03, 17:43
boy its sure been a while lol, well to sum up what has happened in a year lets see..

ah yes that, well my nc cd arrived xmass and i played till february when kaydra said she was leaving to asherons call 2, i thought of quitting but then my dads credit card got banned when the goverment put up a coin ban and made all foreign coins stop working, so i couldnt pay

then in march fen bought me an account but somethign went wrong and it went poof after like 2 weeks, pretty much away living life from then and i moved from venezuela to spain september 6th, i got my internet the 18th of this month (casually the day of my bday lol :P) and i first talked to fen again today, the account has been working all this time and right now i can play again :)

well for those that dont know me (i figure most of those who do have left) i was once a very famous player back from the days of beta who got banned from the forum with the little aid of ultrad whom i still talk to when hes not busy playing bf1942 or AO lol

so i heard many people are gone but some lucky few are still around, its wird though, from what fen has told me i think only 4 or 5 people out of the 270something names in my buddy list are still around at all! 0.o
im gonna miss em, they where all great people and chances are ill never ever see em again.. :( such a shame

Lexxuk
23-10-03, 17:53
most of the people you know left, the rest are waitin on other games to come out, then will leave :p

the forum is now run by Nidhogg (Forsetti left for another game) Freyja is Danae who now works for NC, and Odin is still Canadian. Most threads are closed on sight, except the "nerf" threads, cause that would close 95% of the threads in the forum :p

Lo Ring0, and no, you cant have my wimmen ;) wanna drom? :D

//Ring\\
23-10-03, 17:56
ah lexx ur still around lol, nice to see ya man its been so long :P

KK should make me a mod lol, ive been here for a loooong time, oh well one can dream *rolls eyes*

so DAnae is a mod? congratulations girl lol, i remember when u and sl33py did the player run neocronicle :P i guess all the community work payed off huh? ;)
so wheres odin? i miss him he was such a great guy :) and i have no ida who nidhogg is

lexx we all know they all think ur a sicko besides theyre just my best friends since beta 4, u do anything to them and ill slay u :P
whuts drom? 0.o-

\\Fényx//
23-10-03, 17:58
Originally posted by //Ring\\
ah lexx ur still around lol, nice to see ya man its been so long :P

KK should make me a mod lol, ive been here for a loooong time, oh well one can dream *rolls eyes*

so DAnae is a mod? congratulations girl lol, i remember when u and sl33py did the player run neocronicle :P i guess all the community work payed off huh? ;)
so wheres odin? i miss him he was such a great guy :) and i have no ida who nidhogg is

lexx we all know they all think ur a sicko besides theyre just my best friends since beta 4, u do anything to them and ill slay u :P
whuts drom? 0.o-

odin's MIA, I suspect hes off digging into the forum archiv's looking for something to fully perma ban me with :wtf:

Lexxuk
23-10-03, 17:59
whuts drom? OMG KOS KOS KOS :p

btw, you know that freedom of speech you didnt have in Venzueuallala? Well... you got even less in these forums :p

Bardle was gunna come back, but didnt, Kaydra, err, she didnt come back either, but, there is a PE on Pluto called Shirley, go see her, I'm sure you'll like ;)

Buenos dias signor Ring0 :p

Rade
23-10-03, 18:02
hm, Ring0, rings a bell.

//Ring\\
23-10-03, 18:02
Bardle was gunna come back, but didnt, Kaydra, err, she didnt come back either, but, there is a PE on Pluto called Shirley, go see her, I'm sure you'll like

im confused by something, bardle is on the forums i think, from what QD has told me, kaydra is still in ac2 with her fiance and i have no idea who shirley is ill let u do the introducing lol :P
hey lets get on ingame, fen will join when hes out of work in like an hour, im done patching in like a minute :)

really whats droming? i have no idea wtf u talk about, last time i played megaman still did smilie faces at TH with peoples backpacks, i got a screenie of one on my old comp

Pi-Oh-Pah
23-10-03, 18:20
//Ring\\ - Did u play JG ?

*ph33r*
23-10-03, 18:24
Go away.

<3 :D

Crashtec
23-10-03, 18:37
I played JG.

//Ring\\
23-10-03, 18:41
i have no idea what JG is..
ph33r.. shove that big gun up urs will ya? ;) *have a nice day*

hmm well nc keeps freezing everytime i shoot something.. is this one of KKs new anti pk measures? 0.o

jernau
23-10-03, 18:43
Welcome back. Good to see an old face return.

Krll
23-10-03, 19:18
There goes the neighbourhood. ;)

You don't know what a Drom is? Go out to the deserts and they're all over the place.

Yeah, welcome back... Nidhogg will probably be along at some point to give you a welcome with his ban hammer. :)

-Krll

\\Fényx//
23-10-03, 19:31
Originally posted by Krll
There goes the neighbourhood. ;)

You don't know what a Drom is? Go out to the deserts and they're all over the place.

Yeah, welcome back... Nidhogg will probably be along at some point to give you a welcome with his ban hammer. :)

-Krll

nuoooo you bastard ;P leave ringh0e alone, he wont be bad ok ;) I put my forum rap sheet on that :lol:

Kenjuten
23-10-03, 19:56

You still didn't quite answer the question. :D

Lexxy, do a demonstration for the folks, ne? =x

Cliffraiser
23-10-03, 20:03
ONOZ! dont tell me that muppet is back in town... ;)

heh wb then :>

RuButt
23-10-03, 20:03
LOLOLOL!!

I LIEK GOT U ON MSN!!

Marx
23-10-03, 20:04
wb dude.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

//Ring\\
23-10-03, 22:03
ya rub u like got me on msn! :wtf:

nid i promise ill be nice, way nicer then i ever was to forseti at least :p
ill be ur lapdog, just plz dont ban me.. again, its been a LONG time let it go :rolleyes:

nvm i went to find out what a drom was.. i ran into a few, i also ran into a few of these awesome lookin dudes at j_11, i thought that was just one of those new PAs i heard off

last thing i remember was him running like mad at me and a blinding gun flash
i take it DoY is out? 8|

last time i went back on the storyline had like only 2 events done, the neocronicle wasnt even official yet, it was still player run :p

Darkborg
23-10-03, 22:19
no doy isnt out they have invaded nc though MUAHAHAHAHAAAA.......ehrm oh well hope you enjoy the new(er) nc

//Ring\\
23-10-03, 22:28
haha yes ive been waiting to get revenge on those sobs all the way back since the day i joined, im tired of always takin it on the tg scum, bring on the warbots! ;D

but first i must cap myself, then ill go right over to the DoY entrance and knock on it with a badass 8 slotted rare >=) hopefully constructed by zai ;)

wheres the entrance again? :P

Hippieman
23-10-03, 22:34
Oh god not you...

Darkborg
23-10-03, 22:43
8 slottet LOL thats been a very long time since i last saw one of those

Shockwave
23-10-03, 23:15
No idea who you are, but welcome back :). Droms are camels (And are liberlly sexed, whether they're alive or not), DoY STILL isn't out (And people are starting to think it's just a big carrot being dangled in front of us), Nidhogg is the Forums Deity (and will be obeyed in ALL THINGS!), apparently MeGaMaN deleted his account last weekend (I considered organizing a celebratory street-party in VR3), and if you're a (R)PKer you're going to have a real shock when you try to get your SoulLight back (Hur-hur-hur)...

Have fun!

Shock (LE-wearing Carebear and brackets abuser)

Edit: DoY entrances are in the K-sectors. Be warned, they're guraded. Heavily.

//Ring\\
24-10-03, 00:18
heavily huh?
wait till they check me out in a rhino with an 8 slotter bwhaha

its a shame there are no stock x bugs to give u trizillions of dollars or that u cant buy slotenhancers at a store.. oh well.. :rolleyes:

yes hippie its me bwhahah ;) i missed ya too hehe :D

\\Fényx//
24-10-03, 01:36
Originally posted by //Ring\\
heavily huh?
wait till they check me out in a rhino with an 8 slotter bwhaha

its a shame there are no stock x bugs to give u trizillions of dollars or that u cant buy slotenhancers at a store.. oh well.. :rolleyes:

yes hippie its me bwhahah ;) i missed ya too hehe :D

god damn it man you really been MIA that long? dude, like you cant go over 5 slots now, even with a illegal slottie o_O

Kenjuten
24-10-03, 01:40
It amuses me how we still have modkeys 6-8 in the control options :D

QuantumDelta
24-10-03, 06:58
As you know they made these customer only forums...so... Bardle isn't around anymore....

ZoneVortex
24-10-03, 07:30
Ahhh it's teh ring0!!

sex!!

LVirus
24-10-03, 07:35
Noooo, not this one! Help us all, o mighty one. Nindoogh to teh rescue :o

I hope he dosen't remember me and sex0r me. As most of veterans, I'm lurking here and waiting something better to come. I have still 1 account active and 1 hybernating with capped PPU. I play EVE more than Neocron but ...

Oh and when you return, be ready to bend down new ruler class, PSI MONKS. It's Monkcron now. Forget spy's .. they are SLAVES now. PE's are middle mans and not needed in op fights.

What else has happened? Well, there is now LOBSTERMAN race .. you will see them when you enter game. Oh and MC5. I guess you already know that. It was KK's last attempt to make people go away or at least turn new players away and well, it worked quite well as you can see Pluto is dieing and rest of servers will follow soon :D

sl33py
24-10-03, 12:38
Heyah ring0, missed ya too.

Well little correction, since danae never did the old neocornicle (perhaps she wrote an article, but i'm not sure on that one) anyways, the "playerrun" neocronicle was like the only thing cdv ever did for nc (they called it 'marketing'), It got me a free nc copy (so i didn't have to wait for the download version :D)

Well i stopped doing those neocronicles in januari (CDV are fuckers and that was why) but oyu can still download them (http://home.pi.be/~sl33py)

Somewhere in april i was asked to revamp the neocronicle and so i did. It now is a full winged uber looking magazine looking like trillion times better then the old ones. you should download them and read them (since they are a summary of the storyline).

I still write the honey of the month section, and i must say that our honeys look better every month :D

The next Nema issue should come the 3rd of november... if all goes well and nobody goes sick and ... so many other stuff.

I also find it funny how Lvirus thinks he's is so vet, yet i haven't seen his finnish ass in-game or in the forum for such a long time (lets all wonder why that was :D)

- teh SL33PY -

\\Fényx//
24-10-03, 12:47
LV's a newb, and he combats that by calling everyone a newb o_O

Anyway, ring0 was like the first guy i met in NC, joined his clan, and after like 2 days the clan was going crazy cause of the ammount we just spammed clan chat with completely crazy shite it was hilarious, I was his padawan as he put it, untill i killed his like /65 spy with my /40 tank in P1 sewers :D then we kinda got split, he went to FA in mossad, and i stayed TT, then he came back to TT and I joined TG (lol) now im back in the city side, leading NDA atm 8| even Serve's come over to CA :lol:

ahh we had some good times, youll never get that 5 slot TAR back ring0 ;) and I doo still have that 5 slot special forces knife you made on my first day 8|

//Ring\\
24-10-03, 18:56
i think so, or was it ostrich? btw whats his name i havent seen him in a while and he always keeps changing chars anyway :P
lol i remember that, thanatas went psycho with the clan chat and he even told mad when i joined mossad, sudently the clan chat was like for diplomatic talk only, but of course u cant silence me for too long :P
hey fen in my defense, i put up quite a fight for being caught offguard without my imps on, and besides tanks where uber back then after all ;) even a lvl 20 could own me probably up close back then
hey is it true? fen told me hes like the richest guy on nc cuz he has like 150 million from the nda bank lol, thats still not much compared to what i had a long time ago but 150 million should be enugh to buy all u will ever need for life :lol
i cant believe u still have that knife lol, it was like ur xmass present 0.o and no u never really gave me my tar back u dam basterd :P and leoperd or whatever that tiny headed psi monkeys name was also got away with my liquid fire and my epr

heyas sl33py lol i remember ya, i like always raced to reach ur post count no one was even near u, except for ultrad that one night he stayed up and posted like a psicothic freak on narcotics and reached 3k in less then 12 hours from 700, it was funny when they resetted our post counts, he nearly died from a heart attack, it was funny that helped me get over loosing like.. 300 posts? :rolleyes:

i will lol, but first i must regain my pk dignity and take down the strongest guy in pluto, then after that if i find some people to help me i will personally start to kos every monkey i see thats not on my side :P
spies were never really good for pvp unless u where a pro, personally i did quite good stuff with them, i heard there are sniper rifles and stuff now, well basically i could do those shots with an assault rifle, it just takes practice to know where will the bullets fly to exactly, theres a pattern for it but its like 20 different combinations so u need to know it well to do those at the extreme ranges i could hit something from :P

actually i could hit a moving dude outside max sight range and have a pretty good chance of hitting him ;) i have insane aim, u should see me in cs lol :P
headshot like all the way across the map with an mp5 :D
Oh and when you return, be ready to bend down new ruler class, PSI MONKS. It's Monkcron now. Forget spy's .. they are SLAVES now. PE's are middle mans and not needed in op fights.

What else has happened? Well, there is now LOBSTERMAN race .. you will see them when you enter game. Oh and MC5. I guess you already know that. It was KK's last attempt to make people go away or at least turn new players away and well, it worked quite well as you can see Pluto is dieing and rest of servers will follow soon
hmm vortex, dont get me into doing those rapedives from medicare again, i will not respond for anal cancer infected copbots ;)
oh wheres alari? i still have those cds she sent me hehe, its thanks to her that i was able to play after all in the first place :D
i miss bardle =( shes never on aim either like u said she was QD

BRING BACK TEH BARDLEE!! :D