PDA

View Full Version : Whats your worst in game screw up ?

Pi-Oh-Pah
23-10-03, 08:16
I rerolled last night and forgot to take my MOVEON and RESISTOR out of my head 1st

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anna
23-10-03, 08:17
thats pretty bad :)

done some silly things myself, never something like that though :D

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 08:17
Originally posted by Pi-Oh-Pah
I rerolled last night and forgot to take my MOVEON and RESISTOR out of my head 1st

holy shit

:lol:

I really don't have any fuck up that's too bad. Oh yea, in an op war i debuffed and killed one of my own ppus. It was when PA was first released for monks or so. Man I felt liek such an ass. The thing is, they didn't even notice it was me. :lol: So I didnt' say anything. :D

KidWithStick
23-10-03, 08:21
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
holy shit

I really don't have any fuck up that's too bad. Oh yea, in an op war i debuffed and killed one of my own ppus. It was when PA was first released for monks or so. Man I felt liek such an ass. The thing is, they didn't even notice it was me. :lol: So I didnt' say anything. :D

i noticed :wtf:

lol jk:lol:

wun
23-10-03, 08:26
ummmm...

on my spy i was in the mid to high 80's in INT and 90's in DEX when the lom pills first got changed to loosing a level per pill.. patch 160 i think.. somewhere round there...

i was evaluating droning and had lomed all my weap lore and all my rifle points into remote control and will power...

due to some real life stuff i didn't get to go online for a few days and missed the patch date.... didn't want to be stuck as a droner and a few days later when no hotfix came out i lomed back to rifles... cost me 50 INT and 60 DEX...

if i had stuck it out.. i could have capped INT sittin in graves... and then lomed back to rifles at much lower xp cost...

:wtf:

Darkborg
23-10-03, 08:28
ah yeah i remember that period.
That would one of the worst for me as well. lommed from melee after having tried out melee to heavy while there was the 1 level per loss ARGH i lost like 20 str levels.

Original monk
23-10-03, 09:11
i accidentaly pressed the take all button on my gogo, yust to see how like 20 +4 slotted rareweapons dissapear, no no not fell on the ground or anything, yust dissapear, and i mean PE and cs and mal and other of that fun stuff :/ reaction from the helpdesk: didnt we told ya we dont give anything back ? so from that point on i never press a take all button again in my life

Sefran
23-10-03, 09:13
My worst time was with my spy, i had a full Psi-Ulitma mod made. He hunted some Wb's so he had tons of junk in gogo i cleared gogo fast and accidently trew the ultima together with junk on th floor in my app, when i released some heures later all the junk on ground dispeared :/

japata
23-10-03, 09:21
Didn't happen to me but anyway:

A friend of mine was rolling his allmighty tank to a droner. Of course the tank had like 3 or so apts. He gave the keys to me, I activated them. He rolled. The apartements worked fine... except for the apartement that had its key in a cabinet in one of the other apts. Guess what the deleted apartement had inside? His fully built rares and droner stuff. :lol:

The 4-5 slotted CS's and liberators went poof and he was pretty pissed off. :p

ericdraven
23-10-03, 10:29
Threw a 4 slotted artifact HL on the floor at some Crytons shop 'cause i was too lazy to logon my second account and thought no one will pass along in that short time when i switch the chars..
Logged back in with my other char and the HL was gone.. just saw someone running away. Well, i hope you have fun with this HL. :p

mdares
23-10-03, 10:33
made a driver, had 5 mil in vehicles (multiple rhinos, aps, trikes, etc.) decided to reroll... transfered the keys and all... then i forgot to activate and when i deleted.. well... no more cars... :(

Archeus
23-10-03, 10:36
Spent three days looking for the hidden Island that someone mentioned they found by accident.

THREE DAYS ACTUAL TIME. I swam every bloody sea looking for it.

Turns out they just came ashore and thought they were on an island.

\\Fényx//
23-10-03, 10:43
Lastnight on my PPU at tyron, was in a fairly big OP war, just as I saw I was getting debuffed i tried to get a holy heal onto myself and then para thier APU that was debuffing me, but fuck knows how, I parashocked myself 8| still got a heal on myself and scraped off a shelter just b4 I was going down ^^ managed to survive cause it was just the 1 APU attackin me rawr :D

Other stupid things, rerolled my droner spy who had about 200 techs on the account in a apt I forgot he had :rolleyes:

One of the most stupid things I saw was while I was APU, I was solo out at CRP and the FF PPU I was attacking got his casts mixed up, and cast damage boost at the floor and shelterd me :D

Ryuben
23-10-03, 10:45
friend re-roled his char

oh he had 15 mill on him when he hit cancel

:D

RuButt
23-10-03, 11:20
biggest fuckup?

hmm...

i once borrowed my moveon for a trusted m8, so he could lvl his char....then he borrowed it to his friend, and that guy gave it to a stranger, to get it repped...

and thats how i lost my only moveon...

i also bought a CS for 5 mill once...that was a mistake :p

trigger hurt
23-10-03, 11:39
rolled a spy...was doing an apartment transfer from my PE to the Spy. I had already given the spy the key to the apartment and all the money, but I was too lazy to give the key back to the pe and let him put the stuff in the apartment

Started dropping the stuff on the ground for my spy to pick up. Just then I realized, once you drop too many things, they start to disappear very quickly. Started picking the stuff back up.

I lost every level 2 and level 3 imp in game at the time, some that didnt even drop because of loot pool hose up. One of which was a filter 2. Lost 2 special forces chips, 2 marines, 2 moveon, 4 or six of each batqueen/experimental bone enforcement, 5 slot heal/shelter/blessed deflector and the only 4 slot TPC I have ever seen.

That was the last time I ever did an apartment transfer. Now, I put all of my main chars into one clan and they swap stuff out using cabinets.

Wannabe
23-10-03, 11:52
Took a LoM pill in middle of a op fight :rolleyes:

Done quite a lot of stupid stuff in NC .. but that ones the stupidiest so far =)

// Wannabe

\\Fényx//
23-10-03, 11:54
oh feckin hell, cheule sigess and lexxuk might remember this one, on my tank I GR'd into plaza 1 with red SL that I forgot about, lost a DG/Marine/Veinripper/4 slot TPC and me boots :(

trigger hurt
23-10-03, 11:58
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
oh feckin hell, cheule sigess and lexxuk might remember this one, on my tank I GR'd into plaza 1 with red SL that I forgot about, lost a DG/Marine/Veinripper/4 slot TPC and me boots :(

Obviously, loosing the boots was the worst part of that, eh Fenyx?

RuButt
23-10-03, 12:11
yep...every tank hate loosing their boots!

seriously, i only got 1 pair of boots, i got plenty of rares and that shit, so i can replace them....but i always just got one pair of fucking boots, and i always drop them!

Tickles
23-10-03, 12:19
Personnally my pants falling off is worse that my boots. Who cares about whats under boots when theres something more important under pants...

Ascension
23-10-03, 12:20
Ahh Thts bad.. some guy in BRTF "Mr chumble" Re-roled with a damn Riggers Dream in his head not to mention a PP chip n Moveon
:mad: IDIOT :lol:

Also not 2 weeks ago some guy chucked a SH 4 slotted:eek: on the floor by accident in Plaza 1:lol:

I grabbed it as it hit the floor then he was like

[Unknown]: Wtf MY SILENT HUNTER OMG WHERE IS IT?
[Unknown]: F**KING HELL, CUMON WHO HAS IT
[Unknown]:ITS 4 SLOTS 4 F**KSAKE **** ******* ***

etc etc..:lol:

I just walked away whisling;)

-FN-
23-10-03, 12:35
Well, this wasn't exactly my fuck up, but I LoMed 30 mil of FN's INT the day before the patch came out that made LoLs back into LoMs.

LVirus
23-10-03, 15:00

8| o_O :wtf: O_o :mad:

And I might know who GAVE EM TO YOU!!!!!

*me runs around screaming and waving hands in the air*

Lexxuk
23-10-03, 15:32
Originally posted by Tickles
Personnally my pants falling off is worse that my boots. Who cares about whats under boots when theres something more important under pants...

there is?? You'll have to show me later :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:

Pi-Oh-Pah
23-10-03, 16:21
Originally posted by LVirus
8| o_O :wtf: O_o :mad:

And I might know who GAVE EM TO YOU!!!!!

*me runs around screaming and waving hands in the air*

*mumble mumble mumble* SORRY M8 *mumble mumble mumble*

superfresh
23-10-03, 16:27
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
holy shit

We'd make an awful team. I once parashocked and boosted one of my APU's in a fight. Was also right after the release of the new PA.

phunqe
23-10-03, 16:34
I've done one remarkably stupid thing.
I might have had a hangover at the time, not sure, but it sure would explain it :p

I was going to make 100 high level spells, and I was going to do them from scratch, i.e research weapon parts, research the spells and then CST them from the chems and up.

So I did:

researched AMMO parts
constructed AMMO parts

then I went:

DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH

...and then put my head only in the genrep and pressed "transport".

Rizzy
23-10-03, 16:34
I gave my 2 slot ultimated disruptor to a repairer (he is a relative of a good friend and sometimes comes on teamspeak) but it turns out he wasn't trustworthy. Stole my disruptor and won't give it back.

Another one was after a GM event in the pepperpark sewers I had died and repped to medicare. unknown to me I had the bug after you die where some items arent what they say. I threw what looked like a medkit and some ammo on the floor only to find out when I relogged that it was my CS and freezer pistol (back in the freezer days :o)

Napalm82
23-10-03, 16:37
Hmmm...worst F... up?

Probably when i wanted to heal my tank friend who was fighting a Decayed Horror, ran to him with heal shelter, wanted to cast a heal spell on him but instead hit the Damage boost, he fell over and died.

:D

- Napalm

Kenjuten
23-10-03, 16:52
Hm..

Worst fuckup so far to me was...

Decided to try out a little bit of researching & construction...so I bought a big bunch of implant/weapon/ammo/mod parts.

Found out I was -100 weight O_o

Took me about ... 5 minutes to walk from Cryton's to Yo's in Plaza 1.

TraumaTeam
23-10-03, 16:56
Last week, I was cruising through the wastelands on my bike. I looked down to check my map and when I looked back up again, I was at the bottom of a gigantic lake!

I had to abandon my bike underwater and hoof it back to Neocron. DOH!

Frotto
23-10-03, 21:16
I got trashed irl w/ my friends... went home still drunk and got on nc then killed a friendly at the military base... I couldnt read his hame so i just killed him. OOPS... so i dont play while intoxicated. Thats probably the worst thing i've done. my rl bro rerolled his char with over 4 mil in the bank. that was pretty stupid.

f

massic
23-10-03, 21:47
never had a bad screwup yet, but a buddy rerolled and missed one of his apt keys to transfer and lost a plaza 3 apt full of about 600 rare parts.

Dont Mess
23-10-03, 22:03
Originally posted by Sefran
My worst time was with my spy, i had a full Psi-Ulitma mod made. He hunted some Wb's so he had tons of junk in gogo i cleared gogo fast and accidently trew the ultima together with junk on th floor in my app, when i released some heures later all the junk on ground dispeared :/

ROFL sefran i remember that day u got it by trading rares o were u pissed that day

FuzzyDuck
23-10-03, 22:05
Only people from Uranus will recognise this problem.

I joined the clan REL (yes Ginger's clan) under the delusion that Ginger was a newbie helper....

little did I know, and I always wondered why I was getting PK'd 8|.

StrongSad
23-10-03, 22:22
solded an arti HL/FL/SF at yos (i hope your happy now mr. Yo)

they really need to give rares unique models :mad:

//Ring\\
23-10-03, 22:25
ingame screwups? haha i got loads of those man

lets see.. ah yes

well this one time back in good ole beta 4 i went over to the gey pink shirted tank known as crack whore (yes him himself! :p) and started flaming his clan

then of course since i was a walking god back then i went over to jeriko to solo the crackhead clan again, then of course i found myself greeted by the not so friendly surprise that KK had just patched that night and introduced vehicles, right when i reached the back entrance all i remember seeing was 9 tanks parked right outside

carefully i sneaked back away just to find another group of tanks but this time they where chasing after a guy, then of course i had to be a good guy and i shot the rhino with my rgc, little did i know i forgot to bring my ammo along and that was the only shot i had...

i lost my blue PA and the gun that i killed sid with that night 0.o
i still miss my 8 slotted artifact beauty..

extract
23-10-03, 22:35
had someone who built me a lot of holy energy barrels, mostly one and no slotters went to sell em back to yakarma....forgot my holy thunderstorm was in me inventory and accidentally sold it to yakarma as well....

i reroll chars and lom my current chars regularly....mostly out of boredom and experimentation.....had a xx/50ish tank just wasnt really having fun on a tank, mostly cause of inexpierence on how to properly setup one.....anyways i had put all my tank shit(guns, marine, move on etc etc) in my inventory....decided that right before i rerolled id go out in style and went on a small "n00b" PK spree in the agg cellars put my speedgun and my 4 slot TPC in my quickbelt since they were the only guns i could use without any IMPs went in, killed like 5 n00bs came out handed everything in my inventory to my friend....deleted and DOH forgot to take my TPC and speed gun out of my quick belt....both were really good guns was a sad day for me and a day of justice for noobs as they finally got some sort of retribution for n00b PKers(not that im a consistent noob pker)

DarkPhoenix
23-10-03, 22:47
So far, both PE's that I have had I re-rolled because of one reason or another and on BOTH of them I forgot about imps inlcuding a MOVEON, 2 PP Resistors and 2 fricking SF chips :mad: :mad:

The MOVEON, btw, was just from doing the epic. It wasnt in me.

Phlith
23-10-03, 23:41
well... this was awhile ago but on my resser i was having some fun at cycrow with a few clannies... well i accidentally killed a few, and got around -20ish sl, then went into plaza... and for some reason i was carrying 3 mc5 parts on my quickbelt... cant exactly remember why but that fucking sucked when i realized what happened... :mad:

Kenjuten
23-10-03, 23:45

o_O

Sorry bub, I don't mean this negatively, but I'm very curious..

How..no, WHY would one carry mc5 parts in their quickbellt?

O_o

Actually, I think the better question is How -- I really don't see it possible you put them there by mistake...

:wtf:

Phlith
23-10-03, 23:48
That Kenjuten I have no fucking idea why they were there in the first place... maybe letting around 6 people have access to your character isnt such a good fucking idea... oh well shit happens i guess

Maximilian
23-10-03, 23:52
My worst ingame fuckup is when I forgot that this game is never gonna evolve and I kept playing without canceling my acct :)

/ Max

Phlith
23-10-03, 23:55
Intervention? :p

Shadow Dancer
24-10-03, 00:00
Originally posted by extract
had someone who built me a lot of holy energy barrels, mostly one and no slotters went to sell em back to yakarma....forgot my holy thunderstorm was in me inventory and accidentally sold it to yakarma as well....

And that's a screw-up? :p

//Ring\\
24-10-03, 00:13
well i think philts is by far the best so far lol, i wouldve literally smashed my head into a wall several times for that :P

and extract... n00bs are evil.. they always get back to ya somehow.. but of course i doubt anyone went off to eat and forgot to leave the warzone to return and find that ur at like 3 hp and a n00b is in front of u stilettoing u to ur now completely unavoidable death

Phlith
24-10-03, 00:19
hehe.. i was a cycrow a few days ago hunting fire mobs with a clannie, well we ran into 2 grim's, since im an ubernoob and an apu in the same person, i almsost died, so i ran back to the gogo to grab some med kits, then all of the sudden this 20/21 apu runs into the op and casts his retarded holy lightning (not the rare) and kills me... makes me feel weak and powerless but oh well my clannie thought it was hilarious however :D

|R@zor|
24-10-03, 00:19
I've never had any major fuckups while playing.

I did lom 18 of my tanks 20 int levels away the day before the patch that fixed the loms, and i've also managed to lose an apartment that i was giving to my constructor alt, it was full of BP's and a TL150 construction tool, i fucked up by registering it on my new spy then realising i'd screwed up (i put his points in research), so i rerolled with the key still in my inventory.

Birkoff
24-10-03, 00:23
I deleted my spy and gave my apt to a cretain person.. naming no names CDMLOTYO. My apt... the 1 with SA,kami chip 5 slot PE.. 3 slot PE.. 3 ROGs.. 2 disruptors.. PP.. Moveon.... 3 FLs + way to many other rare rifles + about 200 techs.

He said he had regged it so i logged back on to give the shit to my PPU to find he hadn't and lost it all :(

GAH silly nub :(

Zanathos
24-10-03, 00:35
Sold like... 15 unresearched rare parts by accident at Yo's

Rerolled my PE 1 week before PE Power armors.........

Id be using Power Armor level 4 by now :( and maybe a libby.

OmegaVII
24-10-03, 02:59
mine would be selling a filter heart 2 for 300k when they were going to 2-3 million, guess i shouldn't have taken that break for a month

extract
24-10-03, 03:15
Originally posted by OmegaVII
mine would be selling a filter heart 2 for 300k when they were going to 2-3 million, guess i shouldn't have taken that break for a month

isnt that rediculous...the economy in this game is just retarded....god bless the guy on uranus who gave my n00b char a kamikaze chip 2 days after they hit retail for only 200k....just goes to show not everyone in the game is a greedy bastid....especially when that same day they were selling upwards of 2 million each

SypH
24-10-03, 03:24
I sold off all my apu shit for dirt cheap (chips, slotted beams, fire apoc). Not cause I'm an idiot, but it was no use and it was mostly to same faction people, so I thought I'd return the favours I received as a nub.

Kenjuten
24-10-03, 03:26

Soo...you think that was a screwup, SypH? :confused:

SypH
24-10-03, 03:29
Some people might think I was screwing up for selling multi slotted things for dirt cheap, and a Fire Apoc for relatively cheap. I could have made alot more (which I probably should have) so its half a screw up;)

Mantus
24-10-03, 03:43
Way back when each warbot dropped a cabinet full of rares I decided to do a re-roll.

I forgot to register my lvl 3 plaza apartment on the mulling character and lost about 300 rare parts.

Shit happens I guess.

LVirus
24-10-03, 08:02
*mumble mumble mumble* SORRY M8 *mumble mumble mumble*

Well, I have paid for meh EVE account so you cannot come to meh and ask another pair .. I have still 2 of each left thou but .. shit happens :p

extract
24-10-03, 08:26
Originally posted by Phlith
well... this was awhile ago but on my resser i was having some fun at cycrow with a few clannies... well i accidentally killed a few, and got around -20ish sl, then went into plaza... and for some reason i was carrying 3 mc5 parts on my quickbelt... cant exactly remember why but that fucking sucked when i realized what happened... :mad:

how do you lose soulite at crycrow when its a warzone? i could kill my momma in a warzone and not lose any soulite

Pi-Oh-Pah
24-10-03, 09:22
Well, I have paid for meh EVE account so you cannot come to meh and ask another pair .. I have still 2 of each left thou but .. shit happens :p

A looooooooong time MMORPG buddy has left Neocron and I have a new set

Zanathos
24-10-03, 09:28
As a n00b I sexed a capped APU Monk in his arse.

He HL spammed me and killed me in 1.3 seconds. 8|

:eek:

Matthew.v.smith
24-10-03, 09:32
Not really big on any screw up's (i'm to clever for that ^^)

But well.

My BIGGEST mistake was joining Templars when i was TT
lol talk about ruining my Neocron life (im not saying what I or they did) i was pretty depresed at the time but once i joined FA it was alllll better again with a Sexy clan Called Fuzzyanimals.

anyway what else....hmmm i once got my new 2 slot libbeh that had been lobbed from plaza 2 and after about a month of lvling i managed to use it so i tryed to pk a few guys with it and it wrked a dream ^^

unfortunatly for me i hit a Vendor and my sl dropped from -5 to -19 i slowly Edged my way out of PP and looked for cops to see if they would shoot me silly me i ran past 2 before i could react i was wasted :( lost libbeh and everything then i had to buy another for 1.5 million.

and once in TH i was with firends testing dmg when lame TT crouded the place and killed my friends dropping my SL to -16
i also died dropping my libbeh and a TT epic and 2 other rares.
damn lucky for me the gank limit was lower for me so i only lost 1 item thew:o

LVirus
24-10-03, 09:57
A looooooooong time MMORPG buddy has left Neocron and I have a new set

w00t, Any lewt phat to meh too? :D

RuButt
24-10-03, 09:59
lol matt, i think i got yer libby...lol...

at least the first 2 slotted one...

got a 4 slotted of some1 to....cant remember who though...

PK PWNZ =)

Pi-Oh-Pah
24-10-03, 10:09
w00t, Any lewt phat to meh too? :D

erm - sorry I dont speak 1337 Im too OLD !!!!!

QuantumDelta
24-10-03, 10:14
Being cocky as hell on my PPU to Syndicate.

Basically a few days before I survived a 15vs1, so I thought I could handle a few sYn n00bs, while having a full conversation with them.

Forgot I didn't have any armor on except my PA because I was messing with resists and stuff.
I also didn't have my PPR in, and I didn't have antipoison on me -_-
Didn't last even remotely as long as I normally do.

LVirus
24-10-03, 11:18
erm - sorry I dont speak 1337 Im too OLD !!!!!

Means, you have anything nice loot for me to share too? :D

Pi-Oh-Pah
24-10-03, 12:19
Means, you have anything nice loot for me to share too? :D

Didnt you leave ?

//Ring\\
24-10-03, 19:06
my worst screw up? hmm.. oh that

one time back when servers still had little nice tricks to them i started to trow beer off medicare like a mad psycho and eventually i trew so many (like +3k crons) that i pretty much made the server go down, when i finally got back on nearly 6 hours later i found myself stuck in the medicare pillar and i asked a GM to warp me away

retroboosters answer: call it irony ring.. every server crasher gets his just reward, enjoy ur new.. home

i was yelling for forgiveness the entire day, people went over to take a pic with me all the time like im some sort of national monument, the ringpherra memorial or something

eventually i remembered i could reset my ass out of there but instead of typing it i tiped set kill self

i think all the rares i was carrying are still stuck inside that pillar :P

Phlith
24-10-03, 19:38
my spy had around -1x sl to begin with, somwhere around -14, i was fucking around with a rocket pistol, dont ask me why, and i accidentally killed the bartender in the main room with all the tables and especially the plants you can sit in...

//Ring\\
24-10-03, 21:39
theres plants? awesome.. :rolleyes:

why would anyone fire a rocket pistol.. i tried them, i accidentally missed my target, an unmanned hoverbike sitting near the mb and instead i hit a group of warbots...

i think i can aim better by dropping a cron 55 beer from a tall place.. ;)

Vid Gamer
24-10-03, 21:41

At least it wasn't a Herc. ;)

//Ring\\
24-10-03, 21:44
and a herc would be..? o_O

Vid Gamer
24-10-03, 21:46
MC5 Hercules Chip...

//Ring\\
24-10-03, 21:47
i got no idea what ur tlakin about..

fen come on msn and teach me the new stuff u h0e 0.o
now please.. go on ;)

*goes off to chase fen with a poker*

Sanch0s
24-10-03, 21:50
I once deleted my capped pe lol i meant to delete one of my psis but i for some reason hit the worng person and delted the pe i had spent the last month lvling :(

And another time i **tried** to stay neutral in a inner clan argument but for some reason it was presumed i took sides and i got kicked out :( All i wanted to do was be kool with everyone but i guess that was never possible...........

Vid Gamer
24-10-03, 21:54
Originally posted by //Ring\\
i got no idea what ur tlakin about..

fen come on msn and teach me the new stuff u h0e 0.o
now please.. go on ;)

*goes off to chase fen with a poker*

Look up all the new stuff here (http://www.neonoob.com/).

Jest
24-10-03, 22:02
Originally posted by Archeus
Spent three days looking for the hidden Island that someone mentioned they found by accident.

THREE DAYS ACTUAL TIME. I swam every bloody sea looking for it.

Turns out they just came ashore and thought they were on an island. ROFL. I heard rumors of a hidden island too. I spent the entire day swimming the various oceans looking for something like that but never found it. :mad:

Anyway, my worst in game screw up was forgetting to transfer my money when I rerolled. :(

Sokaris
24-10-03, 22:15

shit i thought it was bad when i rerolled my tank and gave everything to a clan member which he just gave me the key to the app once i came back then realised i forgot to give him my chars 350k which isn't much but when just starting another char it's nice to have.

ubz0r
24-10-03, 22:49
My inv was bugged so what looked like an implant part K was actually my malediction and i gave that to YO for a mere 6k :mad:

SeXeD HeXeD
24-10-03, 23:00
the programming...

Opar
24-10-03, 23:37
I once gave a repper my 2 slot HL, Psi Core, Full set of Holy Spirit Armor, Exp PSi cont 3. and 100k. He logged off, trandfered his stuff to his alt, deleted his so called 'repper'.

B@ST@RD.

extract
25-10-03, 01:21
Originally posted by Opar
I once gave a repper my 2 slot HL, Psi Core, Full set of Holy Spirit Armor, Exp PSi cont 3. and 100k. He logged off, trandfered his stuff to his alt, deleted his so called 'repper'.

B@ST@RD.

haha i remember that too.....

StrongSad
25-10-03, 05:26
If i ever lost a full MC5 imp I would throw up...and then miss at least 2 weeks of school, just thinking about what a moron I was.

nonamebrandeggs
25-10-03, 05:38
Went AFK in Nish's appt.

Lanigav
25-10-03, 05:44
Accidentally killing a Yo's vendor in Cycrow while hunting with my Moonstriker, which caused my SL to instantly go red. While running straight to the GR, some poopiehead PK'd me and I lost my 4 slot Moonie and my Cursed Soul. :\

QuantumDelta
25-10-03, 05:46
Originally posted by Lanigav
Accidentally killing a Yo's vendor in Cycrow while hunting with my Moonstriker, which caused my SL to instantly go red. While running straight to the GR, some poopiehead PK'd me and I lost my 4 slot Moonie and my Cursed Soul. :\
Heh, I remember that...

Pill
25-10-03, 07:10
My biggest fuckup?

On Pluto, was chillin in Phoenix Ltd. clan apartment with Brammers. Tupac and Ivory come up, Brammers won't let em in, they were all like 'We want to buy turrets'.

This goes on for awhile, then Tupac says 500k to whoever opens the door. So I figure hey, easy 500k. Open the door, and run for safty, as I feared Tupac like the scourge, me being Tangent and all. So they come in, Tupac kills everyone (Only like 3 people) in a matter of like 10 seconds.

What makes it worse, is that he actually gave me the 500k.

No one had informed me yet that DarK went Crahn, and Brammers was a little too late.

Leebzie
25-10-03, 12:36
Not my biggest screwup im sure, just about those spell screwups...

Was in MB about 45 mins ago with my mate... Managed somehow to cast a barrel right at the nomad traders. Needless to say they all died , and I am in the red SL :(

(thats why im on the forums while I sit my SL out in my apt :mad:)

Stupidly forgot about the copbots in plaza one and beamed in thinking "ill do a few aggie missions". Shot dead pretty much immediately. If it wasnt for a very helpful ppu who rezzed me I could have lost my 5 slot HL. (which I then immediately gogo'd)

That would easily have been my biggest fuck up. and im so so so glad it wasnt.

Then pplz came after me when I finally made it into aggie cellar so in having to kill them too and lose more SL. so I give up and wait in my apt. :( :( :(

All because I pressed fire at the wrong moment I have to wait ages for my SL to recover... and how much SL am I talking about ???

-18 o_O a mere -18.

Somewhere that aint right. but I should be ranting on the soullight threads :lol:

ichinin
25-10-03, 15:10
I trusted that noone would pick up my 100 x pile of solantium from the floor when i made drones; now i know better; DONT EVER DROP STUFF ON THE FLOOR !!!

It wasn't that bad - looking back at it now, but when i started up it was much money (14*100) hehe.

Stuff like that happen all the time, noobs drop stuff and expect noone to pick it up, someone lost 100 WP8 a few days ago on Saturn: "Who took it??? Give it back! Daddy!! They took my drop only weapon parts! booohoo.."

*sigh* - another one learns a hard lesson...

ichinin
25-10-03, 15:14
Originally posted by Rizzy
I threw what looked like a medkit and some ammo on the floor only to find out when I relogged that it was my CS and freezer pistol (back in the freezer days :o)

Never drop anything on the floor - want to throw something away? Relog to make the item icons appear correctly, then throw stuff away.. I sometimes get the same error with stuff appearing like blueprints and when i relog see i have tried to construct something using a weaponpart as a BP..

Jaggeh
25-10-03, 15:53
i logged out my tank in aggy den, then pretty much gave up on the server, i went back cos i was pissed off and decided to pk people.

forgot what aggy den i was in (thought it was DRE one) and killed EVERYONE in aggy cellar, went upstairs and BLAM BLAM BLAM copbot pwned me.

//Ring\\
25-10-03, 21:35
ahh! i remember one lol

this time me and some mates where driving trough the wastes testing out the at the time new vehicle (apc) and i did something really stupid.. i let my m8 check out his new vhc skill and let him drive then went to take a bath

i came back just at the moment where everyone was like screaming STOP! and i looked to find that where at the desert in those really tall hills that are around the borders of the northern part (i have NO idea how he got there but the only way i have done it is when i synched out i spawned up there :P)

stingray: BWHAHAHAHAH!!
alice: OMG!! AHHH!!

sudently the apc is sent soaring trough the air, i looked down to find the ground wasnt even in sight

alice: AHHHH!!!
ring: this cant be good
stingray: WEEOOOOWWEEEOOOWW!!!

instant death 0.o and a completely new apc sent to pieces

notneo
26-10-03, 08:44
only sold my tl 15o construction tool at yos lol,they cost around i million creds, hehe boo hooo????

Promethius
26-10-03, 09:54
MY worst screw up was creating a character named BlackLvory.

Promethius
26-10-03, 10:00
Originally posted by Rizzy
I gave my 2 slot ultimated disruptor to a repairer (he is a relative of a good friend and sometimes comes on teamspeak) but it turns out he wasn't trustworthy. Stole my disruptor and won't give it back.

Another one was after a GM event in the pepperpark sewers I had died and repped to medicare. unknown to me I had the bug after you die where some items arent what they say. I threw what looked like a medkit and some ammo on the floor only to find out when I relogged that it was my CS and freezer pistol (back in the freezer days :o)

Had a simliar thing one time.
WAAY back in beginning of retail i was hunting in IND-A area and i zoned. But there was some monk there earlier about 10 sec's. So when i zoned somehow i turned into him. Showed me having like 3 mil and some rare spells. Of course i get the brite idea to drop eveyrthing i had or showed i had. Relogged. Found my CS, freezer, vein ripper all on the ground.

Although i didn't lose anything it was pretty dumb =P

Morris
26-10-03, 10:15
I decided to give pistols a try, so I lommed over (going from 98 to 95 dex), and traded away most of my good rifles (3 slot arti Disruptor, 3 slot RoG, 2 slot FL, 2 slot SH) for pistols. Decided that I wasn't being very effective with pistols, so now that I'm back to 98 base dex I'm lomming BACK and with only mediocre pistols (gave my good ones to clanmates) to trade. Gonna be at like 95 dex again with a crappy beat up RoG and a bunch of pistols I can't use :lol:

Looks like I might cap INT before DEX if I keep this up O_o

There really needs to be a way for newer players to experiment without having to have a second install of NC to use the test server (as this would mean re-downloading the install files from the horridly slow mirror sites).

StrongSad
26-10-03, 19:49
You can download the full game in other places. Fileplanet still offers it:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/123034.shtml

Fast and effective!

McEvoy
26-10-03, 20:07
A friend of mine got the idea that when they changed the way LOMs work that the more he'd lom the more points he'd get back, (5+1 or somthing) anyway he compleatly lomed himself, and found that there were no extrapoints to be given and that he actually may have lost points
soon after he left the game, :lol:

DarkPhoenix
26-10-03, 22:14
Originally posted by Promethius
MY worst screw up was creating a character named BlackLvory.

Yay Proms back! :D When did they unban you?