PDA

View Full Version : BombShell's wish list

BombShell
23-10-03, 06:33
Weapons -

Lower T-C Req. - Cannons will stay the same: Rifles Moved to T-C Cut 25% : Pistol T-C Cut 50%. This will allow to cap these weapons more ezyer. Allowing Combat and speed for all weapon classes. (Stealth the same T-C if u want to cloak and run your problem :)

Boost Wyatt Earp - Damage on Earp is 41032 a min. Libby is 66600 a min. increasing earp from 446 to 600+ making it 55200 a min. at 600 damage. As u can tell earp is way under power for being a rare.

Plazma Rifles needs 1 more burst. It always feel like it needs 1 more burst each time i reload.

Fix Tl's on rifles and Pistols

Rifles -
Thunder Storm tl 98 - Make this a full on weapon. but xray damage
Healing Light tl 101
Silent Hunter tl 105
First love tl 110
Redeemer tl 111 Make into Aoe but with the same effect as now and aim.
Ray of God tl 114 Make into Aoe But as Chain lighting up to 4 Mobs
Disrupter-115

Pistols -
Just switch ray of last hope with executioner and make Aoe like Rifles.
and make freezers xray damage too as full on weapon.

Ray Pistols cut clips in half

remove the para effect on them.

These also incude lower tl too in these orders.

Parashock - Remove these from game by makeing them into a apu spell adding then as xray damage weapon and removing the stun effect.

Spells to Remove -

All anti buff spells
All anti para spells
All anti holy Damage boost spells
Lieve anti posion santums.

Make Duel welding pistols - But reduce it by 47% when both r added together allowing it to be just under FL and CS if this happens i dont think earp would need a boost anymore.
and if u get 120 on 1 lib and 120 on a other u get 120% in finally damage %. but if u get 120 lib and 100% u will get like 110% in construction. and raise the req. on duel weapons by 20%.

Drones -
Add rare Gat drones and slotable drones.
Makes Drones able to use like pistols when its pulled out so it could be usd for close combat situation in emergancys (This may help drones lvl str and con)

PPU -
25-50-75 shelters also takes away healing effect from shelters.

APU - Lower damage and make it do damage like closer u are more damage u do and farther you are less damage it does

Melee -
Make it duel welding (so it matchs the story line with paw of tiger and paw of bear) or only does duel welding and lower its amage a bit so when u hav to its stronger together.

my personnal option make story runs for rares parts like how i want a pistol that was lost in crystol caves from someone i need to get info from someone like a story teller. and u follow rumors till someone like tells me its at crytol cave and i hav to defeat the boss to get that certain part and its random tech parts of that weapon collect ress and constr all parts to get ur gone so trade skillers r still useful.

Armor -
I trully Believe Darnit armor should be Dex armor i dotn see the point of y not. Spys need it alot. Tanks r able to use it up to the high lvls but even then tanks would hav daruim armor. monks hav better energy resis gear. Pe's inq2 is still a little better.

only char that would benefit it is spys trust me thay need it thay can hav 120+ resis in all if thay choice too and with out shelter their still weaker then a pe and tank. y not just give them armor with their low life sicne thay cant use shelter with out drugging. but Pe's can use haz and psi sheild is thay drug so let them hav a benefit too if thay like drugs.

Chars -
Spys-
if darnit is not dex armor. 45 str and 15 psi so spies can use inq1 set.

Psi Monks - bring bak hybrids make heal, heal less with shelters on trully out healing peeps is wut made monks tuff and unbalance with para shock. and lieve the damage % and when shelter req 576% to be cap at 75% so be it hafl it with half damage % with of 50% from the last shelter % from the shelter before so holy shelter wont go below 50% which is bless max.

Ops -
Same funds for clan bank.
500 nc to members per op.
so this way members can get the benefit of taking a op and dont act like it isnt worth it because we dont see the money or maybe remove clan bank for this 500nc per member per op.

Vehciles should be insane. i want to tremble when i see a tank after me. i mean come on i dont want to hav 5 peeps with me to beat a tank up. I WANT 5 PEEPS TO KILL A KILLER. its should be insane it should be feared it should be CRAZY!!!!!!!!

my personnal opinion - get rid of all gr's this way when we travel we travel. adn if wear goin across the map from tg to mb to take a op when need a veh. so when u win a battle u win a battle non of this o i gred 1 zone away.

-Dont forget everything i said benefits each other like the lose of grs fire or energy armor will benefit spys to survive better in the wastelands and monks would be able to heal etc...

Hope u guys like it.

Edit - Forgot to add make cannons more controlable when running with them. Vary Hard To Chase A Cloaker.

BlackDove
23-10-03, 06:46
Ray of God 114? Egh...no way.

BombShell
23-10-03, 06:49
Originally posted by BlackDove
Ray of God 114? Egh...no way.

remeber its a aoe now just wear a bunch of dex imps and go lvlin and high tl u will lvl fast maybe a tad more damage is needed. dont worry i ddint point anything with out thinking :) so everything is benefiting everything

Birkoff
23-10-03, 06:54
They have alread yannounced the xchanges in TL for rifles, i don't think they will change it again :)

I think that the OP money will attract people to all jooin one big clan more than at the momment :/

BombShell
23-10-03, 06:55
Originally posted by Birkoff
They have alread yannounced the xchanges in TL for rifles, i don't think they will change it again :)

yah i know but this is my wish list :) i can only dream for a better game :)

and the clan yah ur right but i really want is faction owned ops but this wont happen since kk said that in their game covers and advertisinment make ur own clan. but then thay took away the soloing :(

BlackDove
23-10-03, 06:56
Originally posted by BombShell
remeber its a aoe now just wear a bunch of dex imps and go lvlin and high tl u will lvl fast maybe a tad more damage is needed. dont worry i ddint point anything with out thinking :) so everything is benefiting everything

RoG is TL 98. I have to gimp myself out of everything secondary if I want to use that gun CURRENTLY. TL 114 is a spies idea of fun. Not happening.

BombShell
23-10-03, 07:01
RoG is TL 98. I have to gimp myself out of everything secondary if I want to use that gun CURRENTLY. TL 114 is a spies idea of fun. Not happening. ok your not seeing the point u can get like 130+ dex and with a aoe and with it maybe mroe damage u will lvl vary fast and when u capp who said u need to stay at 130+ dex when u capp look at DB tanks joina nd pride. huh i just imped up for it and used it in chaos cave till i was capped in str and with that i lvled vary fast. y dont u use rizzy raygun or doy raygun until u get the thunderstorm for ur first rare i did say its doin actual damage for pvp and its xray damage.

like i said i did think of it all.

BlackDove
23-10-03, 07:04
I'm a PE sunshine. Cap at level 80.

BombShell
23-10-03, 07:12
I'm a PE sunshine. Cap at level 80.

ok i see y u want it. but their is a reason y u dont see alot of ray gun rifle pe's tech rifles r more for the spies to me. but even if u use more dex imps u will get more r-c in the long run remeber i also lowerd t-c req. so u losing maybe 5-10 maybe 15 rifle combat u gained more by losing less t-c req. maynot depending on how much u relay on ur imps. i just dont see pe's with raygun. but who said thunderstorm wouldnt be just as good. a rare is a rare if raygun was FL would u be whining yes i would rather hav fl :) and fl is closer to ur reach.

and remeber u get healing light with the new tl's thats even a higher rare lvl. see u get alot more rare rifles to ur will. and i know some pe's with over 100 dex witht he new pa's and such

BlackDove
23-10-03, 07:16
Originally posted by BombShell
i just dont see pe's with raygun.

... somebody just please kill me already.

BombShell
23-10-03, 07:24
... somebody just please kill me already.

dont worry ill probly be hated form the few that do hav raygun rifles on their pe's becuase from wut i learned in life when theirs 1 theirs always more.

BlackDove
23-10-03, 07:27
... and there's one of the best Neocron duelers on Uranus (mainly I guess) named Xantor that uses the RoG and kicks everyone's ass....

BombShell
23-10-03, 07:33
thats like saying i know a libbie tank and he owns. u dont see them using it but thay do.

BlackDove
23-10-03, 07:52
....if you ask any of the moderatly experienced players, they'll be able to tell you who Xantor is...

And Ginger, even with the Synaptic Accelerator, my PE reaches only 100 DEX without gimping myself as an RoG rifler. Some food for thought.

QuantumDelta
23-10-03, 07:52
....Baka -_-
RoG PE is the most powerful embodiment of the PE.

RoLH PE is actually less powerful (not by much, but still).

edit;
btw, does your wishlist care about balance at all?
doesn't really seem like it...just seems like a mishmash of "personal oppinion" and "it seemed like a good idea at the time"

BombShell
23-10-03, 07:56
y r u taking it so badly. am just goin to repeat this whos says thunder storm couldnt be any better thunder wont be aoe so it would be any higher tl. it will only be xray damage and some amno damage mod y just limit ur self to rog. i wouldnt mind making thunder like rog damage but rog would be aoe and thunder wont. just listen

BombShell
23-10-03, 07:58
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
....Baka -_-
RoG PE is the most powerful embodiment of the PE.

RoLH PE is actually less powerful (not by much, but still).

edit;
btw, does your wishlist care about balance at all?
doesn't really seem like it...just seems like a mishmash of "personal oppinion" and "it seemed like a good idea at the time"
how does it make it imbalance?? give me something QD maybe u be right. and i wont be afraid to admit it.

only thing i see would be imbalance would be duel wepaons. but i gave it a little stronger but its still weaker then fl and CS

but even u said pistols need a boost so y not carry 2 guns to give that boost but make it req more p-c and maybe lower speed to rifles since ur carrying the xtra weight. anything can be solved.

i dont believe in nerfs i believe in improvments