PDA

View Full Version : Greets from the English Community

QuantumDelta
23-10-03, 03:37
Some of you know me from over there, some of you know me from Uranus...

I know that the German forum has made comments on "monkocron", very recently PPUs/Parashock and to some lesser extent APUs have been debated (...complained) about in the English/International Community forum.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79636

This thread has been stickied by one of the moderators, in place of the 10ish PPU Complaint threads Per Day on the Forum.

Several of the English/International Community have been wondering what the German communities oppinion on monks are.
I realise that there has been a few threads on it (monkocron thread is really long), but babel fish isn't a great translator.

Knowing that a lot of you can speak english I was wondering if you guys would mind telling us how you feel?

~
This post has been made somewhat because of the rift between the German and English Communities "The German Community always gets better treatment...!" (english) "The International Community always gets told more!" (german).

I'd like to try to gain the oppinion of the french/german communities, I'll be making a post on the french forum about this later too.

Just a FYI, I don't honestly think any forum/ community is favoured by KK :p

So anyway..oppinions?

Bitburger
23-10-03, 04:27
rofl...

so the mods want to forbiden this kind of threads???

rofl... sure... thats the kind of bugfixing what KK do ever and ever...

"oh... the NPC in plaza 4 are bugged... so we remove him..."

the problem is that it doesent works :D

greetz... -=Blade=- ¤ uRªNu$ ;)

-=Blasehase=-
23-10-03, 05:04
this is normally

if they find out that something is uncomfortablly [even its necessary] they dont fix it... they forbid to discuss it

but if u say one thing against this CENSORSHIP u'll get a bann

i know that some threads are crap.... but forbid ALL threads like this is the wrong way

hum... they do a mistake... and its not the first... and its not the last... and they dont admit it...

sparrowtm
23-10-03, 05:06
I wouldn't call that censorship. They are just merging threads to open a general discussion and prevent the forum from getting paraspammed by NERF-THE-PPU threads.

QuantumDelta
23-10-03, 05:39
lol.. I wasn't talking about the censorship I was talking about the balance issues ^^;;

The Forum (English) had about 10 active topics just from that day about these problems so the mod said "screw it I'll put it in one sticky" :p

I was asking you guys how you feel about PPUs and such :p

Bitburger
23-10-03, 05:47
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
lol.. I wasn't talking about the censorship I was talking about the balance issues ^^;;

The Forum (English) had about 10 active topics just from that day about these problems so the mod said "screw it I'll put it in one sticky" :p

I was asking you guys how you feel about PPUs and such :p

PPU = Good/God :p

APU = Good

Holy Para = damn

i think they should remove this spell, or Increase the effect of it...

server-2000
23-10-03, 06:26
The world would be much more fascinating and exciting without PPU's.

Fenris
23-10-03, 09:34
Thanks for the link QD.

Because the discussion is on the english board I will close this one.

/close

Für alle die mitdiskutiren wollen, das aber nicht in englisch können/wollen hab ich hier (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?threadid=79680) einen ähnlichen Thread aufgemacht.