View Full Version : Dont nerf the PPUs!

Duder
23-10-03, 00:03
Dont nerf the PPUs, the Holy Paralysis is only used in PvM and moderatly in PvP, just use Drugs, jesus so easy.

gEt sOmE sKiLLz n00b

[Rerolls to PPU]

Nexxy
23-10-03, 00:04
i love you duder...

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 00:07
OMFG THERE'S NO MONKACRON PROBLEM. IF YOU WANNA KILL A PPU JUST GET SOME SKILLZ AND BRING AN APU FFS

Duder
23-10-03, 00:09
Call 08-98-007 nexxy, youll reach a fine lad thats a scret agent and might help us with the PPU "problem".

SigmaDraconis
23-10-03, 00:09
er yea really..thats what basic shield sanctums and TL3 heal is for !

KidWithStick
23-10-03, 00:10
dont nerf them, just remove parashock from the game

Duder
23-10-03, 00:10
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis
er yea really..thats what basic shield sanctums and TL3 heal is for !
Thats exploits, no skillz at all.

Skills and tactics are not;

Antibuffs
Numbers (More people then me)
Tl 3 Heal
Deflector and shelter sanctums
Holy Paralysis
Guns

get some skills

Anna
23-10-03, 00:12
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
OMFG THERE'S NO MONKACRON PROBLEM. IF YOU WANNA KILL A PPU JUST GET SOME SKILLZ AND BRING AN APU FFS

thats the smartest thing ive ever seen from you

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 00:13
Originally posted by Anna
thats the smartest thing ive ever seen from you

6 posts and 3 of them were posts harassing me. If you keep this up and specifically harass me in each thread, i'm gonna report you.

Benjie
23-10-03, 00:13
l0lz0rz 1 4gr33 d_m8 78r34d!110\3
50--y d_d3r p3r84p5 \07 0\3 0f y0_r 8357 1d345!110\3
p833r m1 m4d 31337 5k1ll5!110\3
r473d **!110\3

Dont Mess
23-10-03, 00:15
love u 2 duder Holy Paral is a part of the game its annoying yes but still its a ppus defence

Dont Mess
23-10-03, 00:16
o and 1 more thing dont tell me uve never told the ppu 2 freeze him coz its annoying how fast he is so we have all needed a freeze now and then

Scikar
23-10-03, 00:17
Originally posted by Dont Mess
love u 2 duder Holy Paral is a part of the game its annoying yes but still its a ppus defence

What the hell do you need Holy Shelter, Deflector and Heal for then?

Marzola
23-10-03, 00:18
Originally posted by Dont Mess

Yes, with out holy para a PPU would be completly defenseless!!! :rolleyes:

On a more serious note, does anyone know what people in the german/french forums are saying about PPU monks and holy paralysis?:rolleyes:

Duder
23-10-03, 00:18
Annoying?

its not annoying silly, its a pleasure to be spammed and being completly immobile in half a minute!

Defense? PPUs can run damm fast, they dont really need Holy Para, they can just run away if they are in any danger and Holy Heal themselves!

Im sorry, i lied, Holy Para is the most important defense to a PPU ever, higher priority then the Holy Spells.

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 00:19
Originally posted by Marzola
Yes, with out holy para a PPU would be completly defenseless!!! :rolleyes

On a more serious note, does anyone know what people in the german/french forums are saying about PPU monks and holy paralysis?:rolleyes:

I'm DYING to know.

I wish I could read french german

Duder
23-10-03, 00:20
Think we will get banned if we ask them in english?

Anna
23-10-03, 00:20
6 posts and 3 of them were posts harassing me. If you keep this up and specifically harass me in each thread, i'm gonna report you.

[Removed for trolling - Gungnir]

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 00:23
Originally posted by Anna
[Removed - Gungnir]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Yea right. How many posts do you have? What percentage of them are useful?

PUH LEEZE. I've made TONS of useful posts. *cough* my sig *cough*

Like I said keep it up..........watch.......

Benjie
23-10-03, 00:24
Originally posted by Duder
Think we will get banned if we ask them in english?
No. THey don't mind, they will translate it themselves. I have posted in german before and they hated it because it be thing in one situation never dramatic. (it was crap german:pvery confusing apparently) Plus both America and England have very poor lingual skills compared to both France and Germany. Most people will probabally understand you.

QuantumDelta
23-10-03, 00:24
I'm the only one allowed to harass SD :p
He gets free punches at me just as bad so hey :p

These topics grow old though.

Constructive balanced unbiased views are pretty much all I'm listening to these days.

I think you'll notice why my post rate has dropped from 20 odd a day to 2................... or so :p

Maybe one day I'll post my dream thread and bring a closer-to-balanced (as close as is possible without destroying/completely re-defining PPUs etcetcetc) game about...
Doubt it'll ever happen though, and I do still need to work on some areas of my knowledge before I can truly predict how to balance the game...

edit;
The Germans don't like monk-o-cron either (...unless you're FaNG :p).
The french don't give a shit they want content since they more or less see the game as balanced.
As far as I can tell :p

Duder
23-10-03, 00:26
Originally posted by Benjie
No. THey don't mind, they will translate it themselves. I have posted in german before and they hated it because it be thing in one situation never dramatic. (it was crap german:pvery confusing apparently) Plus both America and England have very poor lingual skills compared to both France and Germany. Most people will probabally understand you.

Thats good to hear...i think...

Oh and Quantum Delta, your perfect post with will probably be flamed then forgotten in 5 hrs!!!

Dont Mess
23-10-03, 00:27
Originally posted by Scikar
What the hell do you need Holy Shelter, Deflector and Heal for then?

ER i mean if theres alota APUs and tanks and shit u need 2 freeze and run. sci make a ppu and then post. if u read my post on tank weapons u can see im also talkin about new weapons that can easily kill ppus so i aint keepin it on 1 side

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 00:28
Can I post in the german thread in english?

Like just asking how they all feel and stuff.

QuantumDelta
23-10-03, 00:31
Probably Duder :p
and.....call me QD o_O

Yes, Arc, you should be able to - I've done it in the french forums too.

Duder
23-10-03, 00:32
whoops...QD

ooooh 8|

It will be interesting what everyone else are thinking about the PPU situation hehehheh.

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 00:34
whoops...QD

ooooh 8|

It will be interesting what everyone else are thinking about the PPU situation hehehheh.

Actually you know what would shut everyone up? If............................KK TOLD US what they think about monks. :eek:

Is it really that hard for a KK rep to make one post about it? Jesus.

Duder
23-10-03, 00:35
Thinking about our response if they do post, id say yes it is!

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 00:37
Thinking about our response if they do post, id say yes it is!

HEHE

I mean they don't have to say what their going to do. Just a basic "we are aware of the problem involving the importance and dependence on monks, we are workign towards a solution that will be satisfactory to all." :p

QuantumDelta
23-10-03, 00:38
Someone interviewed MJS over a pint and he basically said they wouldn't be removing parashock.
meh :p

Actually, I need to thank MJS at some point, he proved me wrong, a little, at least.

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 00:39
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Someone interviewed MJS over a pint and he basically said they wouldn't be removing parashock.

O_o

This is a joke?

QuantumDelta
23-10-03, 00:41
I dunno, the thread is still around first page / second page, not sure where.

*shrug*
If it's a joke or not, I didn't pay too much attention.

Duder
23-10-03, 00:41
No ones sure, but search youll find the "interview".

|\/|ortice posted the "interview". I think.

Lexxuk
23-10-03, 01:01
MJS plays a tank with an LE chip in, so ur more likely to see him come on the forum bitchin "FIX FRIKKEN LE CHIPS, I JUST GOT PK'D BY SUM 1337 W4NK3R!!!111oneoneone.. ohh, new rolex time"

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 01:03
Originally posted by Lexxuk
ohh, new rolex time"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet MJ regrets posting that pic.

Lexxuk
23-10-03, 01:06
I wouldnt want a rolex (had one once, my nephew took it apart for me, lovely boy) so I bought a nice digital one, coz, I got a Animal strap on mine, one of them nice leather and textile animal strapons, fits really snuggly, the velcro helps a lot :angel:

Gungnir
23-10-03, 01:33
--
Please continue this discussion here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79636)

Thank you.
--
Gungnir