PDA

View Full Version : Peopel can't win without monks

MayhemMike
22-10-03, 23:32
Its offical , Most people cannot win without a PPU para shocking and dmg boosting .

Duder
22-10-03, 23:55
Also, when people send 5 ppus into PP1 just to win, well, its kinda sad and funny at the same time!

Vid Gamer
22-10-03, 23:57
If I was KK I'd just erase the whole fucking Monk class to shut all you people up (including me). :p

Marzola
23-10-03, 00:05
I'm starting to sence a theme here with your posting mayheym mike. And I must say I like that theme. Maybe with the 7+ posts on the first page of the forums about holy paralysis and monkies in general KK will get the hint.

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 00:21
Originally posted by Marzola
I'm starting to sence a theme here with your posting mayheym mike. And I must say I like that theme. Maybe with the 7+ posts on the first page of the forums about holy paralysis and monkies in general KK will get the hint.

Damn good idea.

Duder
23-10-03, 00:22
Except, KK Devs (All 3 of them) Are too busy doing something more important then balancing Classes!

gostly
23-10-03, 00:26
get rid of the monk class..........do it......now......or just nerf them to hell so no one wants to be one anymore...lol...im serious tho...im rolling my monk to a tank just to try to make it less monkocron...re-activated my act today...just gunna reroll and cancel again...no point in staying...same shit still going on...lol...

edit: anyways tho i really do agree...their's more monk's in neocron than ever now...i was on for 20 mins, ran a raid in cycrow with some crackhead friends...fought against nuthin but monks and like 1 PE...i killed 2 or 3 monks tho...lol...while 2 other monks sat back on me stackin poison...

OT; where can i find the PE PA?...it's for my saturn char...i dunno where to go and i asked in all channels and everyone ignores me...grrrrr 8|

Psycho_Soldier
23-10-03, 00:28
Originally posted by Duder
Except, KK Devs (All 3 of them) Are too busy doing something more important then balancing Classes!

What would that be? Fixing bugs? :lol:

Duder
23-10-03, 00:36
No theyre too busy fixing the NPCs, but they dont have time for it as they are busy fixing bugs....

Gungnir
23-10-03, 01:36
--
Please continue this discussion here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79636)

Thank you.
--
Gungnir