PDA

View Full Version : I was about to say goodbye to neocron...when...

Rai Wong
22-10-03, 21:28
For the first time in my life, Neocron became the most painful game ever ever since the new patch my game has been suffering crashing frequently.

Even worse I've had my worst moments in Neocron, my droner was 63/55 and had no where to go. I wanted to level went to graves when it was surounded by doy scouts, got killed.

So I went to CRP only to realize that they opened to pk Cityadmins and got killed again, being in pain everytime finially after several tries I give up and go to hunt warbots in MB. I nearly killed one, when I saw blood splats on my screen and saw some monk with a whirly whirly hand doing "sex" and getting my dog tag. 63/55 easy kill yummy yummy. I moved to ganabium mine and the same happened, each time I didn't know the name of the pk.

So I thought oh well, the life of a droner and changed into my 1 star PE, the same events happened and eventually i'm left with 1000 cr before crashing when zoning to MB the logging in to find my corpse near a warbot in the middle of the sector. I didn't know where to level with my characters so I went to an OP war with my droner....

Moved my PN near the out post saw a monk, parashocked static screen, then when I tried launching another drone, and the same happened then in midway of static I saw blood, and there I was again some monk holy lightning my corpse and taking my dog tag again.

Ok I really wanted to quit, but then my friend suggested me to give it another try and I created the best thing ever.

A PPU it is my joy of life, it is amazing! in comparison to my other characters with correct knowledge it is impossible to die I havn't died ever since I started. I finially understand why so many people make monks, their array of attacks is stunning. I can do considerable damage while healing myself and another at a termendous rate I can bring the dead back to life. I can resist hits from much much higher mobs. It is so fun! A monks array of spells is stunning I can do so much even hacking and implanting without sacrificing anything. Its really like immmortality in comparison..

The thing is I've been saying nerf the PPUs for as long as I can remember, and now I don't want the PPUs to be nerfed that explains alot. In addition 8 out of 10 new characters are like monks it just goes to prove the point, that other classes seriously need a boost in abilities not damage, but functions.

If every other classes can do so many things, not the same things but other things, now when I look at my droner and pe they seem so insignificant so mortal...

through my studies in spells I am annoyed by the fact that every ppu ability can only be canceled out by an apu ability and vice versa, while the other classes can only deal damage.

\\Fényx//
22-10-03, 21:32
Your a hybrid ?

Zanathos
22-10-03, 21:57
Im thinking of testing a hybrid of uranus.

but I find a PPU extremly boring.

FuzzyDuck
22-10-03, 22:00
I've seen a kami hybrid on Uranus, he's kinda amazing with 103/62 ***. He (from what I've seen) has 105/min on energy beam and a half decent holy heal and holy buffs.

greendonkeyuk
23-10-03, 01:18
I think he meant he can sustain a tremendous amount of damage. PPus are by far my favourite class to play when it comes to pvp. Watching my team go to work on another clan is the most fun ive had with a keyboard in a long time. I couldnt play one forever however as the urge to shoot stuff jus gets too strong some times but yes, i fully agree with you rai. A skilled ppu is fun to play in pvp, jus levelling is teh suxxors.

Shadow Dancer
23-10-03, 01:25
Apus have a stunning array of spells? Wow, I musta been offline for a few months.

Shujin
23-10-03, 01:26
if u weren droner at gab, on saturn, bout a week ago, it was me ;D the swirly monk doin sex ;]