PDA

View Full Version : Should KK release a patch which fixes all the little niggles?

Opar
22-10-03, 20:37
Was thinking the other day, what if KK were to release a patch, which just ironed out all the little niggles? Just one patch, that fixed, say:

Fix The Power Cloak NPCs
*Try* to fix Synch Loops
Err.... and other bugs ^^

I think it would be quite nice, just to iron out all the little things, im sure itd go along way to happy customers :D

*bets 3275025702754023957NC that someone cracks a joke about nerfing a PPU in this topic...*

Benjie
22-10-03, 20:46
and the fps problems of course, but it's harder than you think.
Voted no because this is a dumb poll anyway. Like anybody wants bugs in Neocron. :rolleyes:

Omnituens
22-10-03, 20:47
they dont, because they cant. they dont know whats causing half the bugs, or else they would have been fixed already.

the NPC/Script bugs do need fixing though, that *should* be easy.

the FPS problem is a constand. i dont think anything major can be done without rewriting the whole engine, which would entail more coders, time and money. things that KK dont have.

i would be willing to download the game for better FPS.

Duder
22-10-03, 20:50
Originally posted by Omnituens

the NPC/Script bugs do need fixing though, that *should* be easy.

But they are too busy! *gasp* :eek:

Omnituens
22-10-03, 20:51
Originally posted by Duder
But they are too busy! *gasp* :eek:
yeah, even to add the new epics we've put forward duder :(

Duder
22-10-03, 20:53
Well they are busy fixing bugs, and have little time to fix the epics and npcs.

Omnituens
22-10-03, 20:55
but they are too busy fixing NPC's to fix bugs and epics

Duder
22-10-03, 20:58
but they cant fix NPCs bugs and epics, as they are too busy concentrating on bugs.....

Am i seeing an evil circle where the KK personnel (all 3 of em) are too busy doing something that doesnt really have to with Neocron bugs and Npcs?

Lexxuk
22-10-03, 21:04
nerf PPU's (and Shirleys waist size :p) hehe

most of the bugs get put in with the patches, not sure KK know how to make a patch which *removes" them :lol: