PDA

View Full Version : Improve the creation of RP items (through recycle)

Heavyporker
22-10-03, 08:18
We all know about the travails of making RP items - ingredients too rare, too expensive, and all that.

I propose, that now all RP items made through recycle come out in sets of 5.

This would now make it much more cost effective to make those items - think of it: datacubes now become more cost-effective to create, datadiscs now become realistically usable (they're going at around 100k, and I can't blame them, not after doing several gaya runs), and the special drugs now become a bit more viable for dedicated recylcers to pursue now.

Who's with me?!

sparrowtm
22-10-03, 08:23
Hell yeah !

Won't happen though, since KK seems to not worry about 328939238923 Vehicle Parts 10 flooding their database .. but when it comes to datacubes, well ... you know how many datacubes exist :( :confused:

Heavyporker
22-10-03, 16:00
ah, how freaking disappointing that almsot no one has come up and discussed this.

Anyway, if KK wishes, they can rework the datacube recipe to be more in line with storeboughts or something, but ffs, the whole fo the RP recycle list has to be worked on.

Letting them be produced in sets of five would go a very long way to evening things up. I mean, FFS, look at the datadiscs, and look at the gourment meals!

And no, it'll be no problem to let datacubes be made in sets of five, either, right now its like 3x more expensive to make a datacube than buy it. That's very far from practicality... unless KK ups the price of storebought cubes ^ ^

Scikar
22-10-03, 16:05
Make tronik parts drop, then we can at least go out and find them to make RP items.

Rizzy
22-10-03, 16:09
I think KK could be doing better things to change the game, I'll leave it at that

Heavyporker
22-10-03, 16:14
scikar... there are RP items that DONT require tronik parts. Like datadiscs.

Don't make the existence of one mob part be the dependent of a necessary change.

And wtf Rizzy? What' I'm asking for the RP items is like 15 minutes of the programmer's time, for something that could immensely help the value of producing RP items!

By Crahn's itchy left nut, I'm tired of morons that think the programmers have to spend every waking second to mathematically reforumlate the forumula of CS damage to the umpeeth decimal place!