PDA

View Full Version : MIA? Project Mayhem (Pluto)

TraumaTeam
22-10-03, 06:38
I started playing a few weeks ago and was offered a membership to Project Mayhem. The guys were great until last week, but then something weird happened. The membership list was gutted (I'm still there, but there's only about 5 others) and the access code for the clan headquarters has been changed.

I've e-mailed members of the group in-game as well as posted to the clan forum but have not received any response.

If they are disbanding or simply don't want me, I'll happily return the newbie gear they loaned me in return for the cash I kicked into the clan account. Their help was great as I was getting started, but I'm pretty self sufficient now (I'm up to level 31 and growing fast). I'd like to stay active if they'd have me, however.

Are there any members (or friends of members) here that can fill me in on what happened? (I play as Nekura on Pluto).

Thanks!

nonamebrandeggs
22-10-03, 07:37
Never even heard of the clan... O_O

Lucid Dream
22-10-03, 07:38
The first rule of project mayhem is, there is no project mayhem.

yanbybkipbbpbbp
22-10-03, 07:40
The second rule of project mayhem is, There is NO Project Mayhem.

KidWithStick
22-10-03, 08:22
the third rule is, a mod is going to close this and slap a big ole

KEEP THIS IN GAME sticker on it...:wtf:

petek480
22-10-03, 08:23
So is there a project mayhem?

Kazper
22-10-03, 08:29
i'm not supposed to talk about it

Gotterdammerung
22-10-03, 08:37
Please leave topics like this to the in-game general, faction & clan forums. If anyone has any relevent information please e-mail or pm the thread poster.