PDA

View Full Version : small request

extract
22-10-03, 02:53
does anyone have screenies & stats/reqs of the new PE/Spy power armors? I dont have my comp here i just moved and i wont be able to log for quite some time, just curious thanks

Richard Slade
22-10-03, 03:00
"And remember, SEARCH is everything!"
(GTA II quote about respect and not searching :p)

OTIS
22-10-03, 03:28
its pimpin cuz with a SA u can use pa4 and a judge and more!!!!! its pimpin:D :D

extract
23-10-03, 00:13
ok thx, Ill try, im just not used to this dial up BS, it takes forever and a week just to load a page, hence my reluctance to do a massive search

EDIT: I cant do a search because it says PE and SPY are under the required (4) letter search...and I imagine just searching for power armor will give me about umpteen million unwanted threads......oh well

EDIT # 2: I just did a search for power armor....the only thread with "PE power armor" in the title was also someone requesting the stats....so Ill ask again with a pretty please...please get off the "do a fuckin search you lazy piece of shit" horse and please post some stats to someone who cant get on the game atm and would like to see what he is missing

mmmm-kay?

greendonkeyuk
23-10-03, 00:55
err pe pa is 70, 80, 90 and 100 dex i believe, spies im not so sure about, one is dex 100 i know for sure but the others are too low level for my spy to bother with. Sorry.

Hope ive helped a little.

extract
23-10-03, 04:45
ok really just interested in the PE PA atm, and since my PE is a pain easer user it looks like i can wear PA 3 but if you would be so kind as to give me the actual stats of the PA, like its rifle combatbonus, actual armor resist, just curious cause i cant play atm so i have to pretend im like making new setups for me PE =D

thanks again