PDA

View Full Version : GMs Should they just STFU

Clothing_Option
21-10-03, 23:54
You know these pple always stepping on your threads and esentially tellin you what to think. Who the hell are these pple who the hell are they to decide whats OFFENSIVE. Now clearly behaviour that is illegal should be delt with but other than that STFU
are we playin or are they playing for us
WHat do you think yes or no

Well Vote ya freaks

Ascension
21-10-03, 23:56
This is so gonna get closed *dodges hammer*

nonamebrandeggs
21-10-03, 23:58
They work for free shut the fuck up.

Clothing_Option
22-10-03, 00:00
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
They work for free shut the fuck up.

WHO THE FUCK ASKED THEM

Shadow Dancer
22-10-03, 00:00
lol I love clothing.

Drake6k
22-10-03, 00:02
Originally posted by Clothing_Option
You know these pple always stepping on your threads and esentially tellin you what to think. Who the hell are these pple who the hell are they to decide whats OFFENSIVE. Now clearly behaviour that is illegal should be delt with but other than that STFU
are we playin or are they playing for us
WHat do you think yes or no

Well Vote ya freaks

If you want the GMs (mods?) to stfu then I'll take this chance to say...

eXo is the worst clan on pluto!

oh and stfu

KidWithStick
22-10-03, 00:03
dude...

WTF ARE YOUT ALKING ABOUT

i got no sence out of that post...

Clothing_Option
22-10-03, 00:05
Originally posted by Drake6k
If you want the GMs (mods?) to stfu then I'll take this chance to say...

eXo is the worst clan on pluto!

oh and stfu

What u dont understand is that you have a right to say that!

even though were one of the best

Dim
22-10-03, 00:06
Who are you to judge them for enforcing the rules that Reakktor has set for these forums and which you have accepted to behave by on these forums?

Drake6k
22-10-03, 00:07
Originally posted by Dim
Who are you to judge them for enforcing the rules that Reakktor has set for these forums and which you have accepted to behave by on these forums?

you just owned him

=Chojin=
22-10-03, 00:07
yeah somone said b4 that this is private forum.

pointless poll.

voted neway :p

Ch0

Clothing_Option
22-10-03, 00:09
Originally posted by Dim

AH thats a load a shit----Im talking about a revolution.
FIRE the GMs---- ROFL\

Good point though lets start a free one for all players

Judge
22-10-03, 00:12
First... its Moderator. Not GM.

Secondly, they work for free "WHO THE FUCK ASKED THEM".... well KK asked them to moderate their forums. They are an extension of KK and because KK own these forums you effectively have no rights here. So why don't you STFU.

Shadow Dancer
22-10-03, 00:13
Judge your sig is in violation of forum rules.

StryfeX
22-10-03, 00:15
Clothing, what the fuck... Why are you running your mouth off about what the GMs say? Who cares?

They are volunteers. Can you imagine the dedication it takes to be able to deal with the shit we players throw at them day in and day out? Until you show me proof that you've been a GM and dealt with the same stuff they have, just shut the fuck up and go away.

--Stryfe

In light of Judge's previous statement, I should like to say that my comment applies both to GMs and Forum mods. Just replace the word "GM" with "Mod" where appropriate. ;)

Clothing_Option
22-10-03, 00:15
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Judge your sig is in violation of forum rules.

Yes you have no rights here with that piece of shit sig
GMs ban his ass for 3 months

Private you gotta be kidding I'll cut them a check for the 5 cents of space this thread is taking up.

Also i will via pay pal
pay the GMs ( who work for free) to quit.

You guys who are pro KK are all abunch of SHEEP
You are paying for this forum.
Do you buy a car and then have Dealership tell u where to drive it?

=Chojin=
22-10-03, 00:22
cheque.

Ch0

Shadow Dancer
22-10-03, 00:25

Do you buy a car and then have Dealership tell u where to drive it?

bahahahhaah

:lol:

enigma_b17
22-10-03, 00:31
WHO THE FUCK ASKED THEM

if i wasnt such a nice person id smack u for sayin that. if the gms/mods didnt do wot they do these forums would be spammed non stop with the biggest amount of dribble and crap any1 has ever seen. So grow up, they are volunteers and they do a very good job imo considering they aint getting paid. So tbh u should be ashamed of urself for insulting them and giving out about the job they do when they arent gettin paid

greendonkeyuk
22-10-03, 00:33
i rather like the idea that mods are here, it means they can cut down on the amount of crap we have to wade through to get to the valid discussion threads. it also keeps tabs on the amount of arseholes who spout bs on the forums. you may call it censorship, personally i call it freedom FROM mindless drivel.... know what i mean.......

DarkPhoenix
22-10-03, 00:36
Clothing, since your so "Anti-KK," why dont you

1. STFU
2. Quit the game
3. Leave everyone the Hell alone
4. STFU

The Mods/GM already get enough greifs from twats like you. Give them a fucking break.

Keiron
22-10-03, 00:37
I am completely and utterly perplexed by some people’s seemingly endless stupidity. To even post a thread like this is pointless. If you have such a problem STFU and quit.

Darkborg
22-10-03, 00:39
somone please close this so i wont have to be reminded of it in the future.:rolleyes:

Clothing_Option
22-10-03, 00:43
Well I dont think this thread is mindless drivel. I think it has sparked quite a lively and valid descussion of ideas.

What Im trying to get through to you readers are the following.

Firstly, in terms of in game play, YOU ARE THE GAME, another way to put it would be that with out US the game doesnt exist.

Secondly, yes the mods do a good job i admit, what im saying is they should lighten up in terms of what they say is offensive speech and thats really all I was trying to say.

•Super|\|ova•
22-10-03, 00:49
What u dont understand is that you have a right to say that!

even though were one of the best

HAHAHA :lol: thank you clothin_option :) I had the laughs of my life. And GMs are working for free and imagine all the stupidity released here if GMs wouldnt control it when even now ppl tend to do/say stupid things here. Not me though. I'm teh pwn to the bone. :rolleyes:

Danae
22-10-03, 00:57
When you sign up to this forum you agree to use the forum that is run by our rules (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NeoContent&file=index&pageID=27#forumrules)- you agree to follow those rules, and the volunteer moderators (not GM's btw) enforce the rules, and they do a damn good job as well.

No one tells you what to think, but they sure make sure you follow the rules Reakktor has set forth. If you have a problem with following the rules, I can always ban your account if you'd like :)