PDA

View Full Version : my prediction for the neocron future

Cryotchekk
21-10-03, 22:25
first what will happen will do sumthing to psi's that will piss everyone off. kinda like hybrid nerf and lib nerf.

rolh/rog and all ray weapons will be nerfed. everyone will complain.

after that new dawn pic with loads of melle tanks everyone on saturn will lom to melle coz they realises it totally owns in pvp. this will spread across other servers to uranus/pluto etc.

pe's/spy will find i new weapon that owns everything. everyone will want it nerfed.

all the tank will go hc/melle hyrid coz they realise u only need 0 (yes 0) natural mc for all the melle weapons and capping them is easy. this leaves alot for hc. everyone will roll to hybrid tank and everyone will call for nerf.

everyone will quit and neocron will die.

hell freezes over.

DoY is released.

Cryotchekk
21-10-03, 22:28
actually im gonna roll to hybrid tank now...

El Barto
21-10-03, 22:30
I guess it could be right, except for the DoY release, ITS A HOAX!

RuriHoshino
21-10-03, 22:48
Well Hell hasn't frozen over yet...but that's only because I haven't cleaned my car out yet. :D

mdares
21-10-03, 23:25
hybrid tank only works if u have shitty resists (relative to a pure via pp resist chip, bq arm instead of antigamma)

Shadow Dancer
21-10-03, 23:46
Um, why would ray weapons get noyfed?

Barak
22-10-03, 00:05
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Um, why would ray weapons get noyfed?

your ever had a fight against a RoLH PE, F**k me its like a pistol CS with a better RoF Damage and Aim o_O

StryfeX
22-10-03, 00:09
Raygun pistols need to get tuned down, but the raygun rifles are fine. The pistols simply do too much damage for their super-high RoF.

Hybrid tanks are viable, but in two ways. You can be really good at melee and use H-C weapons as backup/ranged weapons, or you can be really good at H-C and use melee weapons for backup/closeup fighting. You can't be really good at both.

--Stryfe

@Barak, brings new meaning to the phrase "hand-cannon" doesn't it? :D :lol: :wtf:

Shadow Dancer
22-10-03, 00:12
Originally posted by Barak
your ever had a fight against a RoLH PE,

yea. I didn't think it was overpowered or anything.

Barak
22-10-03, 00:12
brings new meaning to the phrase "hand-cannon" doesn't it?

Well with them sodding pistols it's more Hand-ICBM :(

EDIT - Well, must have been a pretty crap PE or somthing, half a clip(or so) of the sodding thing was killing capped tanks in my clan when testing it.

Stigmata
22-10-03, 00:22
after that new dawn pic with loads of melle tanks everyone on saturn will lom to melle

Saturn = http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd1765/sheep-55.4.jpg

Andy

hinch
22-10-03, 00:25
strange im a capped tank and i cant even use a long laser blade 2 with 0 meelee specced may be able to when i get my herc but not sure doubt it

Darkborg
22-10-03, 00:37
depends on your imps

Nexxy
22-10-03, 00:38
melee boost and drugs i could use em all with my setup i think. heck probably use em with a shit load of drugs.

hinch
22-10-03, 00:48
i dont do drugs they have a habit of wearing off when i dont want them

hell i can only use pa2 at cap without drugging.

but if i swap 3 imps and use a shit load of drugs i can get pa4

Richard Slade
22-10-03, 02:48
Originally posted by stigmata
Saturn = http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd1765/sheep-55.4.jpg

Andy

See that black sheep in the middle a li'l to the left?
That's me.

Cryotchekk
22-10-03, 17:40
just incase u care:

hardne back bone 3
+
zerk 3
+
marine
+
moveon
+
melleecmbat eye 3
+
melle experementy thingy 3
+
mellee pa 3
+
batqueen arm
=
lots of mc.

BombShell
22-10-03, 18:00
First hybrid tanks dont own. Peeps believe that 35 rof i think it is on melee is cap. its not. its actully like triple that.

and black sun isnt that good just depends on ur resis setup. so far i killed 7 pe's with black sun. like 1 spy because nost of the spys i fight hav the happit to cloak same with most PE's :(

but every time thay cloak i just heal and thay decloak with less life. so its a far deal :)

but i hav to admit hay r not the best of NC. but a black sun user is a black sun user :)

Cryotchekk
22-10-03, 18:02
Originally posted by BombShell
First hybrid tanks dont own. Peeps believe that 35 rof i think it is on melee is cap. its not. its actully like triple that.

and black sun isnt that good just depends on ur resis setup. so far i killed 7 pe's with black sun. like 1 spy because nost of the spys i fight hav the happit to cloak same with most PE's :(

but every time thay cloak i just heal and thay decloak with less life. so its a far deal :)

but now they can use RoLH, and that owns everyine with a pe behind it :/

BombShell
22-10-03, 18:07
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
but now they can use RoLH, and that owns everyine with a pe behind it :/

well i only fault 1 so far and one. but he fired to slow i belive. i think blacksun is able to pump out more damage. but that uill hav to wait to see wut funky shit will happen now

Cryotchekk
22-10-03, 18:09
Originally posted by BombShell
well i only fault 1 so far and one. but he fired to slow i belive. i think blacksun is able to pump out more damage. but that uill hav to wait to see wut funky shit will happen now

what o.0???? you do know ray of last hope is the rare version of the storebought blacksun???