Lexxuk
21-10-03, 19:55
Well, by that I mean, look at http://www.neocron.com

News - patch news, n thats it.
World news - Neocronicle etc..

Announcments..

04.28.2003:
Event at iGames Centers - NC Download Release Party
Celebrate the release of the Neocron download version at over 100 iGames centers around the globe (Link: iGames.org). [...]

28th of MARCH? Come on, there has been nothing happening since March? Nothing about what happened at that German wossname thingymabob trademeetinthingy, nothing on what the dev's are working on, no interviews with MJS/Dev's etc. Nothing that keeps the community up to date on whats happenin, and what will be happenin. Nothin sayin where the game is heading, pretty much nothing.

And how bout some fansite kit's, like Dragon Empires, a 15MB d/l for you to make a fan site up (i.e. free publicity) which I'd guess includes images, nice pretty buttons, bullets, fonts etc.. (ent downloaded it) to get the community into the game before its even released.

So come on, give us updates, give us tools and information, give us lots of stuff, and give this 5 stars :p

*ph33r*
21-10-03, 19:56
5 stars!

A fansite kit would rock, and yes would give more publicity... so cmon KK omg let the players advertise for you :p

Seezur001
21-10-03, 19:59
its simple ideas like this that are sooooo easy to do that would make NC 10x better, why the devs dont listen to threads like this baffles me. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

[EDIT] gets 5 stars from me :confused: <- one more for good measure