PDA

View Full Version : Special Shot

ZeroSanity
21-10-03, 06:42
Heres (http://www.0sanity.com/~zerosanity/shot0007.jpg) a screenshot you may like, god I love being a gm!

http://www.0sanity.com/~zerosanity/shot0007.jpg

KidWithStick
21-10-03, 06:45
are you trying to tease us?1!?!1

Zokk
21-10-03, 06:47
One of those "Secret Places" of which you speak, eh?

Vid Gamer
21-10-03, 06:50
Such a fucking tease! :p

Spoon
21-10-03, 06:51
OMG, Zero, your just plain evil......

or is that Photoshopped?..................:wtf:

KidWithStick
21-10-03, 06:59
or is that Photoshopped?..................

doesnt look like it

General Crazy
21-10-03, 07:00
Guessing and Hoping it is for the Event to Launch DOY

spydre1070
21-10-03, 07:04
http://home.stny.rr.com/ncimagez/photoshop.jpg

That's me on my friend's account :)

NOW IT'S FOTOSHOPT!

SilentGravity
21-10-03, 07:08
Oh No! You just gave us the exact cap value's of HP/STA/PSI

Hello NDA Breakage :angel:

Vid Gamer
21-10-03, 07:09
Well, since this is posted by the Event coordinator, I am hoping also the release or "pre-release" of DoY is some sort of an event.

Shadow Dancer
21-10-03, 07:34
*orgasm*

ZeroSanity
21-10-03, 07:38
its actually just a actor I spawned in a secret area, I'm afraid to use it though I might be stuck in permasynch. Theres a looong list of stuff for doy in the files but none of it is accessable

FBI
21-10-03, 07:53
Originally posted by ZeroSanity
its actually just a actor I spawned in a secret area, I'm afraid to use it though I might be stuck in permasynch. Theres a looong list of stuff for doy in the files but none of it is accessable

That's probably what it looks like behind the doors to one of the
DoY entrances.

I dare you to right click!

FBI

ZeroSanity
21-10-03, 08:00
Originally posted by FBI
I dare you to right click!

thats actually space for me :)
all my keys are different

Vid Gamer
21-10-03, 08:14

This is a bad thing. o_O

Alamais
21-10-03, 08:20
Originally posted by SilentGravity
Oh No! You just gave us the exact cap value's of HP/STA/PSI

Hello NDA Breakage :angel:

LOL, nice try but no. I've known the exact cap value for Psi for a while cause I was bored one day and felt like doing a test on it. It's not hard to find the others doing the same style tests. And I bet there's other people out there who already have and found them.

SilentGravity
21-10-03, 08:34
Originally posted by Alamais
LOL, nice try but no. I've known the exact cap value for Psi for a while cause I was bored one day and felt like doing a test on it. It's not hard to find the others doing the same style tests. And I bet there's other people out there who already have and found them.

Ya but still, its fun to say "NDA Breakage"

csh1
21-10-03, 09:03
NDA Ownage???
Nah...
i'll go back to bed...

GurTjaN
21-10-03, 09:12
jeaz gm's are like carebears sl 100 how are you ever gettint a chance to hack their belts if u kill them ? jeaz jsut give us some fun

Richard Slade
21-10-03, 09:22
c'mon Zero!
We dare u do enter!
Do it!
Fall for the pressure!
Do it!
You can have a cookie for it!

wolfwood
21-10-03, 09:22
lol, i can hack belts with high sl, its all in the skill and 120 hack.

Original monk
21-10-03, 09:57

rightclick is space hé, lol, i would like to pvp with ya :P with all them weird keys hehe

(my rightclick is run, like in counterstrike)

Q`alooaith
21-10-03, 12:08

Dare you to plonk one down in plasa 1, I dare's ya...

DoY stuff = there....

DoY interactive stuff = not there..

I thunk... so you might be able to enter, but it'd be dull... could be wrong, but that's how I'd doo's it, then anymore warp buggin in would only see a little of DoY...

MayhemMike
21-10-03, 13:50
zero , i love ur pink copbot suit ^_^ i think you were a little drunk last night >_< . I said i only needed 1 sa on saturn yet you gave me 40 !:p

MayhemMike
21-10-03, 14:14
Thats in jeriko Underground , get their quick!!!One

Q`alooaith
21-10-03, 14:17
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Thats in jeriko Underground , get their quick!!!One

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!oneoneone

hehehe, depend's what server he was about when he dumped it... I think all venture warp's should act like gen rep's, but not like you think, 2K and they'd send you to the next warp in the chain, multiple chain's of warp's..

or maybe just out to middle of nowhere in the wast's, but alway's the same area..

CkVega
21-10-03, 14:25

lemme guess, your right click is jump, your shift is crouch, your ctrl is run and your mouse is inverted? (thats what I use anyhow)

J. Folsom
21-10-03, 14:27
I bet that's Outzone 7!

\\Fényx//
21-10-03, 14:27
Originally posted by CkVega
lemme guess, your right click is jump, your shift is crouch, your ctrl is run and your mouse is inverted? (thats what I use anyhow)

omg.... retarded :p

CkVega
21-10-03, 14:29
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
omg.... retarded :p
Thats the control method I've used in every FPS game since FPS game existed. (it could also explain why I've always sucked at them)

Thundra
21-10-03, 14:38
i usew a 5 button mouse so i only use the keybored for moving

left click fire
right click jump
middle click open
side left click crouch
side right click relaod

seems to work pretty well

ZeroSanity
21-10-03, 17:20
rdfg foward/backward/left/right
sx jump/duck
mouse1 fire
mouse2 togglerun
h reload
e/t/mousewdown/mousewup prevweap/nextweap
space use
wqazcvbn item slots 2-0
j sms sex
y quickchat
u teamchat

Dribble Joy
21-10-03, 17:25
j sms sex

LOL

I use the 'standard' fps setup
R reload
w/a/s/d move
shift to run
ctrl crouch
r-click use
space jump

MayhemMike
21-10-03, 22:23
lol zero , you were doing lots of sexing in plaza last night thats fo sure :p

naimex
21-10-03, 22:59
There HAS to be an anti-teasing law on forum !!

Benjie
21-10-03, 23:14
Once I was in crahn church (OZ) and a GM spawned. (cant remember who) so anyway he looked around a bit, saw me and buggered off. Kinda wish I had hidden now. :(

I might have gotten access to DOY. :rolleyes:

ZeroSanity
22-10-03, 10:00
Originally posted by Benjie
Once I was in crahn church (OZ) and a GM spawned. (cant remember who) so anyway he looked around a bit, saw me and buggered off. Kinda wish I had hidden now. :(

I might have gotten access to DOY. :rolleyes:

that may have been snowcrash, he appears around there often

[TgR]KILLER
22-10-03, 10:48
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
I use the 'standard' fps setup
R reload
w/a/s/d move
shift to run
ctrl crouch
r-click use
space jump

i use almost the same.. only jump is ctrl and space is nothing.. C is duck / crouch.. ctrl is jump because now i can run and jump at the same time with 1 finger ;) used to that now.

phunqe
22-10-03, 13:15
I don't understand how the feck ppl can use directional keys so close together like wsad or rfdg.
If I try that I feel like a complete gimp and get cramps. What is it with your hands ppl!!!11

I always use wxad, thumb on x.

:D

KRIMINAL99
22-10-03, 14:42
If you really manage to piss a gm off you get to see one of the secret areas like Darkmetal :P

at phunque- The idea is you only need 3 fingers for wasd right next to each other because you cant go forward and back at the same time lol. Thumb is for space jump. ;)

CryptoChronic
22-10-03, 15:07
i r uber 1337 i use arrow keys :D control for crouch middle mouse button for jump .. shift for walk/run

X452
22-10-03, 15:08
omg your takin the piss now... this isnt fair!!

wen vant doy!!!

phunqe
22-10-03, 17:32
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
The idea is you only need 3 fingers for wasd right next to each other because you cant go forward and back at the same time lol. Thumb is for space jump. ;)

LOL, I'm so stupid.

However, I use right mouse click for jump. And I use the the 123qesc keys for various quickslots + wheel up/down for 2 fixed slots. It goes quite fast when you have adapted, no risk of hitting wrong key when things heat up :)

ZeroSanity
22-10-03, 17:47
while all your key setups are great, nothing gives you functionality of rdfg with a whole buttload of keys available for your pinky finger and thumb. I tried doing tfgh but theres a bug with standard keyboards what does not let you jump foward and to the right I think. I belive you cannot jump back and to the left with rdfg, it's been a while since I tried. The best setup would be tfgh if your keyboard can handle it, then you have qazwsxedcmkl,.; accessable without removeing your fingers from movement keys. BTW, I made this combo for duke nukem 3d, back when jump and duck at the same time was not needed. the rdfg setup also got a featured article on quakeii.net a long time ago. It was really usefull for mods like thunderwalker capture the flag where you had about 20 different key binds and I owned it up because I could perform actions without interrupting movement. Lately, though I've been focused on maximizeing the mouse keys. I am really happy with my halo setup being left fire, right melee, middle toss grenade, mwheeldown switch grenade, mwheelup switch rifle, mouse4 zoom. where I have space use vehicle, s jump x duck rdfg move. Q flashlight (I use q from habit, z would be better) h reload. a would be a better reload key but h is habit for me. I really love how halo allows all your actions through such a few number of keys. I can do everything without stopping movement. Probly the most complicated game where this setup really shines is jedi knight 2 where you have 3 different inventory type keys. you have z/a/q to sccroll one inventory (items), e/t/b(weapons) for another inventory, and your mouse wheel/button(force powers) for a third inventory.

oh yeah, I orignally used esdfbut wanted more keys available to pinky to move right one, it took me 2 weeks to switch. It also took me about a month to switch from keyboard only to mouse aiming in duke nukem 3d.

Maarten
22-10-03, 17:53
Anyway... :)

(how do you become a GM?)

Drake6k
22-10-03, 18:04
esdf is the BEST period!!!

rdfg is to far away from #1

esdf for movement
q jump
a crouch
w use
tab reload

(I use right hand on keyboard)

More on topic... are any DoY zones 'maybe' already on the main client? It would be cool if you could um... get pictures... :D ;) ;)

xkorpio
22-10-03, 23:18
This teleporter must be in OZ8, inside the new entertainment center of the BlackDragons, so Yorkers can come inside neocron and travel there without risk (but paying a fee for the BD faction I hope)
;)

Vid Gamer
22-10-03, 23:21
Originally posted by CryptoChronic
i r uber 1337 i use arrow keys :D control for crouch middle mouse button for jump .. shift for walk/run

I used the arrow keys on my home PC as well.

With my laptop now I use the WASD keys since the arrow keys are too small and to the corner now.

NS_CHROME54
23-10-03, 02:23
mine

w,a,s,d
jump: space
crouch: ctrl
temp run: shift
perma run: ~
shoot: mbutton1
use: mbutton2
reload: middle mouse button wheel thingy

QuantumDelta
23-10-03, 02:27
ZS is right for neocron that is the best setup.
However, for more keyboard complex games like FreeSpace I prefer different versions.
in FPS I typically use a version of what Drake laid out.

Simply because ZSs version is too far away from the function keys to be able to hit something like Alt-J quickly.

(And anyone that's seen me play FS2 will tell you I am God of Keyboards :p ...since I play with the default FS2 Keyboard configuration more or less .. :p)

JiNxY
23-10-03, 02:35
hahaha.

take a look at http://www.0sanity.com/

lol

Ogre
23-10-03, 05:56
Im with yah on that takin ferever to change over to mouse aim on duke *heh, ive always been a Numpad playeri can bind a number of things into 7 9 5 1 3 0 del + - / * and especially if the game has the numlock function i can use the 6 keys above the small arrows (my hands are big, wasd and even the little set of arrows winds up with me jus hittin multiple directions at once) that and im damn stuck in my ways, i switched over to usin the mouse to turn and aim, ill be damned if im gonna put myself through that hell again to go to wasd (or similar)
:D

though i am stuck with the little arrows in NC so i bind ctlr to jump and ins to duck think i tossed page down to reload, standard left click shoot right click activate (cause no secondary weapon option in this)

Amazingly looks like im the odd man out for bein the one that enjoys usin the numpad the most :cool:

wun
23-10-03, 06:13
hmmm

my setup since quake2 is:

mouse 1 fire
mouse 2 run

(you can still talk on on fone with one hand, eat, scratch... etc etc and still get around and shoot)

d - back
s - strafe left
f - strafe right
r - reload
e - use
space - jump
shift - crouch
a - toggle run/walk

Shujin
23-10-03, 06:38
well ive figured it out, took me a while but i figured it out.

hes not even online w/ that, if he was it'd be to big of a security risk to allow even a GM to spawn a gate to DoY even if it was blocked off, people might be able to find a way there.

thats offline ( i think mostly bcuz of the location: N/A ) and the amount of money and symathy hes got
( im prolly wrong tho )

Richard Slade
23-10-03, 09:40
Movement - Arrowkeys
Jump - Ctrl
Duck - Numpad INS
Run - Right Shift
Fire - LMB
Use - RMB

ZeroSanity
23-10-03, 10:25
Originally posted by Shujin
( im prolly wrong tho )

Yes... Yes, you are. It is online, Alex Starr witnessed it on Pluto in fact. The jerk wont leave me alone always following me around when I'm online. o_O

LVirus
23-10-03, 14:56
Sorry to go little OFFTOPIC about your MOVEMENT keys in SCREENSHOT TEASER topic but whats up with http://www.0sanity.com/ stuff? GM spawned stuff to Crackheads? Damn, I should have joined them and I would also got lewt phat there.

Anyway can you dear z0r0s0d0mity clear up this stuff for us? :D

Shujin
24-10-03, 05:34
Yes... Yes, you are. It is online, Alex Starr witnessed it on Pluto in fact. The jerk wont leave me alone always following me around when I'm online. o_O heh, ;P wtf then? ;P

thought it was offline bcuz of the money, then seen ur sympathy and ur hlt, psi, and stamina and didnt think it was offline so i quickly put " im prolly wrong" ;]

if that warp actually works its not to safe to have it online ;P unless u want people to try to get to it to catch exploiters ;]

Rieper
24-10-03, 05:58
www.0sanity.com

wtf? hacked?

Drexel
24-10-03, 07:11
I was starting to wonder if I was the only curious person who followed the pic back to its parent directory. :eek:

Kinda makes me look foward to some fucked up shit in DoY if this guys in charge :wtf: .

ZoneVortex
24-10-03, 07:26
what's up with 0sanity??

looks like it got hacked or...someone was fuckin around.....or something...uhhhh..

and no I looked at the parent directory too but it's all locked