21-10-03, 01:53
hey i made a big mistake and got -38 soulight in pepperpark

how long will it take to get back to 0 and
how do i do it
i heard if i do mission it will go back but how mazny mission will i have to do
tnx guys

Shujin
21-10-03, 01:54
at that low not sure if u can just by waiting, best bets is to GR to outzones and do missions and at that low of SL u will gain maybe MAYBE 1 SL per mission at best. maybe 1 sl per 2 missions , thats really low sl dude,
or get a friend to make a newb char and get the newb char to SL thats like -50
and just kill him alot, ur SL will go up fast that way ;] ( am i allowd to say that? ;o )

joran420
21-10-03, 02:03
do missions...once u get to -31 it will start going up on its own(but very slowly till u get to about -12)

Kenjuten
21-10-03, 02:21
You can also wait in your apartment and allow the SL to go back up to (relatively) normal levels....but of course that would take a shit long time to do, so I also suggest to do missions to help you out. 1 SL per mission if you're red-soullight is a nifty thing to take advantage of. :D

Shujin
21-10-03, 02:50
Originally posted by Kenjuten
You can also wait in your apartment and allow the SL to go back up to (relatively) normal levels....but of course that would take a shit long time to do, so I also suggest to do missions to help you out. 1 SL per mission if you're red-soullight is a nifty thing to take advantage of. :D hes WAY to low for it to auto go down. the limit is -32, hes at -36 ;]

Benjie
21-10-03, 02:53
Take out all your implant and jump around the upper levels of Plaza or Viarossa. Actually die and collect you implants by
/set kill_self 1
It used to be really fun for me. With a PPU and no armour, my tank managed to get from the bottom part of plaza 2 where my appartment was to the goguardian at plaza 1. Without the PPU I managed to get to Plaza 1 but the bit where you had to run to the grav lifts was sincearly impossible. It took the PPU about 15 rezus when I managed to get there, just for that one bit!

Problem is that now there are loads more copbots, so I gues it's no fun. Almost impossible to do. :(

Try doing the same thing in pepper park. Get from A to B to C. It used to be damn fun, no I guess it's just a time filler. :( :o

I HATE the new copbots in plaza.

Kenjuten
21-10-03, 02:56
I see...thanks for that, Shujin. ;)

Benjie's getting ready for christmas it seems :D

The copbots are a bit annoying, yes, but...I die more often to faction guards than copbots anyway :(

Chaplin
21-10-03, 03:03
Originally posted by Shujin
(...) or get a friend to make a newb char and get the newb char to SL thats like -50 and just kill him alot, ur SL will go up fast that way ;] ( am i allowd to say that? ;o )

Yes you are because it's wrong ;)

Originally posted by Shujin
hes WAY to low for it to auto go down. the limit is -32, hes at -36 ;]

And what gives you the idea his SL is -36 when he says clearly its -38 even in the threadtitle?

*sends-shujin-to-bed-to-get-some-sleep* :angel:

Tazo
21-10-03, 03:27
"so there i was in this faction hq right, and i was like killing guards and stuff right, and i killed one and my soullight dropped and i was like wtf bug right so i killed another one and my soullight dropped even further and i was like omg kk = kos so i took out my aoe weapon and killed like 5 guards and once and now my sl is like really fubared right so then i realized im in my own hq right, so i need, like, help..."

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/5/lollmao.jpg

hey, i was kidding o_O

KidWithStick
21-10-03, 03:35
delete your char and make a new one

Shujin
21-10-03, 04:11
Originally posted by Chaplin
Yes you are because it's wrong ;)

And what gives you the idea his SL is -36 when he says clearly its -38 even in the threadtitle?

*sends-shujin-to-bed-to-get-some-sleep* :angel:
*yawn ;.; sleepeh sleeepeh, thought he said 36 ;]

Shakari
21-10-03, 04:39
go to jericho and do very hard cyclops missions dead easy but boring lol

massic
21-10-03, 09:40
goto gambium, find a horror and farm it, it spawns desert reptiles which are 'very hard' missions. if you bring it to the OP you can just jump downstairs every few minutes for a new mission.

st0ckman
21-10-03, 10:32
my PE has -69 SL, thats not good is it? :(

Richard Slade
21-10-03, 10:34
Originally posted by st0ckman

Ummm naww not really.
But with ppl like psi yesterday u could boost it quite quick
Got one SL for every kill muahahaha
*ahem*
Yeah.
Do SOMETHING atleast :p

Original monk
21-10-03, 11:43
Originally posted by st0ckman

lo, lowest i got is -44, i didnt tought ya could go even lower :/

Q`alooaith
21-10-03, 11:51
I've been as low as -62 and got back upto the green again..

All you have to do is big spider mission's in Pepper 3 near the Indust A entrance, there's a sewer where at the very bottom level they spawn like mad, no copbot's either and too few player's for self rightous fool's from taking pop shot's at ya, I had to do some 200 mission's though as got mine up before the mission SL boost..

deac
21-10-03, 13:26
-42 to 0 did 60+ cyclo missions at mb :\

now im working on my TG faction and its -99

poor black dragon npcs :(