View Full Version : How many of you have 2nd accounts?

Marzola
21-10-03, 00:07
Just curioius to see how many of you own 2 or more accounts. Might be a good thing for KK to see how many people they actually have playing the game, instead of just how many accounts there are.

ericdraven
21-10-03, 00:09

Pi-Oh-Pah
21-10-03, 00:17
I had 3 but gave 1 away and have just cancelled 1 and am playing my remaining 1 :)

Maarten
21-10-03, 00:38

But I need more slots, 4 is not enough, so maybe 2 in the future...

Tratos
21-10-03, 00:41
just the 1, im not greedy, and im not rich since i go to school, lol

~T

Drake6k
21-10-03, 00:44
Two accounts :D I love how neocron is only 9 bucks a month.

nonamebrandeggs
21-10-03, 00:46
1 o_O I'm not rich.

Vid Gamer
21-10-03, 00:49
Just one. :(

Disturbed021
21-10-03, 00:51
3 atm. I wish I didn't love Pluto so much that way I could drop down to 1 or 2 accounts.

But as it is I have my main character Droner/Cst, an APU cause I need to keel shit and a 3rd account to feck about with. Currently a 58/50 PPU, was a capped pistol PE, next week will be ????

I orginally only had one account and rerolled my main 3 times. Thats when I decided to just pay extra and get another account...then another.

Kenjuten
21-10-03, 01:01
Got 1 right now... I'm seriously considering getting an alt account because of Pluto (While I believe Pluto should remain a 1-slot server, and while I like the community a lot, I have the need for an alt RP char or more in there...), but for the time being I'm actually kinda away from Pluto, testing random builds on alternate servers...

I wanted to think that'd never happen, but I kinda know myself a little too well. :cool:

KidWithStick
21-10-03, 01:05
half of pluto does, then they argue about people loggin on alts, and thats why they dont want more than 1 char slot.... kinda pointless i think...

pluto > all though still...

Kenjuten
21-10-03, 01:31
Eh. It's not all that pointless if you mean the concepts of both the 1-slot max and the alt account thing, although yes, it is rather pointless to argue about it if you mean that. :cool:

Lanigav
21-10-03, 01:37
I honestly think that having more than one account to get around the character limit is exploiting. Not really much you can do to enforce that though. Hell, who'd want to? More money that way. ;)

Anywho, yeah, only one account.

Kenjuten
21-10-03, 01:44
Whether you feel the same or not, Pluto to ME is A (I'm not saying THE, as Uranus is one as well) RP server. My reason for being split on a second account is that I love the idea of a server that makes it very, very difficult to manage multiple characters. I myself tend to do multiple characters on a server unless I'm not able to, as is the case with Pluto. That makes me 1.) stretch myself out to multiple characters, making a.) my characters weak and unfocused, b.) my RP web very, very tangled; thus, 2.) I lose interest in a game quickly because of 1.).

If you have the dough AND/OR want to make the sacrifice of spending money, the option is available. It COULD be seen as exploiting if someone bought say, okay, more than 3 accounts, but how many people actually do that? :D

Anyway, that's all just me. I know people can and will feel different. :cool:

Edit: Had to make my post non-confusing. Sorry. ^^;

Disturbed021
21-10-03, 01:54
Originally posted by Lanigav
I honestly think that having more than one account to get around the character limit is exploiting.

Lmao, exploiting how?
I make 1 character on Pluto I get bored and want to try a different character type out so I a) reroll (which I did multiple times) or b) buy another account.
Again how is it exploiting?

I think another reason for multiple accounts (on Pluto at least) is there are not a lot of tradeskillers around, so alot of ppl have a tradeskiller alt and their main character....again this is far from exploiting.

Even if someone created an alt got deep inside of an enemy clan and ripped them off for all they are worth that would still not be exploiting...thats cheap and dirty but far from exploiting.

Kenjuten
21-10-03, 02:13
Just to tack onto Disturbed's post,

Even if someone created an alt got deep inside of an enemy clan and ripped them off for all they are worth that would still not be exploiting...thats cheap and dirty but far from exploiting.

This is do-able on the 4-slot servers as well, so yes, I don't see quite well how it could be exploiting also.

Richard Slade
21-10-03, 10:31
Only got one
4-chars is way enuff
Plus that I can't keep track of more than that :p

japata
21-10-03, 10:33
I have six... I mean one. Only use I can think for multiple accounts is tradeskilling on Pluto. :)

Stigmata
21-10-03, 10:56
2 accounts

8 chars on saturn
2 on pluto
2 on venus

Andy

El Barto
21-10-03, 11:56
1 atm, hopefully 2 soon.

da_zero0
21-10-03, 11:59
i've got 3 acc.

and for who say that is too expensive
i think its not cuz i pay like 3x 9.95€ and thats like i would buy me every month a new game but because i dont buy games and play instead neocron its ok :)

ezza
21-10-03, 12:24
had 3 accounts, but cut it back to 2 accounts, its a shame my to favourite chars are on diffrent account as it would be hard to cancel on of them if i had to

Dissenter
21-10-03, 12:53
1 account, don't need loads of chars, thats what clans are for.

IceStorm
21-10-03, 12:55
I had one. Bought a second for a friend (I don't play it). Added a third to start a second char on Pluto (don't say it - I use both at the same time, not one then the other so no, multi-char server wouldn't matter in this case).

I pay for them in 6 month intervals, which cuts down on the price - $45 for six months vs $60 at $10/mo.

LVirus
21-10-03, 14:01
I just love when you can be logged on with 2 chars @ Pluto.

Hmm, I might go and reactive my capped PPU. Argh but I promised to myself to keep clear from heavy Neocron duty for 1 month.

I must retain strong will and NOT active it .. must .. Lore is a hairy midget!

\\Fényx//
21-10-03, 14:09
ive got 3 accounts, a char on rizzy's account in his spare pluto spot, the one Ring0 has my 3rd account, I have chars on saturn but i dont like the asshats on saturn so im pretty much pluto only ;)

Pi-Oh-Pah
21-10-03, 15:05
Originally posted by LVirus
I just love when you can be logged on with 2 chars @ Pluto.

Hmm, I might go and reactive my capped PPU. Argh but I promised to myself to keep clear from heavy Neocron duty for 1 month.

I must retain strong will and NOT active it .. must .. Lore is a hairy midget!

*slaps LVirus*

Get back in Eve jooo biatch

(might speak to ya on MSN tonight)

massic
21-10-03, 18:01
2 accounts

8 on saturn
6 on uranus
2 on pluto

\\Fényx//
21-10-03, 18:04
Originally posted by massic
2 accounts

8 on saturn
6 on uranus
2 on pluto

you sad...saaaddd...bastard :p ;) ;)

*disclaimer to mods* for once eh, wont you just realise it's a joke and not a flame :rolleyes: I SWEAR 90% of my warnings are from jokes and not legit flames... :lol: