PDA

View Full Version : after seen shujin thread I CANT STAY SILENT ANYMORE

Devils Grace
20-10-03, 23:06
i was to let it go, but after seeing shujin thread i decided to tell this little story that hapend saturday.

i logged on and S a W told me to come to a clan apart to kill some ppl, i asked how and he said that someone of their clan as given him the password to kill a clan mate and he had opened him the door, of course i went, little fun in our days cant harm no one.

after killed aprox, 15 ppl, and after more kuz they keep on coming

they starting to threatning us of ban kuz we were cheating, by using 3rd party programs to look at their clan chat:eek: and that way get the clan aprt key, i was like wtf i even called a gm but as usall he got there like 5 hours later lol (not blaiming hehe just a fact).

the reason im doin this thread is kuz of that bullshit talk, insults, threatning, for liek 2 hours while we were wating for the gm, it killed all the fun i had before, and MOST IMPORTANT

one of my best friends for long that ive found out in this game quit

is name is S a W and both pluto and Saturn players know him well, he got bored of all the bullshit and that was the final drop

the clan i mention is the exact same that acused shujin its a CA clan most n00bs (the vets are cool as they know how the game works) so i dont know what they are looking for.... players ban for no reason or quiting kuz of some dumbasses that ruin the little fun that this game has left

im goin to try to post some pics but i dont know how to do it so prob they wont show up if someone wants to see them just pm me their messenger adress and ill send them

so how many good ppl has to leave like S a W before this and other stuff stop

i hope he comes back kuz he was one of the best pvp players and a good friend, and a laugh when u play with him
the best memory i got from him was on pluto when him owned 8 TLS clan high rank menbers at MB for like 1 hour or so
was a laugh while they were looking for him and he just pops from no where and kill them and hide and pop all over and over, i almost shit on my pants from hard laughing

:lol:

ohh well he is goin to be misssed

flame me , ban me , this is ma 2 cents

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/devilsgrace/shot0048.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/devilsgrace/shot0049.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/devilsgrace/shot0045.jpg

Marx
20-10-03, 23:09
ban teh n00bs.

"man, my super secret trojan monitor tells me that you're using a viruz to haxxor me - you're banned now... even though I'm not a GM, I'll go and tell him this without proof... you'll be sorry you pissed me off... er... used a trojan to haxxor me."

Edit - almost as bad as the dude who was making fun of people in local thinking he was in clan chat - then he accused the guy who he was talking about of cheating when the guy started talking shit about him.

nonamebrandeggs
20-10-03, 23:14
Trojan to view clanchat....

OMFGROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

QuantumDelta
20-10-03, 23:16
I'm with marx and eggeh.

However there are reasons these things get closed/deleted etc...

Take it up with one of the GMs..

Possessed
20-10-03, 23:16
EGGS watch out i'm gonna use a trojan to view your cyber sessions with shirley in direct!!!!!1

Devils Grace
20-10-03, 23:18
yes quantum i did that

ive talked to the gm and explain him all the story

the prob is that this felas are doin this all the time

as i found out by reading shujin thread

its the same ppl

thats why i decided to post this on forums before they put someone in trouble

kuz to me and S a W it hapend before then top him
maybe the day before

was on saturday to us

Agnt
20-10-03, 23:35
lol, obi is 12 year old kid. Dont take him too seriosly

Judge
20-10-03, 23:36
Division hmm..... I'm a bit out of saturn politics. Where the fuck did they spring from?

I think I'm gonna have to log on with drik sometime soon and bash some noob CA heads. I want to see if they accuse me of cheating :p

Lanigav
21-10-03, 01:07
Yeah, obi's balls haven't even dropped yet so I wouldn't take him too seriously. He's a nice enough kid, but...well...you know. ;)

On a sidenote, its amazing that someone can actually get 270 skill in construction. Talk about overkill. :p

Marzola
21-10-03, 01:19
If someoene is using a trojan, doesn't the person being effected by it have to download it first? My hacking knowledge isn't that great, but that's the understanding that I've goten. Anyway, that's one of the most rediculous things i've heard in a while.

S a W was a cool guy. He gave me my first CS a while back (after killing me in pepper park first :lol: ) A no slotter. Houge upgrade from my TPC that I was using. Kept me set for a while untill I got enough parts to build a new CS (came out 1 slot, then I got a 3 slotter a month or so later). It's shame to see him go due to someone who doesn't know shit about what he's talking about.

extract
21-10-03, 01:21
Originally posted by Judge
Division hmm..... I'm a bit out of saturn politics. Where the fuck did they spring from?

theyre the crybabies on saturn....I once made the mistake of PK'ing one of theyre higher lvl players....it wasnt the fact that I was worried about getting PK'd....everyone who knows me, knows I suck anywho....but it was the 40 something DMs asking why I killed theyre co-leader and how my whole clan was K.O.S. theyre better at ruining youre day spamming youre chat window than they are at fighting, how do I know this? well if I manage to kill you....you must really suck

Kenjuten
21-10-03, 01:26
...Hm...

I think I'll have my (RP) sister investigate the realm of Saturn some time in the future..

Shujin
21-10-03, 01:31
do like i did, take screen shots, even frap video if u can, and send to abuse@neocron.com say the name of every single person harassing you, they get warnnings at least, and 2 warnings = 1 week ban, at least thats what i was told when i "harassed" sh0dan ;]

btw what clan / faction r u?
im silent death clan , Crahn

Disturbed021
21-10-03, 01:34
I know its annoying to get dmd and told you are a cheater, but tbh you shouldn't come complain on the forums...its called ignore. Its in your chat options. If a little xx/23 whatever died and called me a cheater theyd go directly to my ignore list.
Just my 2 cents.

Kenjuten
21-10-03, 01:36
It's a wonderful insight, Disturbed, but I believe everyone knows that...

I think it has to do more with the appallation that people have the capacity to be the way that they are depicted in this and Shujin's thread.

Seezur001
21-10-03, 01:36
Originally posted by Marzola
If someoene is using a trojan, doesn't the person being effected by it have to download it first? My hacking knowledge isn't that great, but that's the understanding that I've goten. Anyway, that's one of the most rediculous things i've heard in a while.

S a W was a cool guy. He gave me my first CS a while back (after killing me in pepper park first :lol: ) A no slotter. Houge upgrade from my TPC that I was using. Kept me set for a while untill I got enough parts to build a new CS (came out 1 slot, then I got a 3 slotter a month or so later). It's shame to see him go due to someone who doesn't know shit about what he's talking about.

yeah it has to be downloaded and ran, but it can be hidden in another program, thats why KK put out that warning about 3rd party programs, they might do what they said they would, but they also might have a trojan or keylogger.

Disturbed021
21-10-03, 02:01
Originally posted by Kenjuten
It's a wonderful insight, Disturbed, but I believe everyone knows that...

I think it has to do more with the appallation that people have the capacity to be the way that they are depicted in this and Shujin's thread.

:rolleyes: then its their own fault for listening to the ppl. If I am not cheating and some one accuses me of cheating, exploiting, greifing etc. I tell them to feck off. If they continue I put them on ignore. Problem solved.

I am not going to waste my time or energy up by listening to ppl that are just pissed off that they got owned.
If you listen to them and get pissed off then they had an effect on you which in my eyes is all they want to do....they dm you and you get pissed off, they win.

S a W
21-10-03, 02:05
The clan Division never said who cheated or shit, I was there pking thats all :P
I'm leaving neocron cause it bores me :(

Kenjuten
21-10-03, 02:16
Eh, well, maybe NC will get better some time in life for you, S a W ^^;

Disturbed, eh, I know where you're coming from, and I feel the same way, but I also know where they're coming from.

I personally would like to see to it that such shit be prevented from happening in the first place. I'm a sentimental and compassionate person, what can I say? :)

Sometimes having the position of being on top of the fence is a blessing as well as a curse. You can understand both sides but...you know. =\

SigmaDraconis
21-10-03, 04:11
CA = silly nubs...its universal !

yep..spam.. I'm in a sharing mood tonight, want some?

Shujin
21-10-03, 04:12
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis
CA = silly nubs...its universal !

yep..spam.. I'm in a sharing mood tonight, want some? normal spam right? fried spam and cheese = yum

Devils Grace
21-10-03, 04:16
hmm soon ill be TG again shujin

i cant stand still

:lol:

and its not the prob of ignore list, as i said they are doin this to many times, thats why i posted

and dont forget roumers can get u in trouble to

pardon ma english

SypH
21-10-03, 04:29
Damn....thats hella lame.

I remember when I was in CA and one of our clan members gave our apt pword to New Dawn. I and a few others were pwnt(!) but we didnt accuse them of cheating. They used underhand and sneaky means to get our password. They are terrorists after all. Its to be expected I think. So I got my own revenge and killed a few of them that night (no high lvlers since at that time I wasnt very high either).

Part of the game.

Sorry you're leaving SaW m8. I remember having some interesting battles with you and some other Red Symphony guys in CA HQ and NCPD=/

Shujin
21-10-03, 05:09
i did a bit of spying in beta
was in crackheads, quit because "i was sick of there asshole pking" >;]... joined Edgerunners, after they trusted me enuf with alot of stuff, i gathered about 20 crack heads outside the edge runners apt elevator in plaza 3, and called a clan meeting and told all edge runners ( about 14 of them were on ) to come to clan apt immediatly, well, they came, i shouted the pword to apt to all crackheads
... what insued was nothing less than a kik ass bloody party full with edge runners cabs emptied out on floor ;D

and they didnt even know it was me, ;D i convinced them it was some other dude and they kicked him out ( he was an asshole though and none of us liked him ) anyway, after it was over crackheads pretty much kicked there asses but still lost a good amount of stuff ( was back when stuff dropped from quickbar) so i was like :D ok ppl what all did we get from the damn crackies?!

they showed it all to me and i was like " ok now lemme hold it all till we get a new apt so i can make sure it stays safe"

then i gave it all back to crackies and let them in again ;D another mass murder insued...

well WithSlitWrists, was a PE, had a laser blade ( i remember the scene exactly i had so much damn fun ) and he died and it dropped, well someone took it, and i went thru the clan cabs i mostly emptied out, and found a replace ment ;D threw it to him, and away with the slashing he went ;]

and after that, THEY STILL DIDNT KNOW IT WAS ME
they thought it was the dude that i blamed it on last time's friend ;D

anyway, that was basicly the end ;]

MayhemMike
21-10-03, 05:19
DG pking again o nos! lol should have called meh =D

japata
21-10-03, 06:43
What can I say - I hope those nooblets don't make something up against you. I even think that threatening with a ban without a good reason should be a bannable offence. That'd keep some people down from shouting "H4x!1" everytime they lose. :)

KimmyG
21-10-03, 07:11
Are you school girls for real now your sending in screens of the ban threats cause people are pissed that they losta fight? Holy fucking shit who cares ignore them laugh at them.

Wait a minute devilsgrace the grace who said I was gonna get banned after I kicked the shit out of him in the aggys. TO bad I didn't take screens then I could send them in and maybe ur ass would get banned.

Seriously though with this community its one bitch after another anyone who takes the time to take screenies and send them in cause someone said they were gonna be banned maybe should contemplate suicide.

japata
21-10-03, 07:49
Originally posted by KimmyG
Are you school girls for real now your sending in screens of the ban threats cause people are pissed that they losta fight? Holy fucking shit who cares ignore them laugh at them.

Wait a minute devilsgrace the grace who said I was gonna get banned after I kicked the shit out of him in the aggys. TO bad I didn't take screens then I could send them in and maybe ur ass would get banned.

Seriously though with this community its one bitch after another anyone who takes the time to take screenies and send them in cause someone said they were gonna be banned maybe should contemplate suicide.

Well the problem is that if they grief enough, they might fake screenies, chatlogs etc. to get an enemy banned. This is what worries me in this crap someone calls a community

Richard Slade
21-10-03, 09:43
Just report those who are going to report you for cheating damnit
It's all fun to see their nosy little heads get twisted another round

Btw Shuj, u SD now?!
In that case, all your ass are belong to me
Well could've been if it wasn't for the fact that I went FA :p

Bah! Ur ass are belong to me anyways

Hey this is spam right?
Yeeees have a piece of spam for your date

Ran
21-10-03, 09:53
*ticks off possible reasons for closing the thread...

- "Appropriate Forum

Please remember to post in the appropriate forum. Just because one forum gets more attention then another is no excuse to post your thread in the incorrect forum."
Aka, tell someone who can do something (the GMs).

- Quasi leaving-thread

- "Spamming, Advertising And Powerposting

Spamming, Trolling, Power posting & Advertising are not permitted."

If you can come up with a reason that this thread belongs on a community forum please PM me and I'll gladly reopen it.