PDA

View Full Version : Never alt-transfer again !!!!!!!

Ryleck
20-10-03, 19:49
Ok heres the plan.

Every Appartment should have a list of runners that can acsess the appt and cabinets. This way all of your alts can store supplies in the same appartment :p

Pretty simple huh. Works great for clans too.

Your opinions please :lol:

Benjie
20-10-03, 20:14
Well obviously.
It's not like it's gonna ruin the nc community and give any players an unfair advantage is it?
So yes.

X452
20-10-03, 20:53
do u think the designers read threads like this? are they even geti the message? cos wenever stuff like this comes on the forum it neva happens for real :/

WebShock
20-10-03, 21:01
yes definitly great idea

but they wont do it. they will say that thats what a clan apt is for

Cypher_Psy
20-10-03, 21:08
Bloody Marvelous!

Kenjuten
20-10-03, 21:55
I voted yes legitimately, however, please do be more careful with your future polls, ne? =P

Ryuben
20-10-03, 22:29
serach is ur friend use it and find MANY other threads about this, however in those i said yes yes yes as i want want want....so :D 5 stars

Benjie
21-10-03, 03:01
Martin J S you sonnofabitch I am your long lost son. Some woman you nocked up didn't take the pill like she told you she would and know I call her mommy. Please give me one thousand pounds for art collage.

If he is insulted then I am just happy he read this thread. :)

Ryleck
21-10-03, 03:10
LOL everyone

EVERYONE VOTE ***** :D

Argent
21-10-03, 15:38
Thread about this important feature may not drop!

It's absolutely necessary. Especially amoung friends who want to share things, but don't want to start clan.

Sefran
21-10-03, 15:42
This is a great idea, cause its kinda annoying u can only use clanapp. for such things (and u have to be in clan:). Would be very good to implent this into the game.

Benjie
21-10-03, 17:06
This is 100% possible to do I know it is. a STORM bot suggested a similar thing at the bank. Basicly it all depends on one of the STORM bots reading this thread. (I think)
BTW added my 5 stars. *****

Ascension
21-10-03, 17:15
Well I posted about lvl'd cabs like money ranks accessing cabs?

similar idea.. and less hassle and also i voted "YEAH";)

jernau
21-10-03, 17:19
I like the idea of shared apts though I'm not sure I like the idea of inviting alts into them. I think it should be people in the local list like adding clan members. Tbh I'm not sure why I don't like the alt thing other than it being rather anti-social but I don't like it.

@ascention - please explain, that sounds interesting.

Syntax-Error
21-10-03, 18:31
Both the community and the EC/FC have been begginf for shared aps for a while. it would enhance RP and be generally cool.

ichinin
21-10-03, 18:49
There is already one better solution to this that was discussed earlier. Rentable public closets sealed by passwords. Look in the brainport forum, it was on that forum a few days ago.

Benjie
21-10-03, 19:38
Originally posted by ichinin
There is already one better solution to this that was discussed earlier. Rentable public closets sealed by passwords. Look in the brainport forum, it was on that forum a few days ago.
hRMM. I wouldn't say better... But I posted somthing about shared appartments. What if 2 or 3 people could share an appartment and it's cabinets, but these locked closets could be available to all who know the password? They would be at the bank of course...

Ryleck
21-10-03, 20:46
Hmm, i kinda liked this idea speecially the clanappt was raided during the middle of me transfering rare imps:(

Ryleck
21-10-03, 23:21
lost a buncha exp bones (this was before gama bones)

Ryleck
22-10-03, 04:23
a moto 3 too =(

MayhemMike
22-10-03, 04:48
This is the best idea that has hit the boards since my idea about no SI when GRing to Faction HQ .^_^ . I think they should impliment maybe with doy or somthin . :D

|R@zor|
22-10-03, 05:03
not having to dump tech parts in my alt's lobby again would definately be a good thing.

never know when someone could get warped there from a bug seconds after you leave and nick all your parts, i have a suspicion it happened to me the other day.
It was'nt techs but a load of newbie rifles and imps for my new spy, logged from my pe onto my spy and they were gone

Bugger :(

Birkoff
22-10-03, 05:30
Like friends and co owners in UO, i dunno why they didn't do it from the start :) Surely it came up in beta :)

Great idea a 5 stars

Ryleck
22-10-03, 21:43
i hope if they do plan to implement it that kk would tell us so we sould get off edge =P

Ryleck
23-10-03, 22:32
yes im suprised too, i mean thats the first thing you think of if you have an alt right

Ryleck
27-10-03, 06:54
It just makes sense

Matthew.v.smith
27-10-03, 09:17
Sounds like a simple remedy to Alting i like it because it means u can have flat m8s ^^.

Or as a Even simpler thing just place a rotton box outside the appy for u to deposite things in :)

Best of both worlds.
:p

Matty.:angel:

NeoChick
27-10-03, 13:00
I can't see any reason at all why they can't do that, especially with so many people having alter chars.
All that logging and throwing stuff on the ground risking loosing it is really a bad system.

for my barter char to buy and to give something to my other char i have to
buy stuff as much as i can carry, gels etc, throw on ground - hope system does not go down or apmts foyers are bugged or somebody syncs into my foyer and steals the stuff or it simply disappears
log other char and pick up stuff
log back to original char buy more gel as much as i can carry
throw on ground
log out
and so on and so on

with the weight of gel it can take hours and is very boring

..........what a hassle

Instead of just leaving it in one of the cubs for the other char to use when it is required

flyjedi
27-10-03, 15:29
this isn't a very popular suggestion at all no not much is it lol

(120 votes for 12 against)

Ryleck
27-10-03, 21:37
Yea the alt transfer thing si teh st00pid :p

Mantus
27-10-03, 22:01
I gota say this would be good.

I know that KK has this opinion that muling is bad, but it cant be stopped. So KK might as well bite the bullet and accept the fact that people like having multiple character that interact with one another. It would also be very nice for friends and just general role playing.

Jest
27-10-03, 22:08
Though I've never seen an official response about this, we have been asking for it for a while. I can only assume it's on their master plan of things to add. Not high priority, but would be a welcome addition.

Ryleck
29-10-03, 03:49
indeed, i dis agree about it not being high priority althogh id rather see hacknet and doy come out. but i would liek to see this casue it actually might come out:p

CryptoChronic
29-10-03, 03:56
Originally posted by X452
do u think the designers read threads like this? are they even geti the message? cos wenever stuff like this comes on the forum it neva happens for real :/

youd be surprised at how much kk actually do listen to us

neophotographer
29-10-03, 10:04
well when I voted the count was 138 yes, 12 no....I think that the vote has pretty much been decided. lol. and this idea has definitly been tossed around more than once which has probably been said a few times. I continue to think that it is an excellant idea, and hope that it will be implemented sometime very soon.

Stacey

Ryleck
01-11-03, 10:23
yea but the gms dont like the diea of inter-alt communication, ehich of all things will be this ideas demise. and kk dose look at out stuff alot. its just something like this requires time effort and resources to do, most of which is being used to hold the weight of neocron burdened with all of the bugs it has...

NeoChick
01-11-03, 10:43
I think of any game and game forum, we have to give it to KK that they are the ones that most listen to their players.
Just because they don't act on things right away does not mean they have not noticed it and they are probably having brainstorming about it and discussions.

We have to give them that...........they are a nice bunch even if we sometimes get really mad at them

MayhemMike
01-11-03, 17:17
Ya, I'm sure they listen to this thread. they nerfed hybrid rights? =p . This is a great idea , having like a clan aparment but not having to be in clan =p

Ryleck
08-11-03, 19:57
yea you shouldent have to rely on a clan to play neocron. and dont forget about the factionless

MisterP
08-11-03, 20:05
YES

Ryleck
10-11-03, 00:46
see :p

KimmyG
10-11-03, 00:47
Little bit like UP house friends

Good Idea