PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it!

OTIS
20-10-03, 16:18
I finally got the balls to cancel my nc account!! Yay...maybe i'll come back if DOY comes out...which i dont think is comeing out so that prolly means i will never come back. So i hope everyone has fun. I'm playing SWG now so and its true...SWG>NC. I would start naming off names of the people i wanna say goodbye too but it would take up to much space. So i'm just gunna say goodbye to all my good buds and all the Vets ive been playing with since i started you know who you are. I'm going to stay on the forums for a bit and stay up to date and stuff so if you give a shit then PM me on here and maybe we can keep in contact. See ya guys later have fun!:D

PS to GMs dont close it right away i want people to try and get me to come back :p

VetteroX
20-10-03, 16:23
swg sucks, its a care bears game. you cant pk, you have to both agree to fight... how lame.

OTIS
20-10-03, 16:23
haha i just read that thing about leaving posts lmfao o well add me to AIM if u wanan talk to me RedMet227 is my sn

And you can too pk i just got pked the other day o_O you uninformed mofo!

KidWithStick
20-10-03, 16:41
aw

master shake > you:rolleyes:

so thats like 7 leaving threads today8|

Original monk
20-10-03, 16:47
Darn , you leavin ? daamn man, those are the moments i never expected, good luck with youre future life otis, i can assure ya lots of people will miss ya, including me :( and fo sure angeldust be4 also... I loved hanging out with ya in PP, those where cool days, take care otis

Respect from original, original spy and me monkey

Snif

edit: dont post a smiley man, it aint funny, to many good people left, and now you ?

Gotterdammerung
20-10-03, 16:54
Closed as per forum rules

Please feel free to send your wishes to OTIS via e-mail or pm