PDA

View Full Version : Droners

John_Cameron
20-10-03, 12:15
Hi there, ok total noob here, can anyone give me any useful info on droning or point me to some past threads/websites? that would be great.

Also are there any droner clans or runners that i could team up with on Uranus sometime? that would also be cool.

Cheers people.

CRAIG DIGGERS
20-10-03, 12:26
Use the search option for droning infos.
Or e-mail me ingame for
- drone tips ( level spots, skilling)
- old drones i never used and you can have
- my old drone implants from low level up to high level implants ( have enough of them so i can spare some )
- drone bps
- drone build jobs
etc etc :)
Write ingame to.
MADE IN SWITZERLAND or CRAIG DIGGERS
Mail function in citycom.
I usual be online from 6pm - 1am gmt+1

Greetings Diggers:)

Spikadelia
20-10-03, 12:33
Happy to Help with Old Drones, advice, CSTing etc etc

Also this thread is hugely informative.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44740

In-game I.D below. Have hit 100 INt and DEX and left the Graves for the last time so no mo' levelling for this MoFo'

Just to warn you though it's a painful road you are about to tread and you will know pretty soon whether it's for you or not. The streets of NC are littered with the bodies of former Droners who went crazy and hit the LoM's.... as are the forums full of great ideas to redress the whacked-out, bugged-up shit we deal with.

Per Ardua ad Astra

John_Cameron
20-10-03, 12:34
Cool thats great, also i forgot to ask does the le chip still affect the rate at which u get experience? i thought i read somewhere that it didnt, but im not sure now..

JiNxY
20-10-03, 14:18
no it doesnt only thing it stops is you joining a clan.

nothing bad about an LE, and IMO its the best route for a droner

i left my beloved clan for a few days to put my LE in so i could hunt in peace without getting pwned by some rank 30ish spy.
it was the best hunting id ever done, and i also got to "sex" some enemies.. :D

Ferabukoo
20-10-03, 20:21
DRONING + FATAL ERRORS = NO MORE DRONER = SAD ;[ ;[ ;[ DRONER

Jaggeh
20-10-03, 21:18
or alternatively you can mail me, pluto's sexiest droner.

Julia chambers

FuzzyDuck
20-10-03, 22:02
If you play on Uranus mail me, I can hook you up with some drones and droning people and give you tips etc.

Also, droning is not easy, so be prepared to lose a lot of drones (and therefore your patience) at first. But once you level you'll be pretty powerful.

John_Cameron
20-10-03, 22:04
Heh thanks all for the info, im having a great time playing with drones, just able to use a medium support drone and it rocks, it was hilarious when a small sewer rat chomped my first drone to bits...:D and the leveling is going fast which is cool

Bob Monkhouse
21-10-03, 13:07
John, I see you are from the great scumhole on the west coast:)
By curious coincidence, I am from Gourock originally and have two droners, PM me and I'll give you a hand.