PDA

View Full Version : do something about the GR list

pix
20-10-03, 10:10
Allright, here's my rocket-scientist ideas on how to clean up the GR list:

Give us a way to sort the GRs as we want. Since they're already sorted depending on which order you get them, this can't be a technical impossibility. My guess is that it would be fairly easy.

And idea number two: *drumroll* gray out or remove or add a checkbox to not display GRs that you can't GR to.

Two simple ideas on how to reduce the eye-soring GR-list staring part of the game.

Dribble Joy
20-10-03, 10:23
Originally posted by pix
And idea number two: *drumroll* gray out or remove or add a checkbox to not display GRs that you can't GR

I kinda had the same idea a while ago.
I was thinking that they culd put a 'x' by the no-accessable GRs, like you have next to the channels in the custom section of the HyperCom.

It would be nice if the most used GRs were placed at the top, listed in decending frequency of use.

ericdraven
20-10-03, 10:30
Hell YES!

Sort the GR list! Either custom made or by some (logical) system.. once you have all (or near all) GRs activated it's a pain in the ass to search for a certain GR.

ALSO very important - indicate which GR can be used and which not.. it's quite annoying that you have to try out every GR or look at the World Map in order to know if you can use this GR or not..