PDA

View Full Version : idea: make venture warp bit better

Shujin
20-10-03, 04:20
i love venture warping, it kikx ass, specially with new chars gettin GRs, no Si nothin ;D jus gotta hope that u dont spawn next to a WB or fire mob or doy bot ;]

ive been venture warpin alot today to c where i end up and ive gotten some nice grs, got Northstar, abbey of crahn ( i got warped to a_07, right outside abbey ), tristar, gravis, krupt, point red, and bunch more i cant remember atm.

but why not make it a bit better

or instead of makin them randomly send u to anywhere in wastelands.
make it send u to "Venture Warp HQ" which is a nice big kewl lookin building where you can choose to warp to anywhere randomly at the cost of 1,000cr and 0% si, a place where you can choose to warp north or south of tech haven for about 10,000cr and give u 5% si, a place where u can warp south of west of tech haven for 10,000cr and give u 5% si, and a place you can warp to south-west, south-east, north-west, or north-east of tech haven for 50,000 cr and give you 10% Si.

those are very good prices for a specialized area being sent to.
also if KK doesnt have time to make a new building for it, they can just change some venture warps to be diff kinds.
like the kind in plaza 1 be the random kind, the one in pepper 1 ( has 2 of them) be one that sends you north or south. etc

El Barto
20-10-03, 09:49
Could get rid of the NC bank and put it there, good idea still

Crest
20-10-03, 13:55
Venture Warp as a team... If you in a team, then the team , that are in area get venture warped with you.

Sometimes its about where to hunt...VW out and hunt

WebShock
20-10-03, 14:17
wow great idea!

venture warping as a team would be uber.