PDA

View Full Version : New Monk PA

Futureman
20-10-03, 03:13
http://www2.netdoor.com/~michael1/monkpa.jpg
http://www2.netdoor.com/~michael1/monkpa2.jpg

Ok well this has to be the weirdest bug i've ever seen in NC i was just walking along in Plaza 1 and i turned into a DOG. I Swear this is true although nobody else saw it. This has to be one of my favorite bugs, almost as cool as the one where the guy saw all of the people in Plaza 1 with Baseball bats.

Sometimes the devs must think: now how the fuck did THAT happen:lol:

but hey, it livened up my night

Edit: forgot to edit the photos...

KidWithStick
20-10-03, 03:20
my friend and i were walking to plaza 3 when i turned into a stripper...he got a couple ss's of it..

it happend alot when the PE bug was happening

stalked monkey
20-10-03, 04:44
Man, that would be funny if everyone else could see you like that....

"OMG!!! ITS A GIANT DOG!!!!"

"No way am I poking THAT thing...."

Course then, the copbots would prolly smoke you...
Still would be funny.:angel:

Birkoff
20-10-03, 05:07
PPU dog :rolleyes: What next

Why doesnt it ever happpen to me :(

:P

guywithnoears
20-10-03, 06:48
lol, nice. weirdest one i've seen too...ever.

Shujin
20-10-03, 06:50
i know 1 way that can happen but its but u wouldnt b stupid enough to post it if u did it :D

Rizzy
20-10-03, 09:24
lmao pure quality

Dajuda
20-10-03, 11:06
Funneh.

Original monk
20-10-03, 11:46
didnt someone posted an idea before about PPU's being able to transform themselves in animals/mobs ? Well this sure looks like one of them holy animal sanctums :) i wish i could turn myself into a glider to glide around plaza, would be awsome ( i saw a gm spawn emself in a glider once, a 3 star glider gliding around in PP, looks so cool :)

funny bug future, post some more screens ok please :P

Futureman
20-10-03, 14:29
Hehe, i don't really know what trick i could have done. I was doing missions in the sewers, and i just zoned into the sewer like i did countless times before, and i was walking to the citycom, but i turned into a dog half-way. The pics are in reverse order though. Its funny, i was stuck in the rail because i was standing there when i turned into the dog. However, i did the /set reset_position 1 thing to be able to walk around. This put me somewhere near Yo's but i couldn't fit though the street because i was so big. So i just walked on over to Plaza 3 where i turned back into a monk

enigma_b17
20-10-03, 15:32
lol thats great, also lol @ "holy animal sanctums"

Ferabukoo
20-10-03, 20:36
I WANT A CAT SUIIIT

KTHX DUB

Judge
20-10-03, 20:40
Originally posted by Original monk
didnt someone posted an idea before about PPU's being able to transform themselves in animals/mobs ? Well this sure looks like one of them holy animal sanctums :)

I posted that a while ago in another thread.... it was like months ago. Before, even, hybrids were uber and Psi's were saying that their class was boring, and that they wanted invisibility spells and levitation spells.