PDA

View Full Version : idea i got for everyone to help out with getting neocron better known

Shujin
19-10-03, 22:40
CD-R's are very , VERY , cheap now. and CD Labelers are pretty cheap too, but even if u dont got , im sure we all know someone with one.

we could get alot of people into the game by making alot of CD-R copies of neocron and on the cd top a label of Neocron and make sure it says "Great new MMORPG Online World by Reakktor©. http://www.neocron.com http://www.reakktor.com"
or somethin like that and try to take a lil paper to it telling how to set up a trial account.

we could leave little cd's like this all over the place and people would pick them up, and i know alot of people would try it

ps. would this be legal for us to leave them at maybe say, bus stops, restraunts, shopping areas, etc

Oath
19-10-03, 22:44
Lmao.........................well, a little loss in sales of cds.

But yeah , that just might work, that coupled with chinese whispers.

RAWR

Those 2 ideas > cdv.

Marx
19-10-03, 22:46
ONOZ< TEH NEOCRONZ VIRUZ!1

Next thing you know Mcafee would block Neocron.

:D

Shujin
19-10-03, 22:47
Originally posted by Oath
Lmao.........................well, a little loss in sales of cds.

But yeah , that just might work, that coupled with chinese whispers.

RAWR

Those 2 ideas > cdv. forget about CDV already ;P they are tryin to get past that.

anyway. a little loss in sales of cds? ;P theres not 1 places around heres in a 100 mile radius with more than 1 copy of NC in there invetory. and theres only 2 places that do. so thats 2 copies in a 100 mile radius. how do i know that? bcuz i had to drive bout 60 miles to get NC when it came out ;/ ;P

anyway, with the trial account you have to pay for the cd when it activates it past trial

Originally posted by Marx

Worm\Neocron.A.19903

Dribble Joy
19-10-03, 22:48
Dunno how much this might cost, but how about putting the full game on the cover disks/DVD of a gaming mag?

Oath
19-10-03, 22:48

Lmao...........it already should, nothing causes instablilities like neocron heh.

Marx
19-10-03, 22:49
My bro installed Neocron on all teh' comps at m' school.

Quite funny.

Especially since he installed it while using teh SUPREME ADMIN type password deal, so no one could delete it 'cept for teh supreme admin... who broke her hip and was out for months.

Shujin
19-10-03, 22:49
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Dunno how much this might cost, but how about putting the full game on the cover disks/DVD of a gaming mag?
im talkina bout stuff we could do... not kk...

and i guess u could make copies and make a lil hole in the plastic bags of the magazines they are always in and throw a cd in each of em

and if u did mean for that to be by us o.0... that'd cost unholy amount o.0... thats what publishers are for... ;D and dont crack on CDV, this thread should b CDV discussion free ;P

Judge
19-10-03, 22:50
My bro installed Neocron on all teh' comps at m' school.

Quite funny.

Especially since he installed it while using teh SUPREME ADMIN type password deal, so no one could delete it 'cept for teh supreme admin... who broke her hip and was out for months.

hahaha.... that must have been hilarious.

Now that gives me and idea *evil grin*

Shujin
19-10-03, 22:51
Originally posted by Judge
hahaha.... that must have been hilarious.

Now that gives me and idea *evil grin* make sure u post instructions on how to play the game ;P and how to get the game at home if they want ;]

Marx
19-10-03, 22:56
Would KK send people who want to do some "Guerilla Advertising (http://www.cnn.com/2002/BUSINESS/02/22/v.advertising/)" posters or some sort of 'standard' ad for them to use?

Keep thinking back to the Partisan Propoganda Comp (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27559&highlight=partisan). Sexy Sexy times indeed.

Shujin
19-10-03, 22:59
yea i was gonna ask if we can get a 2nd one started up its been almost a year since it ended