PDA

View Full Version : Nice fights today on Saturn

der Ed
19-10-03, 21:55
A pity I had to leave too early.

I expect some screenshots and no bitching from any side. That was by far the best (in terms of fun) battle I've had for long!

Clownst0pper
19-10-03, 22:10
Yes, No doubt, I stuck it out the entire duration changing from Kreole (My PPU) To Ikari for the last jankin/Sieger fights.

Wanna say a big thanks to Rizzy, Hoernerice, Krypto, FluffyBunny, MayhemMike especially for making it that much more fun.

Mike, uve made my week, dont think ive laughed so much in a long time, Oh and next time your loosing from my ROLH, dont run inside the OP so at least then I can sex you up :D

And rizzy, one day ill get you, one day, and when that day comes, Ill sex you up worse than a drom ::angel:

Good Day today for New Dawn they faught well and offensivly.
Great to see Pro back on the server again!

PS.

I only died once at the last assualt on Jankins, was great fun! :(

MayhemMike
19-10-03, 23:01
Heh , I had a great time fo sure . I got a few screen shots , and i wasnt running from you , i was running fromt he endless stacks of posion D= .

Here is one screen shot i got
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/5/opfight.JPG

Sefran
19-10-03, 23:17
Was great fight idd, the faction map hurts my eyes though :)

PsiCorps
19-10-03, 23:43
We started outnumbered at like 12 pm GMT, and had to leave before we had more than 6 people from our clan, had to go out and attend to some stuff, ill prolly get some shit from clanmates for that.

ezza
20-10-03, 00:07
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Heh , I had a great time fo sure . I got a few screen shots , and i wasnt running from you , i was running fromt he endless stacks of posion D= .

lol i was the one stacking the poison on you, gotta say though i was impressd with your melee tank think you took a few people down at the seiger battle.

that battle just reactivated my interest in my monk, so thanks:)

shame i didnt get any screenys but was to busy antibuffing and poisoning :D

good fun all round

Thundra
20-10-03, 00:08
lol was a funny fught indeed.

gotta love those op frame rates. one min im snipeing the next 7 tg have serounded the place lol.

rizzy u did make me laugh when u owned my bro and my mate wht just ya spy lol.

MayhemMike
20-10-03, 00:12
lol , ya i took down a few with my melee :D a handfull or 2 . new sig btw^^

ezza
20-10-03, 00:29
lol never been quoted in a sig before :D

Divide
20-10-03, 00:39
pictures!
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/map1.jpg

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/hawkeye.jpg
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/map2.jpg
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/monkocron.jpg
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/midwarlvling.jpg
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/map3.jpg
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/firstassaultonjenkins.jpg
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/afterjenkinswin.jpg
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/map4.jpg

Clownst0pper
20-10-03, 00:52
I think New Dawn only own all the OP's because of how pink Mayhem Mikes top is...

Just stuns the opposition making them easy to trammple!

hrhr

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MayhemMike
20-10-03, 00:57
=o , it pwns u kthx . Ur mums a hill billy^^

Whiety Bulger
20-10-03, 02:47
And then we celebrated by ganking everything that moved at mbase.

KidWithStick
20-10-03, 02:54
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/5/opfight.JPG [/B]

ahem...coughmonkocroncough:o

NS_CHROME54
20-10-03, 05:07
ok i haven't played since patch 189. did they add more vehicle depot's?

and i WISH i was on for that. sounds like it was great fun.

Rizzy
20-10-03, 09:31
lmao at the hillbilly mike picture :p

rizzy u did make me laugh when u owned my bro and my mate wht just ya spy lol.

Don't be ashamed :p I killed like 6 or 7 more people that were straggling around at jankins :) Had to genrep when a ppu came though.

Overall were some great fights, pretty much a day of op wars again. Never felt TG work together so much, it's nice to see the three big tg clans working together and even the smaller clans that were alerted on faction chat. No doubt we will lose all the ops except the ones around TG soon and we wll have to fight again to take them back :) Can't wait.

Daigotsu
20-10-03, 10:02
Indeed it was a nice fighting.

I was surprised that the TG clans on Saturn worked so well together .... and that by accident.
As usual we intended to conquer the whole world :D .... and met btw New Dawn.
We quickly discussed how to proceed and hacked all ops .....

Greetings and thanks to all who participated.

But what will the future bring? I have the feeling that we have gone too far. At the end all enemies seemed to be frustrated and retreated from fights ....
Is that what we want? Most of us want nice fights but this is only possible when enemies are present.
I must confess its fun, to run with such a large army and "destroy everything" ;) but theres no challenge .... :wtf:

Hopefully the cm and pro-nc clans will undergo some kind of "reunion" and try to beat us back but we cant count on it ....

Just my thoughts....

with kind regards
Daigotsu
Protectors

DigestiveBiscui
20-10-03, 10:30
Originally posted by Divide

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/firstassaultonjenkins.jpg

gotta love monkocron

except for the STUPIDLY high amounts of mnks in op fights now i enjoyed it

Running at monks hearing mike coming up my botty with his melee tank, scared me shitless when i turned around and saw him lol

But yea, good fight, monks = boring

Dru Blood
20-10-03, 11:22
TG has too many members now i know the way it works, if u cant beat em join em, well not me i recently changed to tangent from crahn, and will be staying tangent, for the fight against the Twilight Guardian. i hope we can get equal sides, and have equal fights.

i was impressed with the way TG faught, also the way u had an apu and ppu at most ops camping the GR pissed alot of people off, but that RP for ya, i personaly enjoyed it :) was good shooting at monks with my libby on the hill :D

Stigmata
20-10-03, 11:38
missed it all, i was pissed outta my hed in the pub.

Although i did log in last night when i returned but i cant remeber what i was doing o_O

Andy

Morris
20-10-03, 11:50
That last fight for Simmons was intense, even though I probably won the award for "Most Rezzed" :D Wish I had taken screenshots of the action, but staying alive (or trying to) against a constant barrage of HL and FA was keeping me busy enough :lol:

Kudos to the 1 TG who brought his tank (Cyrus the Virus? not sure). Haven't been to all that many OP fights yet but 15+ monks, a tank, and lil ol' me should have struck me as being more unusual than it did O_o

Omnituens
20-10-03, 12:05
i was there at the start, but after a fatal on zoning to jankins and then a double sync error, i couldnt be arse with it.

Rizzy
20-10-03, 12:16
TG has too many members now i know the way it works, if u cant beat em join em, well not me i recently changed to tangent from crahn, and will be staying tangent, for the fight against the Twilight Guardian. i hope we can get equal sides, and have equal fights.

We dont have more members then our enemies. Infact we were outnumbered and beaten at jankins twice I think (not sure). I think we are better organised though, but that is mainly because we only need our own faction so there is less need for communication. Recently TG hasn't been so dominant as we have been working alone and have had lots of in faction conflicts. This allowed tangent and CM to take over a bit and it was just a matter of time before we fought back.

@Biscuit

I brought my tank a few times and even my spy to jankins. Although it was a bit monkocron like on both sides.

Dru Blood
20-10-03, 12:29
yes quite true rizzy,

also TG are probably the best skilled pvp`ers on saturn, im not saying the rest are shit coz there not, just TG have the majority of best pvp`rs. i watched the fight at jeriko from a distance with my n00b munk with his le

Originally posted by Rizzy
We dont have more members then our enemies. Infact we were outnumbered and beaten at jankins twice I think (not sure). I think we are better organised though, but that is mainly because we only need our own faction so there is less need for communication. Recently TG hasn't been so dominant as we have been working alone and have had lots of in faction conflicts. This allowed tangent and CM to take over a bit and it was just a matter of time before we fought back.

@Biscuit

I brought my tank a few times and even my spy to jankins. Although it was a bit monkocron like on both sides.

ezza
20-10-03, 12:30
un organisation has been a major problem for mercs for the whole time i was with them, and again yesterday when i was asked to come join the fun with my then merc monk.

the biggest problem was that noone was leading, some of the major members of the merc clans were there, yet they didnt seem to be taking the lead, and it was the lower ranks that seem to be taking charge, its like when Spike was a merc he always seemed to take charge, so at least you had a leader, but dunno seems getting a leader is one of a number of problems(though i didnt see Rith about when i arrived so i guess he would of taken charge if he was there)

keeping togeather is a major problem, a few zone start running, someone else zones in shouts for people to stop, but they still carry on(not much i can personally do as no longer a merc clan leader) then you end up with 1/2 the force in one zone the rest trying to catch up.

by the time we arrive at the op 1/2 the force was already there, but dropping like flies.

if they get organised, the pro city might actually push the TG back.

but either way it was a fun battle, win or lose

der Ed
20-10-03, 12:57
It's kinda frustrating to see when at the first fight at Avenger where we got owned, we had like 10-15 Runners, maybe 3 of them monks. It wasn't like we were outnumbered by more then 5 guys (numbers guessed), that is a position where as a defender you have good chances. But against like a dozend of monks you don't stand a chance.

In the last battles (at Jankins) where I participated, we had tons of monks, and it wasn't that marginal victory at all. I also logged from pistol PE to my APU, and killing stuff at five fps is much easier with a monk then with chars that need to aim. Just move mouse over that gray shade, ah it's a TG, klick, klick, klick, drops dead. Sometimes it probably already was dead, I'm not sure about that with all the lag.

I really wish the other classes would have some more use in the battles. Right now, it' only monks for fighting and the others for "special" purposes like tanks for distance aoe weapons, spies for droning (yuk! loved the PN on our side), PEs for uhm.. no idea :)

Changing the system from "user has to target" to "system targets" whould change that, but it also would make the game less fun. :(

DigestiveBiscui
20-10-03, 13:31
Originally posted by Rizzy

it makes me cry

CarniFlex
20-10-03, 13:39
Good game.

And yes... the cm could have won if they had moved on after the first victory. instead they choose to heal up and wait for the 2nd wave... and 3rd... Remember being so frustrated so we ran off to do something... which mainly meant kamikaze barrel the tg before getting 2% left on my apu pa and a free genrep to a location of my choice.

Still hate that I had to goto bed and missed the simmons fight. Heard this morning that it was one of a kind :)

MayhemMike
20-10-03, 14:22
Ya , i missed the simmions fight too. boohoo =P . Carni you guys owned me at jeriko with my tank fresh out of GR D= . I didn't log another char till all the op wars were over . I loged on my monk but cound't be arsed cause i didnt have those genreps by MB. I'm about to hop ingame and see who still controls the map.

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 14:48
put u digs on the tabel and u will loose. what u think what happen now on saturn?
tow options. ppl leave server. second kk leave server. juhuuu. very good work.

MayhemMike
20-10-03, 14:49
Why do you say this ?Why not just go take the ops back ... You see when you take more than 3 people to an op with an intention of ninja hacking it , it doesn't work , Get your clan together , get more clans together , show some unity and storm your ops ....

Rizzy
20-10-03, 14:53
put u digs on the tabel and u will loose. what u think what happen now on saturn?

The way I see it is we brought life in the server. Yesterday a high percentage of the capped players on saturn got to have some awesome fights and I would estimate about 100 different people were involved overall. How can this be bad? Sure there are very limited places to genrep for people right now (lol) but you can still get around with some of the public genreps or you can venture warp (Gasp).

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 14:54
im not talking about the three bigger one. tt tg cm. i mean the littel between them that the ppl wich leave. and they more then us. why should anybody go out there? why? we try our best hold jankins long enough. then we loose and ppl have to log of. im study i have time others have to work. what u think what happen when it go on? it end that there are only tt tg cm and one ts clan. lol. u rl think about why i think its bullshit?

edit: u have open the box from pandora. now try to close it.

Stigmata
20-10-03, 14:54

im sorry for my ignorance but i dont understand what you are saying ?

perhaps get one of your learned friends to translate it for you, because babelfish simply aint good enough

kthxbye

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 14:56
mäh learn german then i can talk that u understand noop.

Rizzy
20-10-03, 14:56
im not talking about the three bigger one. tt tg cm. i mean the littel between them that the ppl wich leave. and they more then us. why should anybody go out there? why? we try our best hold jankins long enough. then we loose and ppl have to log of. im study i have time others have to work. what u think what happen when it go on? it end that there are only tt tg cm and one ts clan. lol. u rl think about why i think its bullshit?

What point are you trying to make? Are TG bad people because they fought and won some outposts (fought, not ninja hacked)? Or are you trying to say it is not fair because your people have to do other things?

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 14:58
i ask u why to do what u do?

Rizzy
20-10-03, 14:59
because we wanted to have some good fights. Why is it every other person posting here had lots of fun yesterday and you are the only person whining

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 15:01
i not whining. but i like to have a future and not the short fun. i want the fun above longer time. i try to get anwenser. no fear rizzy i never start whining in u near. that shame i wont give me.

Rizzy
20-10-03, 15:03
If you are complaining that it is not balanced you should look again. Don't blame your lack of organistion and lack of spirit on us, you have the members and allies to fight back but instead you seem too keen to complain about us

MayhemMike
20-10-03, 15:08
He is mad cause i killed with my melee tank at the back of sieger and no one resed him

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 15:09
lol. u say we have bad organisation. u know that bullshit. that u not had the chance to take op as we are there u say with no word in this thread. i only see what happen and ask me how it should go on. it cant be only thing to fight fight fight. could be that i for my peron shit on this ops. u not alowed to place turrets. all open in every side. but that my few. when it make u happy then hold them. but dont think i will give up against ppl like u. that will do the gone ppl and the closed satrun from kk in future. if u not see behind what u do.
edit: worng m.... who know me that i normly die at evey op fight. if u think u something spezil of cours ethat fine for u.

Rizzy
20-10-03, 15:11
Ok I give up, I have no idea what you are speaking about.

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 15:13
mhhh... that my prblom too. i never knwo what im on about. i think here im to say something about a stupid thing. in the hope i get answers. i get some but i cant named them here or my account is geting banned 8|

Original monk
20-10-03, 15:14
I was on a hunting trip with my TG PKchar and genrepped to some op to walk from there by foot (when all the op's are TG yust log in youre TG char and you can travel everywhere :P). Now i was walkin to my huntin spot and all off the sudden a vehicule comes driving my way, i think hey funny, normally no-one ever comes here... until: they all jump out and some other pro-city admins arrive by foot attacking me with like everything they have lol. So i fire some rounds in there direction and ran away, then the party started :P

From that moment on i been killing, runnin, hidin and mainly killing again :P pro-city adminpeople like mad :P .
So accidentally i got caught up in the fighting and yeah i must confess that it brought unity to pro-cityadmins and fun as a whole to the server, i dont say they have to hack every OP every 3 days but yeah this was actual fun :P

from original who enjoyed emself alot yesterday :)
(ow yeah and later on i loged to my tank to kill some TG's to even the balance lol)

Stigmata
20-10-03, 15:16
Hoernerice after reading your posts 10-15 times i think i understand (slightly) but correct me if im wrong, 1 or 2 months ago CM with the help of TT, CA etc etc etc took all the OP's on the map, so for 24 hours TG runners could not GR anywhere, we fought back and then the op's where split again.

how has this changed ? we have all the OP's set on friend, when CM own the OP's they are set to faction.

so no more people are put off by us holding them than you !!

Now please stop whining like a little girl and be in good spirit like everyone else in the thread, who speaks about a fun time etc for the first time in ages.

Andy

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 15:20
i have fun ingame at the day u all go but i not think u will do that so fast. and as i rember we not take the map by our own. mean it not ws all green. im not crying of course i die. im not crying of course loosing our op for the moment. im crying of course there is nobody then us. i want to see biotech, next, pp and so on.

Stigmata
20-10-03, 15:22
i want to see biotech, next, pp and so on

switch to PP, next or Biotech then and get some of your CM friends and take some OP's

Andy

ezza
20-10-03, 15:28
Originally posted by Hoernerice
i have fun ingame at the day u all go but i not think u will do that so fast. and as i rember we not take the map by our own. mean it not ws all green. im not crying of course i die. im not crying of course loosing our op for the moment. im crying of course there is nobody then us. i want to see biotech, next, pp and so on.

think Hoernes strying to say it be nice if the map was split between the factions more not just TT CM TG.

like crahn or BD or CA havingops.

though tbh dont think that will happen cos of the lack of good runners in those factions

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 15:28
i never had any char outside cm and i have no reason to do. i only mean that of course that what is at mom ppl wich are in this littel faction now change or leave.

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 15:41
now i know how to say what i want. u like littel kids. when u giv the a pice of schoclad they want all and have not enough with the piece. why u think we stop atacking u? of course we know where it is enough. u want all all all. that what i want to say. hope it help a bit to understand o.o

xXx3
20-10-03, 15:43
Originally posted by Hoernerice
i ask u why to do what u do?

this shows neocron when tg beginns to zerg with only our faction....
we dont this every day now.....you can hack you ops back i think without fighting....
we wanted to show you make fair fights 15 vs 15 or so and not 10 tg and 25 tts and 30 mercs....
or we zerg again too

freets

Brain

xXx3
20-10-03, 15:49
i do my best....hehe

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 15:50
what this bullshit with zerg and so on? both side start thsi shit at same time. zergen is not a cm imaginary thing. all sides have done and do. but we never put our map pic in the forum to show who big we are. that is a tg invention thing.

CarniFlex
20-10-03, 15:53
Hoernice and xXx3 dont turn this thread into a barbeque of who's faction is the best please. It was good fights. leave it at that.

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 15:56
that the point. it was not a good fight. when half crash other half lag around. and its just a 100000000 vs 1000000000 then it is not a good fight. then it is bullshit.

Rizzy
20-10-03, 15:57
this thread was good until you came into it hoernerice.

Hoernerice
20-10-03, 16:02
adn hav it bring shame on me now? i ever say what i think. and when i think something is bullshit is say it when someone have a problem with it sry that me. and rizzy im still in irc i only not hear u o.o

der Ed
20-10-03, 16:24
That was also what spooked me the most.. not like half TG attacking Jankins, it was that almost no other factions decided to take some of the ops near NC or wherever on the map.

Sometimes I think if the CM+TT wouldn't fight back, all the wastelands would be in the hand of one faction. Nobody cares.

FlyingAngel
20-10-03, 17:20
Nah, i think hoenerice dont whine and if u know him .. u will understand .. he has no problem to die.

The problem is, that now there is a war TG against CM/TT and all what the other little faktions can bring up to help them against the "global power of tg" .
CM only ... cant/or have no fun to fight against compleate TG every and every and every day ... but there is no other Power ?

If TG has no other "real" hostils .. and only cm has to fight against the world map ... that cant be Neocron .. a game with so many different faktions ..

I am a Tsunami Girl since the german retail-start and our clan is the last aktiv TS clan. Normaly TG is neutral to us ... we had an ally to a big TG clan vor a long time bevore they went to CA ..
But cause of some old PK Chars in the past of ND, we were set on kos by ND a long time ago. (Some ND know that wasnt our fault) Cause of the problem that a little TS clan, cant alife without help against ND .. we got some frinds at the side auf Merce some months ago .. and hey .. if the compleate worldmap is owned by TG .. (includet our own OP) we have to fight against them .. we have to help CM/TT/CA against this TG Power ..
But why i hear some TG talking about kos against our little TS clan after this "good fight" ? What do TG want ? Do they want that all frindly/neutral Faktions help TG ruling the world ? Do they want that we ignore that TG hold our OPs ? Do they want that we close our eyes if one faktion try to own the World ?

I am a frind of good fights and i wasnt pissed of yesterday.
I died 2 or 3 times, but not a problem, we have poker, we have feeds ... we have wepons and we had fun ... but don´t set all faktions or Clans at KoS if they try to help cm or try to be strong against TG .. or try to get back their Ops ..

Were is BlackDragon ? Were is DiamondRealEstate ? Were is Biotech or why we are tha last aktiv Tsunami clan at saturn ?

And why the hell ND killed my clanless Proto Noob at crycow ? My Proto Char had never attack anyone since he was born and as a Protopharma NooB he´s neutral to TG

Some Greetings and lets have Fun !
Flying Angel

btw: Sorry for my crazy broken english, i try my best all the time and i hope/mean i learned a lot at the last year, thx for this ;)

Magnazan
20-10-03, 17:26
Well atleast we didn't ninja them this time. Played to all the ppl there, and Hoer go and whine on the german forums where u make more sense.

slaughteruall
20-10-03, 17:32
yeah i logged on when we had just retaken jeriko back
(well i was the 3rd hacker). Then it was stormed by alot of TG not a good place to do primaries i tell you (since i logged off there the day before on my PPU that is). Also on a side note how can some of you play with your screen so dark? it could be the monitor here at work and the fact that you resized the pics. But hell it's pretty damn dark in some of those pics.

Slaughter

ezza
20-10-03, 17:37
a lot of those factions just dont want to allie them selves with either side in this war it seems(as BD a member CM and TG are both red faction so its all the same to BD some one to fight), you look at factions like biotech DRE next they dont have the numbers to fight on there own against the good TG clans like ND or pro, or whoever.

blackdragon rarely concern themselves with ops, and it looks as though some clans are falling apart anyway.

but them you look at proto and TS, both got reasons not to fight on either side, though in on LoDs side they have chosen there side, and i hope they stick with it.

then you look at Crahn(the faction im returning my monk to after so long away;) ) they have in the past helped TG, however, you have to look at the factions loyalties, although CS are allied with TG they are neutral with CM, now if a crahn clan gets involved with TG fighting mercs, they will become KOS around the base(its a fact it happened with my old FOC clan when they helped MiG against the mercs once)then i think Blind had one op before TG when on the rampage, what are blind ment to do KOS the TGo_O thats not gonna happen as some people value there allies it seems.

i can understand if TG done it to get the juices going on the server again and well done to them, maybe it needed a good old fashioned kick up the ass.

however one way of looking at it, if you cant take the ops back off TG then perhaps we(non TG factions)dont deserve them.

the people who own them should be able to defend them, beat the enemy for them, not just wait till its low server count time and ninja em back, people bitch that TG own the map, well maybe if you didnt take the easy way and just sit back then you would perhaps see a diffrent story.

perhaps not, they still have the majority of the Good PvPers, but untill the City factions start acting like TG are there enemy then TG will rule the server.

anyway what do i care im heading back to crahn and crahn care about themselves:p

Edit@ slaugther, the monitors in my work suck making all the pics dark, best looking at them at home on decent equipment rather than this ancient machine iam using right now

Sigma
20-10-03, 18:08
Originally posted by Magnazan
Well atleast we didn't ninja them this time. Played to all the ppl there, and Hoer go and whine on the german forums where u make more sense.

he doesn't makes any sense there either :wtf:

:D

slaughteruall
20-10-03, 18:25
Edit@ slaugther, the monitors in my work suck making all the pics dark, best looking at them at home on decent equipment rather than this ancient machine iam using right now

Yeah thats what i figured these P2 450's arn't the best in the world but they get the job done here for what most people do. I'm usually on the server most of my day dual P3 733's. Still slower then i'm used to but oh well. Occasionly i have to use the P4 2.8 gig. I hate pentiums which is why i only run AMD's now adays.

Slaughter

CookieMonster
20-10-03, 19:46
Well I for one enjoyed it. Not had so much fun for ages.

Only thing that wound me up a bit but was funny in the end is that I crashed and when I logged back on was in the middle of the op surrounded by TG.

A quick stealth and a run to the traders let me pick a couple of TG off from behind enemy lines, until Rizzy and about 10 other TG found me that is :( . At least I died laffing :p

Selendor
20-10-03, 20:01
My hovertech kept me alive at an OP fight against TG - thats a rare thing lol. Was a funny fight, I loved the sparring that went on on the OOC chat channel before the pro-City forces attacked heheh.

A good point made above about it being hard to coordinate accross 3 or 4 factions with a large force. Communication is tricky. But I suppose this should be countered by the fact we have the greater numbers usually.

Clownst0pper
20-10-03, 20:02
this thread was good until you came into it hoernerice.

Rizzy, thats not a comment id expect from a New Dawn leader, Or maybe it is, lets keep this thread clean please.

Hoernerice knows what he wants to say, but struggles with English, give him a break.

Lets just leave it how it was - A good OP war..

With Mayhem Mike crowned the funniest, l337est tank on saturn. :p

Rizzy
20-10-03, 20:13
i wasn't insulting his ability to speak english. i was annoyed at how he specifically had some here to try and make this thread negative instead of just simply saying 'good fights' 'was great fun' etc like the rest of the people.

DigestiveBiscui
20-10-03, 20:19
..back to positives

anyone for sex?

Rizzy
20-10-03, 20:39
lmao at your avatar :p

sira
20-10-03, 21:10
"bringing back" life to saturn? lol...

whatever
just try to not to be so damn loud -
some dead don't want to be raised.

back to sleep

Sokaris
20-10-03, 23:15
Okay I hope I have the time here at work to post all that I wish to say in this thread..

I wanted badly last night when I got back on to come on the forums and make a huge post. It's main contents were to be a big kudos to TG..

Yes i'll admit sometimes they bother me and I know a lot of people hate them but they did yesterday what not many could do and they did it well and organised like you wouldn't believe.

I logged in yesterday ready to find something to do which isn't easy all the time. I am standing on a rooftop in plaza 2 just chillin when I see a guy below ranting about the world map and the faction setting. So I knew that morn that TG owned quite a bit of the land so I figured okay maybe he just noticing. So I check it out. Boom all yellow except one little green square at the top left. And of course the little blue biotech op (Hawkins). I was like wow that's fucking amazing. I wonder if anyone is trying to stop this.

So I jump into action and figure well let's have some fun with this. I know Rizzy loves nothing but a good fight so I figure if he wants one let's bring one to him. I dm a few people on in all clans I can find. Most are all afk or not responding. I get desperate. My clan LoD had only 5 members online. So I dm hoernerice and start talking asking if there was any way to lend a hand for some fun. Figuring if TG has taken that much land they don't need much help maybe it's CM that does. I grab a few stragglers from multiple clans and a few clan mates and we head to jankins. We get there and help in the first wave, the 2nd, the 3rd and here I am sitting there going this just gets messier and messier each rush. The side against TG was out of control with no leadership. So I figure now is a good time more of my clan mates were coming online let's see if we can break up this monotony and see how TG handles this.

So I gathered a small strike force and head to TH and then move out from there. Unfortunately a tt apu came with and he was getting attacked in TH so he killed a ppu even though we tried to get all to stop firing. Well whatever he makes it out and we get to gabanium. Take the op kill a few wandering TG's and move on.

Hoping to split the map up the middle we figure okay next we have emmerson then avenger. We get to emmerson and all is well. Only took too long and by the time we got the third hack in Rizzy shows up with a bunch of guys and we try to fight but they came in from nowhere and we couldn't hold ground. Most of us died I got away. We regroup in plaza our rush stopped. I find out that Simmons went down and that CM is still trying to hold their own.

Wew regroup and head to McPherson to take that op back for LoD. Didn't have a ppu well the one we did was the hacker so I was the pe healer lol which as you know isn't the best. So we lost but a ppu was on his way over he came got us all up again and we went at it with a bunch of ND for a lil while and lost again. Then most of the clan logged out.

Okay that's long yes but that was my day. And ya know what all anyone can say is I had a damn awesome day. I thank all the TG that brought that out. I think it was healthy for the server. I never intended a KoS or anything from what I did even the whole strike force team. All we wanted from it was to have some fun and participate.

CM you guys did a great job holding your own but the lack of leadership in the end is what hurt.

Rizzy made me laugh when at emmerson he took out a rocket launcher and shot it point blank at one of my guys and took him down one shot.. was funny as hell. We were all laughing at that one.

I hope this makes things a little more interesting.

Whiety Bulger
21-10-03, 01:04
lol when the mostly amercian TG's go to sleep the mostly german CM rehack the OP's thats how it always was and thats how it always will be on saturn.

FlyingAngel
21-10-03, 01:39
Originally posted by Whiety Bulger
lol when the mostly amercian TG's go to sleep the mostly german CM rehack the OP's thats how it always was and thats how it always will be on saturn.

When the mostly german go to spleep .. is between 6 and 12 o clock in the american evening ... and when the mostly americans go to bed ... the mostly germans had breakfast ... thats the problem of the time difference

MayhemMike
21-10-03, 05:39
ted by Clownst0pper
With Mayhem Mike crowned the funniest, l337est tank on saturn. :p

ahem to that brother.

mdares
21-10-03, 08:21
Originally posted by Morris
That last fight for Simmons was intense, even though I probably won the award for "Most Rezzed" :D Wish I had taken screenshots of the action, but staying alive (or trying to) against a constant barrage of HL and FA was keeping me busy enough :lol:

Kudos to the 1 TG who brought his tank (Cyrus the Virus? not sure). Haven't been to all that many OP fights yet but 15+ monks, a tank, and lil ol' me should have struck me as being more unusual than it did O_o

ta was meh... i just lommed my hc tank to mc and was tryign him out... my 0 slot dg pwnz :D i almost had ya'lls if u didnt para meh... then i fatalled... :(

but man that wus fun... lesson learned at simmons: ppus = dead mc tank :D

$tormbringer
21-10-03, 08:27
baaaaaaa

biggest fight on saturn and i am ill thats sooooo sad :/ i hate my life.... hey cm/tt hack your ops back so we can attack once again and then hopefully with meh :O

Rizzy
21-10-03, 09:26
Rizzy made me laugh when at emmerson he took out a rocket launcher and shot it point blank at one of my guys and took him down one shot.. was funny as hell. We were all laughing at that one.

It's my finishing move :p

djskum
21-10-03, 17:25
Fantastic fight! I was there the whole time and loved it! I was a bit gutted that we fell into TG's trap and moved to attack another (well defended) OP, we should have stayed where we were for a while. You wanted the whole map but TG couldn't get Jankins. Simply too many of us there. BBut hey lessons learn't.

But CM needs desperately to apoint a council of people that take charge in any given stratiegical situation. Too many peeps saying too many things. Very confusing! One voice for the English speakers and one voice for the German speakers, these guys would talk to eachother. The only way it can work.

But hats off to you TG guys, you had superior stratigie on the day and that really showed!

Hehe, I'll have you next time!

DjSKum

Whiety Bulger
21-10-03, 21:37
Rizzy is the best runner on saturn

Nathan
22-10-03, 19:57
lol now i have been off for a few days and back online again...what do i have to see?...i see pics of dead hawk that makes me cry :p ... anyway have been nice fights :D i missed you all :rolleyes:

greets hawk

Rizzy
22-10-03, 20:16
<3 nathan.

Nathan
22-10-03, 21:19
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
..back to positives

anyone for sex?

yeah biccy of course im with you :p *cough*

Nathan
23-10-03, 13:00