PDA

View Full Version : GenRep Exploit

Darth Slayer
19-10-03, 21:52
Well I quickly edited this thread before Nid dropps down on meh like a ton of bricks sorry.....:(
You can close thread now.....:)

Eddie
19-10-03, 21:54
That is known as *THE* GR exploit.

Last I heard, take a screenie of the person involved, and then mail it to exploits@neocron.com

That'll teach 'em.

Oh. And don't talk about exploits because that is a bannable offence too. Especially naming names and such.

Eddie

Oath
19-10-03, 21:58
MKay,

Darth, dude, pal:wtf: :wtf: 8| ,

The forums arent the place to post about exploits, and certainly not Stating the EXACT exploit:rolleyes: , i know the certain 'monk' your refering to though,

exploits@neocron.com if i remember righty, i probably dont:D , now, either gotter or the mighty i\i are gonna break your knuckles, heheh try droning like that MUAHAHUAUHA:lol: .

See you ingame buddy :p :p

RAWR

OZMO!!!!!!!11111

Darth Slayer
19-10-03, 22:08
OMFG Have edited my post damn I forgot about teh exploit thing.
I've fired of a email to the exploit address so hopefully something will be done about it.........:angel:

Oath
19-10-03, 22:13
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
OMFG Have edited my post damn I forgot about teh exploit thing.
I've fired of a email to the exploit address so hopefully something will be done about it.........:angel:

:D NID POWAH!!!!!111111111111111oneoenenoeno

And as for the address good luck heh OZMO!.

rob444
19-10-03, 22:13
A genrep exploit? What advantages did those exploiters get?

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-10-03, 22:19
Is it the one with the really lame APU who Toxics beams you to death when u have SI and cant fight back :rolleyes:

Oath
19-10-03, 22:23
No its not, and exploits arent allowed to be discussed here.

Dm me MUAHUAHAUHAUHAUHA <-------- jokes i'd Never do ANYTHING like that officer :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Darth Slayer
19-10-03, 22:35
Check your PM Oath my good and dear friend.....:cool:
And I've already edited my original post so I'm not going to tell anyone else about the exploit......:p

Ulle
19-10-03, 23:43
Closed as requested