PDA

View Full Version : I suppose it's a plea

LTA
19-10-03, 14:52
But pleeeasseee make tradeskilling more appealing for people, i look in plaza now i dont see much i see monks, few tanks and combat spies.
Please add somethings to make specilised constructors, ressers, barterers appealing for people to play i am tired of standing in the plaza for hours now waiting for a researcher or conster to appear.
I dunno the sorta things but thinks like good exp gain?
I know for one my dad on his second account would've stuck solid and capped his spies if he could level as a tradeskiller as he prefered the passive play (hardly speak and just enjoy the quieter neocron).
Maybe skill level should have some kinda barter effect on gels and substances (kinda like special customer loyalty bonus from crytons) ie at 160 gel; will be 45% cheaper than at 0 (quick figure for point).
Make the higher skill levels count?
Add Tradeskiller features to the city com, you know like a order system, the skiller can list his skills stocks etc and people can put in a order like ebuyer or something :P

Just a few but seriously i think tradeskillers are slowly going, or only appear as peoples alt chars because it's so boring to play