PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty - New 1st Person WWII

___T-X____
19-10-03, 10:05
Stumbled across this demo, and it is everything the reviews say. Very impressive, especially if your a fan of WWII games :)

Review (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000C6EB4/qid=1066549874/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/102-1025856-9064900?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846)

Download the Demo here (http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/129742.shtml)

*ph33r*
19-10-03, 12:13
Made a thread about this great game a few weeks ago, if you haven't heard of it I highly recommend you give it a look- fantastic WW2 shooter, runs extremely smoothly and the AI is magnificant.

RWAr! :D

Alex Mars
19-10-03, 12:14
Is it tactical or bunnyhopping shooter? How many hits to kill a player?

___T-X____
19-10-03, 14:08
Difficult to say from the Demo, the AI is very good, infact no, its the 'bollocks'...

Sorry Pheer i missed your thread bud, u can take the credit - its gonna be an ace multiplayer tho

=Chojin=
19-10-03, 14:14
I dunno about this game i downloaded the demo and played it once enjoyed it then uninstalled it, something just didnt sit right . Good but nothing special imo.

Ch0

icarium
19-10-03, 14:46
am a fileplanet member so have had demo a while now, is a very good game, well i enjoyed it anyway =)

*ph33r*
19-10-03, 14:50
Aye can't wait for it, it's being released in the UK November 7th I think... 2 days after my birthday, pwnage :D

Have one question though... will there be a D-Day beach storming type thing like in MoH:AA? If not oh well, theres always the Stalingrad level... man it looks awesome!

GIJ0e
19-10-03, 14:53
the demo i played starts out with you running across a field of dead cows under heavy machine gun fire (gun lighting effects r sweet) and the effect when you get a near miss with a shell is ace, you go all slomo ringing ears shell shocked type thing, tis cool

___T-X____
19-10-03, 16:14
I dunno about this game i downloaded the demo and played it once enjoyed it then uninstalled it, something just didnt sit right . Good but nothing special imo

its a great demo Chojin, but it not designed for your Pentium 2 machine with 16 meg of RAM

=Chojin=
19-10-03, 16:20
Originally posted by ___T-X____
its a great demo Chojin, but it not designed for your Pentium 2 machine with 16 meg of RAM

thx for the flame:rolleyes:

and i have more than an adaquate system to run this mediocre game imo. its all been done b4,
and the point of u createing this thread was for opinions, if not then why create a thread.
i just didnt like the game much. deal with it.

Ch0

___T-X____
19-10-03, 16:27
im just not used to games with this level of detail in a demo. The way u said u deleted it after a quick rendevous made it sound cheap.

Which is contrarary to the producers carefully selected devs...

=Chojin=
19-10-03, 16:35
What have the carefully selected devs got to do with MO of the game???

Ch0

Dont Mess
19-10-03, 16:37
Watch out dont turn this in 2 a flame coz then it woill get closed and then pple in it mite get banned. o yeh shit i got unbanned 20mins ago.:D

*sees a 7 day ban*

*plz dont ban me i love u KK*

___T-X____
19-10-03, 16:43
What have the carefully selected devs got to do with MO of the game???

Overall quality and production.

But you used the Demo like a whore, of course you got the job done *quickly*, then you just disregarded it...

RuButt
19-10-03, 16:47
"I dunno about this game i downloaded the demo and played it once enjoyed it then uninstalled it, something just didnt sit right . Good but nothing special imo."

and u flame him?

TX r u dumb?

he says that it was enjoyable, good, but not for him - so he uninstalled it...

And your defending it like ur third nipple or something!

u even insulted his comp....and that is very low, even for an extreme nerd like you :p

R.S.Savage
19-10-03, 16:47
Originally posted by Alex Mars
Is it tactical or bunnyhopping shooter? How many hits to kill a player?

lol...it ssingleplayer..AI dont bunnyhop

*ph33r*
19-10-03, 16:48
Nice thread we had about CoD once...

-_-

Oh and savage, the AI do infact bunnyhop... well through windows and over ledges that is,
not in the middle of the open CS style lol....

The AI is quite remarkable

Itth
19-10-03, 16:48
Originally posted by RuButt
"I dunno about this game i downloaded the demo and played it once enjoyed it then uninstalled it, something just didnt sit right . Good but nothing special imo."

and u flame him?

TX r u dumb?

he says that it was enjoyable, good, but not for him - so he uninstalled it...

And your defending it like ur third nipple or something!

u even insulted his comp....and that is very low, even for anextreme nerd like you :p

insulting ones comp is low... really low....

___T-X____
19-10-03, 16:50
yea, i leave myself open everytime i post - i got to stop posting...bad mood or no bad mood, ill hold my hands up and say i hit below the belt :/

=Chojin=
19-10-03, 16:53
Originally posted by ___T-X____
Overall quality and production.

But you used the Demo like a whore, of course you got the job done *quickly*, then you just disregarded it...

errr wtf are u on about i dont think your understanding what your saying, or what im saying for that matter.

i downloaded the demo, played it,thourght it was ok but nothing special and deleted it.... what do u want me to do keep it on my HDD collecting dust??? im not gonna keep something that i wont play. the way your talking makes u sound like u work for themo_O if u dont like my opinion dont flame me for haveing one and just accept that this game isnt going to appeal to every one.
and demos are ment to b treated like whores or is neocorn the only game uve ever bought and kept???

Ch0

___T-X____
19-10-03, 16:57
im pretty tasty at Mariokart on the SNES

greendonkeyuk
19-10-03, 20:35
ill kick your ass at mariokart!

Doc Holliday
19-10-03, 20:37
yay for donkey kong on mk. ghost valley or rainbow road ( on acid ) owns.

Lebowski
19-10-03, 22:35
The CoD Demo was cool. Certainly a vast improvement on the look and feel of MoH:AA (which was quite major when it hit the shelves).

My only concern is about the fact that Infinity Ward have put so much footage of the game up and out that there might not be any surprises left to it, which would be a pity.

Lebowski