PDA

View Full Version : Question about canceling account

BJB
19-10-03, 08:32
If I canceled my account, then re-subscribed later on...would my chars still be there?

naimex
19-10-03, 08:37
yes... it says that they delete after 3 months.. but i was gone 7 months (due to military service) and all my chars were still there.. but ur gonna miss the game a lot whilst gone.. TRUST ME !!!

BJB
19-10-03, 08:39
Yeah I might, but getting synched every 30 mins or less, no matter what, sucks..and I havent been wanting to play lately because of that. But Neocron is still the best mmorpg Ive played, dont get me wrong hehe, and Im guessing its because of how my whole internet/LAN is setup thats causing it...the synch I mean.

naimex
19-10-03, 08:42
just gotta get used to it.... after a while you get so used to it that when it starts to synch, just hit "escape" only takes 1 sec to log out that way and then 2 secs pressing the "resume" button and then your back in.... (helped me lots of time during op wars) :D

BJB
19-10-03, 08:44
If only it was that easy =( Everytime I get logged out, be it synch errors or on my own, I have to completely exit out of Neocron then restart it...so the resume button dosent do me much good. :(