PDA

View Full Version : erm, should I lom to droning to cap int/dex on my spy?

Shadow Dancer
19-10-03, 07:51
I hit 80 base dex. I tried pvping, lol it sux! I want to cap already so I can PvP as effectively as possible. But leveling is sooooo slow on my own. It's freaking hard(at least for me) to find a team nowadays. Pluto seems to be losing more people, wtf, or is it just me?

Anyways, what do you recommend? Will I cap faster if I lom to droning at this point, or stick with rifles? What to do what to do.......what do you suggest?

Shadow Dancer
19-10-03, 08:31
ugh, I don't think I can stomach anymore mindless leveling. When I remember the leveling I did for my apu from 80's to 100, I want to puke.

Don't know what to do. :(

KidWithStick
19-10-03, 09:28
well, with your spy you will lvl faster... but like you were just saying a few mins ago ingame, the SH blows balls... its really only good against monks...which is hlaf the server...but anywayyyyyyys

the locked GR made it so there is rarely a good team at CRP.

i took those days forgranted when i would GR to CRP and see a nice size team in the caves...shit, now im lucky if i can just get there.

Sefran
19-10-03, 09:56
Droning is fast but so is rifle , put all in poison + swamp caves + capped RoG and it all will go fast enough.

Ascension
19-10-03, 12:37
Well, Me n Shadow lvl'd at CRP a while got him some gr8 XP :)