PDA

View Full Version : Favorite RPG

Owain
19-10-03, 06:09
What's your favorite RPG?

Mine right now is Xenogears.

Though it really looks like Xenosaga may catch up to that.

Shujin
19-10-03, 06:12
my face, YES THATS RIGHT
my face is the most advanced RPG / MMORPG out there today, requires 5.2 Terrabytes, yes that is 5.2 TB!, 86 Gb DDRX( new spin on ram made by Kingston ) Ram , oh baby you know it, a extreme 32 Gb DDRX Ati Radeon 19300 LX+, and at least a 5 Thz AMD processor.

anyway,
i like chronotrigger for snes, and chronocross for ps

Det0x
19-10-03, 06:17
fallout

NS_CHROME54
19-10-03, 06:18
i also love both chronotrigger and fallout/fallout2 (tho FO2 was horribly buggy)

Alex Mars
19-10-03, 06:22
Fallout 1 & 2
Deus Ex

sparrowtm
19-10-03, 06:31
Nothing compares to Baldurs Gate II. Nothing. :)

*sighs*

/me is waiting for BG III, which will be crappy for sure if Bioware follows the trend of their newer games ...

NS_CHROME54
19-10-03, 06:45
Originally posted by sparrowtm
Nothing compares to Baldurs Gate II. Nothing. :)

*sighs*

/me is waiting for BG III, which will be crappy for sure if Bioware follows the trend of their newer games ...

huh? bioware has consistently shown the ability to put out totally kick ass games, even new ones. eg knights of the old republic, neverwinter knights. they won't deviate from something that works, they'll just make it better. and they're canadian :D.

Zokk
19-10-03, 06:57
Chrono Trigger! Best RPG ever. :D

Shadow Dancer
19-10-03, 07:01
Planescape Torment>all

There's no question about it.

lullysing
19-10-03, 07:08
Pen and Paper D&D.

Especially because i used to have chicks ( one with huge knockers) in my group, it was just pure innuendo all saturday long.

sparrowtm
19-10-03, 07:10
Originally posted by NS_CHROME54
huh? bioware has consistently shown the ability to put out totally kick ass games, even new ones. eg knights of the old republic, neverwinter knights. they won't deviate from something that works, they'll just make it better. and they're canadian :D.

Well, it's just my personal opinion. Technically, they have improved a lot yes. But many things I loved about Baldurs Gate I missed in Neverwinter Nights. Romances, dozens of plot-lines that are linked together, more than the standard bring-item-from-a-to-b-missions, etc. etc.

I didn't find these things in NWN. :confused:
Can't talk about KOTOR yet, though. Maybe I'm wrong there.

QuantumDelta
19-10-03, 07:39
....FreeSpace/2 Single Player (...It's more a story telling game than it is a flight sim imo ......but that might be because I find it no effort to beat the AI on any difficulty :| ), or Secret of Mana if you wanna force me into RPG.

Nothin beats SoM :|

CerealKiller
19-10-03, 07:48
You knew it was coming

Final Fantasy VII

Shujin
19-10-03, 07:50
freelancer is nice

Mattimeo
19-10-03, 07:52
Final Fantasy Tactics.

In depth story, amazing characters, great gameplay...

Followed closely by Chrono Trigger. I mean neck and neck. Like photo finish.

BJB
19-10-03, 08:12
Baulder's gate 2 is extremely tough...imo...although it might be because I suck at those kind of rpgs :p

Torteth
19-10-03, 09:03
Final Fantasy V

Other than that, Temple of Elemental Evil (released not so long ago) wasnt too bad... Pity about the level cap and the few bugs and exploits though... They just dont make em like they used to...

Alex The Great
19-10-03, 10:14
Fallout 1 & 2

Richard Adregen
19-10-03, 10:18
Chrono Trigger and Planescape torment... like 0.0000001 second difference at the finish. Those are both the ultimate games EVER made.

RA.

Breschau
19-10-03, 11:15
Originally posted by NS_CHROME54
NWN may have been one of the better ones for multiplayer, but the single player campaign/game kinda sucked (and totally sucked compared with BG2). If I recall most people who said that were told "that's not the point.. make your own kick ass campaign!".. which is nice if you like making campaigns, but not if you just wanted to play one. I also preferred the graphics in BG2, but possibly just cos my comp. struggled a little with NWN (and the detail was lower in NWN as a result).

I also remember reading an interview pre-release with one of the folks from bioware (forget who, could probably dig it up if I *really* had to) where they said they'd never be producing a single player rpg on the scale of BG2 again. I sincerely hope that doesn't turn out to be true.

Anyhow, my favourite rpgs would be tied between Planescape: Torment, Fallout 2 and Baldur's Gate 2.

Torment for the story and character development; Baldur's Gate I'm not sure why, but it was the one that enticed me to replay it the most (completed it a good 10-15 times now) - i think the epic storyline along with the highly entertaining characters; and Fallout 2 mostly for the atmosphere, but also the choice you had in what you did and how you did it (I'm led to believe you can complete the game without killing anyone besides siccing the soldiers/turrets on Mr Horrigan.. and I completed it without wielding a weapon (not saying I didn't kill lots and lots of people though ;))).

Deus Ex would come a close second, for similar reasons to Fallout 2. I'm just not so keen on the 1st person real time perspective in an RPG, so it loses marks slightly from personal preference there (even if they did it really well).

mdares
19-10-03, 11:26
BG2 is pwnage... i luv that game... played it from top to bottom like 3 times... (took me lotsa time :D)

like what was said, the story was much better than NWN...

SilentGravity
19-10-03, 11:28
Originally posted by Zokk
Chrono Trigger! Best RPG ever. :D

WRONG!

Fallout2 > Fallout > Chrono Trigger > Everything Else

You were close though ;)

FarSight
19-10-03, 11:29
Best CRPG imo (in no order):
DeusEx
Fallout 1&2
Planescape Torment
Elder Scrolls series: Arena, Daggerfall (Buggerfall :D), Morrowind + adons
Betryal at Krondor
Eye of Beholder 1&2 (3 sux)

superfresh
19-10-03, 11:47
I'm religious about NWN. Problem is it's only best in single player or with a group you know, since its so easy to dupe and modify items, etc. Great graphics, flawless & uncrashable engine, decent music which is rare in a game, extreme replayability (you can download & create quests), and I admit I'm a big fan of the original campaign. The expansion is solid, and there's already another on its way.

Plus theres SOOO many ways to develop a char. No cookie cutter styles for each class. I love NC but I think it suffers there. Theres really only one way to build each class at the moment, other than tradeskillers. I'm sure other players will have something to say about this, but, seriously. How many practical variations of the tank are there? Etc.

Lethys
19-10-03, 11:52
Deus Ex
Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 (no matter what anyone else says, I hated FF10)
Skies Of Arcadia
Morrowind

Necrosadistic
19-10-03, 11:59
How could everyone froget Morrowind and Daggerfall?

They are both amazing, totally freeform, unlike a lot of other rpg's. I dont't know why, but I found Baldur's gate 1&" extremely boring, with really primitive and childish dialogs between characters.

Fallout 1 & 2 are totally brilliant games, but without all that much replay value, especially the first one.

A game that I would advise all Fallout lovers to check out is Arcanum. It has some of the same designers, and some very original parts as well. You can even have construction skills in it! Its set in a steampunk world of magic and technology, with different races and specializations. Its also quite freeform, and has great replay value, as you have a different game depending on what you specialize in.

http://arcanum.sierra.com/

ElfinLord
19-10-03, 12:05
Final Fantasy IX is my favorite (although FF anything kicks ass, IMO).

I also enjoyed Legend of Dragoon on PlayStation.

ElfinLord

sparrowtm
19-10-03, 12:06
Originally posted by Necrosadistic

First, how could I forget Arcanum ! Played it for weeks ! :eek: I simply love the setting and freedom ...

But Morrowind ... I really tried to like it. I WANTED to like it. But wasn't able to ... the world is sterile, the characters have no personality, the freedom is extended to a point of unrealism (becoming head of a great house, leader of the assasins guild, thiefs guild, fighters guild and mage guild at one and the same time) and ... well, some other things I didn't like.

Oath
19-10-03, 12:17
Not sure wether you meant pen and paper or computer based.

PP rpg
Sla industries followed closely by adnd

Computer based
Final Fantasy 7
Baldurs gate 2
theres one microsoft made that i like but i cant rememebrits name.

Judge
19-10-03, 12:25
BG>NWN :D

Blatantly the NWN single player mission was rather pale in comparison to BG II's. The multiplayer was ok, but I hated the dumbed down 3rd Ed rules in NWN. Either go the whole way or don't do it at all :(

Rith
19-10-03, 12:27
Morrowind - flawed but still 10x better than anything else out there

Deus Ex - too linear but fantastic depth

Knights of the Old Republic - the best from bioware, even better than NVN

Tratos
19-10-03, 12:42
1) Knights of the old republic
2) Morrowind and the expansions :)
3) Final Fantasy 10
4) Final Fantasy 7

...in that order....

which reminds me i think i'll install morrowind again

~T

Zu (Pluto)
19-10-03, 12:46
In no particular order picking three at a time....

Pen & Paper:
SLA Industries (the setting, not those HORRIBLE rules)
Unknown Armies (worth reading even if you never play it)
Tribe 8 (if you ignore the more recent publications)

Computer:
The False Prophet (old, but I loved this one for it's story and world)
Ultima Underworld (again, oldie but goldie)
Balders Gate II (needs no introduction)

Computer Almost CRPGS (but which I consider to be another genre)
Outcast (when I finally got the bugger the work)
Deux Ex (can't wait for IW :))
System Shock (the first one)

Most disappointing CRPGs ever (that I actually played):
Lionheart (why?! why?! why?! don't try this - it's not worth the pain)
NWN (the word never-again springs)
Dungeon Seige (pretty, but there is a game here, right?)

Zu

Opar
19-10-03, 14:03
Final Fantasy VIII.

That storyline is minted.

Cliffraiser
19-10-03, 15:02
final fantasy VI

Kasumi
19-10-03, 15:04
right now its uh.. Final Fantasy X-2 and umm Xenogears/Xenosaga series.. :P

Whiety Bulger
19-10-03, 15:20
Call me crazy but FF2

Mighty Max
19-10-03, 15:22
Am i sick if i'd say Neocron?

Neocron!

Omnituens
19-10-03, 15:26
all the FF series bar IX (story was a bit shit)

my materia combos/spell junctioning techinques pwn j00.

Benjie
19-10-03, 16:43
I appriciate that everybody has there own taste.... But come on! DUNGEON MASTER on the stfm is by far the best rpg ever created! Even better than fallout pagan and daggerfall. Even though I love those games as much as you do.

Oh and Final Fantasy isn't a roleplaying game. Not unless you consider MERCS on the megadrive as a FPS. Or Mario as a pluming simulation game. Or sonic the hedgehog as a racing game.

KRIMINAL99
19-10-03, 17:39
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
....FreeSpace/2 Single Player (...It's more a story telling game than it is a flight sim imo ......but that might be because I find it no effort to beat the AI on any difficulty :| ), or Secret of Mana if you wanna force me into RPG.

Nothin beats SoM :|

Hell yeah that game rocked you could actually control what was going on more than select attack mode and friends could play with you.

Fallout 1 was good, but fallout 2 lost the atmosphere (although it did gain more and better items)
Wonder what 3 will be like. Or even fallout Online that would be awesome.

ichinin
19-10-03, 17:42
Originally posted by Mighty Max
Am i sick if i'd say Neocron?

Yes! :o)

just kidding.

I liked Fallout, played that for a few weeks until i finished it.. had a nice atmosphere. Got Morrowind in 2001, also got all expansions and did some mods for it.. i played that alot until ... summer 2003 = when i registered my neocron account.

Yes yes... Dungeon Master was cool. But you got to remember that that was back in the early 90's, why not mention Barts Tale series and Eye of the beholder 1,2 and 3? Not many remember those either.

As for Deus Ex; im just saying one thing; When Deus Ex 2 comes out, i wont be playing Neocron that much :o)

Judge
19-10-03, 18:42
Originally posted by Benjie
Oh and Final Fantasy isn't a roleplaying game. Not unless you consider MERCS on the megadrive as a FPS. Or Mario as a pluming simulation game. Or sonic the hedgehog as a racing game.

lol.... at the risk of being flamed I would have to agree with you benjie.... I always considered FF games as adventure games, rather than RPGs. But they were good Adventure games. :)

Mattimeo
19-10-03, 18:50
Originally posted by Whiety Bulger
Call me crazy but FF2

if you mean 2 for the SNES (as in 4 in japan) then that's my number 3. if it weren't for tactics it would still be my most favorite FF game of all time.

And if you want to get technical about it, almost every game is an RPG. you take on the role of some character and do stuff you wouldn't normally do.

Marx
19-10-03, 19:15
Fallout was much better than the second.

Fallout > all.

"I LIKE TEH DRAGONZ"

:rolleyes:

da_zero0
19-10-03, 19:28
my one are

fallout 2
deus ex
diablo 1
privateer : the darkening 2 ( rpg / freelance )
nwn
FF7
err cant remember the rest of all the good ones there some for sure :D

Omnituens
19-10-03, 20:57
Oh and Final Fantasy isn't a roleplaying game
depends on your vision of roleplay is.

If it is where you have to guide a character though a storyline, make them grow, then imo its a role playing game.

in NC we are not forced to commit to a storyline, yet it is still classed as a MMO RPG

using this as a base, we can conclude that any game where you can level up your character is a RPG. be it a FPS or free roaming.

however to make games more appealing, designers have to blur the lines between genres.

Resident Evil: Shooter, puzzle, role play?
Gran Turismo: Racing or Simulation?
MGS: Shooter, puzzle, role play or just 1 uber game?

how we define a game depends on how we play it.

Rade
19-10-03, 21:03
chrono trigger and planescape torment

*ph33r*
19-10-03, 21:05
Deus Ex for sure. Adored this game, shame I never really got into it, because back when it was released my PC struggled to run it smoothly... so it was uninstalled :(

Any good multiplayer mods out for DE? If so might reinstall it... ;)

Benjie
19-10-03, 21:46
Is planescape Torment any good?

I have it and kinda got into it a while back. Somthing put me off though, dunno what. Should I install it again? Whats so good about it? I got to this bit where I had to find some guy. I couldn't find him though he wasn't where he was supposed to be.

Are there any other city's in it?
Do you ever get to leave the city?

Thanks anybody who replies or dm's me.

Dribble Joy
19-10-03, 21:54
BGII

NWN sucked a bit.

I must admitt I really liked Icewind Dale. The setting and the cold, chilly feeling the game ahd was great. All the buttons were of blue and greeny stone textures and seasoned wood. Music was cool, haunting windy and somewhat mystical.
Then they made the sequel even better than the first. A dungeon crawl, but the best dungeon crawl EVER.

Deus Ex. In my opinion, possibly the best game ever.

Benjie
19-10-03, 21:57
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
BGII

NWN sucked a bit.

I must admitt I really liked Icewind Dale. The setting and the cold, chilly feeling the game ahd was great. All the buttons were of blue and greeny stone textures and seasoned wood. Music was cool, haunting windy and somewhat mystical.
Then they made the sequel even better than the first. A dungeon crawl, but the best dungeon crawl EVER.

Deus Ex. In my opinion, possibly the best game ever.
Thats what I thought but I am really getting into the editor. I also like some of the addons for it. There are so many fan made campaigns that are sooo good that it is still a game wirth having.

Now.... Icewind Dale. Good game, but oh my god! How crap was the sequal?

SamuraiPizzaCat
19-10-03, 21:58
Final Fantasy VII
Chrono Trigger
FF Tactics Advance (playin that while LOMing :p )
Neocron (duhhh)

Dribble Joy
19-10-03, 22:00
Bleh, I liked the sequel, hmmmm havn't played the first one for ages...... perhaps I'm wrong.
Plot wise niether were great, IWDII was a bit more straightforward. Big evil horde is gonna kill all the ten-towns, stop it. But the number of places you could go to, was mad, a big adventure.

Martin J. Schwiezer
19-10-03, 22:09
#1: Deus Ex
#2: System Shock
#3: System Shock 2

Rade
19-10-03, 22:11
Hah! I knew he would pass up on talking about system shock.
Sheesh I almost thought he was dead by now, either that or
someone stole his keyboard.

Darth Slayer
19-10-03, 22:12
Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer

OMFG he does read the forum boards yay......:D
Both Fallouts
All Baldurs Gate
Well anything from Bioware really.

Dribble Joy
19-10-03, 22:13
Teh great one graces us with his presence.

Erm.. forgot what I was going to say now... Bah.

Shujin
19-10-03, 22:14
Originally posted by Rade
someone stole his keyboard. he's on litterally almost every day. just because he doesnt talk much doesnt mean he doesnt read ;]

Dribble Joy
19-10-03, 22:15
someone stole his keyboard.
Perhaps his cat shat on it, so he needed to go and get some rubber gloves t protect his Rolex. And the corner shop was shut for a bit.

Rade
19-10-03, 22:17
Originally posted by Shujin
he's on litterally almost every day. just because he doesnt talk much doesnt mean he doesnt read ;]

Well, he used to be around and chat or comment on changes and
whatnot, I dont think he loves us anymore.

Benjie
19-10-03, 22:17
Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
Well obviously! Like we couldn't tell We can see the influence in your artwork. :)

Shujin
19-10-03, 22:21
Well, he used to be around and chat or comment on changes and
whatnot, I dont think he loves us anymore. add him to buddy list, u can see hes on every single day

reading and reading ;] might be reading , talking to devs, reading, talkin to devs ;]

Oath
19-10-03, 22:34
add him to buddy list, u can see hes on every single day

reading and reading ;] might be reading , talking to devs, reading, talkin to devs ;]

You forgot 2 things,

Wishing the community didnt bitch about such little things,
and,

despair.

heh poor MJS.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shujin
19-10-03, 22:35
Originally posted by Oath
You forgot 2 things,

Wishing the community didnt bitch about such little things,
and,

despair.

heh poor MJS.
:lol: :lol: :lol: well if they didnt bitch, you'd never know what people didnt like

and everyone despairs ;]

Oath
19-10-03, 22:39
well if they didnt bitch, you'd never know what people didnt like

and everyone despairs ;]

thats true.

Vid Gamer
19-10-03, 23:16
Final Fantasy VII: I consider this the best RPG ever. This is the game that made me like RPG's in the first place and I played it for months and months, even after I beat it. I can't wait for FFVII: Advent Children and hopefully some type of FFVII-2 in the future. Classic.

Xenogears: I never finished Xenogears, but I think I got pretty damn far, and the game while it was confusing, had one hell of a good story and fighting was diverse with fighting with people and the huge mechs.

PS: How did Xenogears end?

ReDim
19-10-03, 23:50
Pen & Paper RPGs
[list=1]
Star Wars RPG 2nd Ed. (D6 rules)
Vampire The Masuerade 1st & 2nd Ed.
ShadowRun
[/list=1]

Computer RPGs
[list=1]
The Eldar Scroll series (Arena, Daggerfall & Morrowind)
Eye Of The Beholder series (EOTB 1, 2 & 3)
the old Dragon Lance series (Champions of Krynn, Death Knights of Krynn & Dark Queen of Krynn(
[/list=1]

MMORPGs
[list=1]
Neocron
Anarchy Online
EverQuest
[/list=1]

Vid Gamer
19-10-03, 23:53
Crap! Totally forgot about the "other" type of RPG's. Morrowind would definetly be on that list.

MMORPG's include Neocron, Ragnarok Online, and SWG.

Benjie
20-10-03, 00:13
Anybody else remember Dungeon Master?

Jaggeh
20-10-03, 00:27
best RPG ever

Bloodwych on the amiga

best mmorpg ever
Ultima online - Pre facet split

Drake6k
20-10-03, 00:47
Final Fantasy VII - best game ever, period
Morrowind - you can do anything and exploration is almost endless

Lathuc
20-10-03, 00:53
arcanum ruled (can't play it anymore my cd isn't working :( )
neocron

i did play morrowind but never relly found a char type i liked so i never finished it

Vid Gamer
20-10-03, 01:05
Originally posted by Lathuc
i did play morrowind but never relly found a char type i liked so i never finished it

Dude, if one of the pre-defined characters didn't fit your type, you could have made one that suited you. lol

sparrowtm
20-10-03, 01:43
Originally posted by ReDim
the old Dragon Lance series (Champions of Krynn, Death Knights of Krynn & Dark Queen of Krynn)

Oh, memories arise ... damn the draconians ! :)

StoneRayne
20-10-03, 01:47
Haha, can't believe I'm agreeing with arc, but yeah,
Planescape: Torment > all

LTA
20-10-03, 02:09
heh my list is to long but a few in no particular order

Deus Ex
Fallout 2
Baldurs Gate 1, Tosc, 2 SoA
Alundra
Suikoden 2
Vandal Hearts
FF 7, 10
Morrowind

Grandia (this is the best, 2 disks rammed solid with game)
Tenchu (i like the role of leet assassin :p )

Lathuc
20-10-03, 02:21
@ vid gamer i always did that eheh

Vid Gamer
20-10-03, 04:48
Originally posted by Lathuc
@ vid gamer i always did that eheh

And you still couldn't find something you liked?

What kinda character type do you like to play? o_O

Birkoff
20-10-03, 04:54
Table top DnD 3rd Ed
and
Deus Ex <-- Best game ever, not just RPG.

Whitestuff
20-10-03, 05:04
Final Fantasy VII Is my first love always and forever. NC is my drug right now though.......

Breschau
20-10-03, 08:16
Originally posted by Necrosadistic

They are both amazing, totally freeform, unlike a lot of other rpg's. I dont't know why, but I found Baldur's gate 1&" extremely boring, with really primitive and childish dialogs between characters.
Just goes to show how widely people's tastes can differ :)

I did't forget Morrowind, but unfortunately I found it to be the one that was extremely boring :/

I get the impression it's the type of game you either love or hate.

Arcanum on the other hand was pretty good. Had some major balance issues, but still good - esp. if you focussed on the roleplaying & theme/atmosphere side rather than the stats and levelling side.

Which brings me off your post to the older games like Dungeon Master (I got a 512k ram upgrade for christmas to be able to play this :D), Bard's Tale (first game I saw running on an amiga.. and after the ZX Spectrums sound effects the monks' chanting blew my 10 year old self away) and Bloodwych (2 players on one machine! omg!) - these were all great games. Classics. But for overall roleplaying experience, I'd not rank them up there with most modern titles. For the simple reason that they had very little story and even less meaningful interaction with characters. Dungeon Master and Bard's Tale had effectively none and Bloodwych's, although entertaining, was largely trivial (Telling a crab "Thou art a smelly bumblefoot" after selling him your short sword was about the extent of it.. ). So great games, precursors to things to come, but not much actual roleplaying or story. Otherwise I'd include Hired Guns in my previous choices :)

Benjie
20-10-03, 20:24
Originally posted by Jaggeh
best RPG ever

Bloodwych on the amiga

Bloodwhich. Wasn't that the first multiplayer RPG? Split screen if I remember.

@ Planescape Torment - I have it. I never got into it due to a brief FPS period where I dismissed all rpg games. Is it still good? Can you leave the city? Whats so great about it? I'm too damn lazy to install the game and find out for myself. :)

Ferabukoo
20-10-03, 20:28
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/lemon.gif

I LIKE THE RPG WHERE THE NAME IS STAR WARS GALAXIES

OH AND THIS FACE O MAN KIND LOOKS PURTY TASTEY

Shadow Dancer
20-10-03, 23:43
Is it still good?

Um yes.

Can you leave the city?

Yes.

Whats so great about it?

Gee I dunno, could it be the ultra fucking fantastic music? The amazing voice acting? The phenomenal plot? The in-depth dialogue and deep characters? The fact that it was the only game every to make me cry? The kick ass end boss? etc.............

Marx
20-10-03, 23:56
Fallout made me cry...

... with pride as I massacred the villages with my .223 pistol.

Benjie
20-10-03, 23:59
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
The fact that it was the only game every to make me cry?
I cried while playing halo. Nothing to do with the game, it's the damn soundtrack that did it. But then again I have been known to cry at advertisments on tv.

Now for a spin. Worsst sequals or highly rates games ever? I would have to say Icewind Dale II or marrowind. (ooh the contriversy!) I was extatic over the thought to a sequal to daggerfall. When I played marrowind I was like "wow omg! The graphics!! It's like Daggerfall with amazing graphics!!!" and then I found out it was NOTHING like daggerfall. They should not have called that game elder scrolls 3. It's nothing like an elderscrolls game. I don't even think it's a very good game, all you do is wander around and level your character. Leveling up sucks in it aswell, it's like UO. So unsatisfying.

Vid Gamer
21-10-03, 00:08
The closest I cam to crying for a video game was when Aeris died in FFVII. So unexpected. I didn't cry but I felt like complete shit afterward, especially that boss battle right after with the sad music and the CG of Cloud and Aeris in the water.

Shadow Dancer
21-10-03, 00:10
I was completely dissapointed with Icewind Dale II. I don't know how to explain it, but it just didn't have the "magic" of part I.

Lathuc
21-10-03, 00:21
@vid gamer im a really undesiding person hehe