PDA

View Full Version : Cyberpunk RPG why the soullight then!!!

cobrajay157
18-10-03, 22:51
I just got to say to remove this [ edited for violation of the forum rules - homophobic ]soul light shit im tired of losing soullight and with these neutral tangents shooting me and other [ edited ]allies and neutrals why bother playing neocron when it takes hour to do sl missions if i wanted to be a carebear i would play star wars galaxies. What we got to do play planetside look they dont got soul light u just press Esc click instant battle takes 1 minute to get into battle and u dont got [ edited again ] cops tring to kill u. What happen to ur good idea of neptune i was looking foward to that 1 year later never came out and im starting to think doy is never going to come out.Why did kk have to ruin something as golden as beta 4 that was the best ever what is going to come next *neocron takes a plunge when a virus got lose now the world of neocron is down to 5 people* and at this path thats what going to happen

Keiron
18-10-03, 22:53
While some of that was a bit of rant, I do aggre there needs to be some sort of aggresson tag. More then once I have lost loads of SL becouse CA's attack me and I'm forced to kill them or be killed.

mdares
18-10-03, 23:16
lol smokey... but i agree completely... remove SL plz... it is a detriment...

Mighty Max
18-10-03, 23:21
If you dont want to deal with -SL, let your enemies deal with it.

golden beta 4 ..... lol
is it just me that rememberes the f**kt*rds of b4? And the massive bugs?

The SL as it is now is the best in the whole history of NC.

mdares
18-10-03, 23:24
i dunno about B4 but one thing i see wrong here is when a neutral attacks u and u defend and kills him... u get a SL hit... i just dunt see how thats right... Maybe do a MUOnline thing where the aggressor gets a tag as keiron said and in that period of time if the one he attacks kills the attacker, then the defender doesnt lose SL; if the attacker succeeds, then the attacker losses SL.

Drake6k
19-10-03, 00:08
The extra items droped when you have bad SL is the only bad part. If it wasnt for that I'd have -99 SL all the time... I remember when it was fun to be red. I'd kill the Yo's guys that attacked me over and over again...

cobrajay157
19-10-03, 00:12
mdares thats one of things golden bout beta they did that if someone attacked u first and u kill them u didnt lose sl but if u attack them and kill them u lose sl

DartVader
19-10-03, 00:18
cobrajay, here are some characters for you: ".........,,,,,,,,,,,,"
Please use it and make your posts readable...

Scikar
19-10-03, 00:33
The drop rules should be the same regardless of SL.

greendonkeyuk
19-10-03, 01:29
Originally posted by Scikar
The drop rules should be the same regardless of SL.

I would love that. It would show a true test of good and evil players. however id prefer if the drops were increased to say two items on death or maybe 3, or perhaps 1 for allied factions (oops) 2 for neutral or 3 for enemy..... It would give the rewards to the pkers yes but then theres always the le chip. The only real problem i see is gr camping. any suggestions or thoughts?