PDA

View Full Version : make factionless a faction

LTA
18-10-03, 14:21
heh i am thinking maybe no loyalty to a faction as a faction.
Just a plain runner who dosen't work for anyone, the faction wont have rewards, hqs or bonuses or perks, you'll be neutral to all cept doy like.
I don't see why you have to work for someone, what if all the mindwashin from both sides failed?
Then faction membership should be made more rewarding, how about a wage? More rewards? Special stuff available to only the faction?
i dunno just tryin to explore ideas :D

Also i think ncpd needs to be a city admin faction symp instead of sl but if there weren't safezones then ca could prolly police themselevs but thats a whole different story.

Devils Thrill
18-10-03, 14:32
i think its your faction that provides you with your first apt and the belt and knife you start with, and the clothes off your back, so you wouldnt be able to start in the city or have any weapons ?

LTA
18-10-03, 14:37
Originally posted by Devils Thrill
i think its your faction that provides you with your first apt and the belt and knife you start with, and the clothes off your back, so you wouldnt be able to start in the city or have any weapons ?

You'd have your fists, they should put some kinda hole in the fence with a higher guard so you can "escape" mc5

You'd have to buy a wep and level a bit of cash, then escape mc5 instead of gr'in out :p

You'd have to earn cash to buy a level one apt.... you'd basically be starting without some early bottle feeding :p

ichinin
18-10-03, 15:15
I like the idea, it would mean a tougher start and harder to earn cash, but it's not impossible. It's almost like being anarchy breed (which i would like to be).

Also escaping MC5 with it's firemobs would make an intresting challenge, then trying to make your way to MB, TG, TH or NC.

(Actually, there is a way of getting outside the "fence" IIRC - but you cannot leave the zone, i tried this as a complete noob before anyone told me how the GR worked.)

El Barto
18-10-03, 15:20
Well then that wouldn't be any faction, I think you should start off as one of the factions there are atm. Then later on be kinda like your own faction if you wish, this wouldn't be a faction, but u'd be on ur own. So the sympathies with other factions will dictate who your enemies, neutrals and allies are. Having written all of that, I just thought that some people might make very faction their enemy, so they can PK every one with out losing SL, so on the other hand this probably wouldn't work.

LTA
18-10-03, 15:55
Originally posted by El Barto
Well then that wouldn't be any faction, I think you should start off as one of the factions there are atm. Then later on be kinda like your own faction if you wish, this wouldn't be a faction, but u'd be on ur own. So the sympathies with other factions will dictate who your enemies, neutrals and allies are. Having written all of that, I just thought that some people might make very faction their enemy, so they can PK every one with out losing SL, so on the other hand this probably wouldn't work.

but then everyone can pk them back without losing sl O_o

I said make it a faction because it would kinda be a faction just No Loyalties or something. For missions they gotta use other factions etc.
but it would be the kinda faction for those freelance reporters, people who trade information etc instead etc (some rp ideas heh).
I also think some factions should be merged to cut down

heh ahh well

KRIMINAL99
18-10-03, 17:04
nah they should make it AB and you are hostile to everyone :P

Judge
18-10-03, 17:25
Anarchy breed should be neutral to everyone.... because sometimes they help out people and sometimes they kill people..... you never know what is going to happen around an anarchy breed :p

Agnt
18-10-03, 18:30
I think faction relations should change. Now we have faction councellors and council. Why not make faction relations change, so if TG decides to be hostile with everyone and FA wants to ally with everyone, they are free to do it.

guywithnoears
18-10-03, 18:36
i think that's a great idea