PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze troops.

Agnt
18-10-03, 08:32
Do kamikaze troops even spawn anymore? i was trying to find one for 8 hours yesterday(Saturn) without luck.Im starting to beleve that kami troops are GM spawn only.

sparrowtm
18-10-03, 08:42
Lookie here. Statement from Callash. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77032&highlight=callash+kamikaze+spawn)

KidWithStick
18-10-03, 08:50
Kamikaze Soldiers seem to have disappeared

Strangely enough, the sightings of Kamikaze Soldiers in the Wastelands have drastically reduced to almost zero. While they were last seen spreading to the south and west, they seem to have disappeared somewhere in the region of the big mountain chain.

"This is not explainable", was stated by a CityAdmin Intelligence Officer. "Sattelite images confirm that far more Kamikaze Soldiers emerged from the Dome of York than the amount of killed ones. We have absolutely no idea where they went. Everyone is strongly advised to only travel the wastelands at maximum caution."

In other news, scientists discovered another strange chip implanted subdermal into the Kamikaze Soldiers. They are still working on discovering its purpose.

Barry Pepper, Neocronicle News

Agnt
18-10-03, 09:07
Great, once when i would really need the riflekami and ofcourse they take kami mobs away :( Nobody at saturn is even willing to treade me one. Incase someone is intrested, i can give you psi or pistol kami for riflekami at saturn.

wolfwood
18-10-03, 09:09
dont be dumb, why would they be gone?

KidWithStick
18-10-03, 09:15
Originally posted by wolfwood
dont be dumb, why would they be gone?

because they said they were?

im sure its part of a story line.... they said they were moving closer to the mountains...so im expecting to start seeing them more around TH... soon they might even be up by the NC gates

Agnt
18-10-03, 09:16
Uhh? Maby because nobody cant find them anymore. I sweeped the mountains like 8hours and only thing i found was hoverbots and bats.

gostly
18-10-03, 09:27
what are these kamikazee troops you speak of?...anyone have a picture or link somewhere...

•Super|\|ova•
18-10-03, 10:04
I bet they went either to Regant's Legacy or OZ Prison :p

Q`alooaith
18-10-03, 10:56
*look's at point's plotted on world map*

You know, they are easy to find...

They probably moved them toward MC5 or somthing..

Agnt
18-10-03, 11:08
Well, incase someone knows there those frigging kami troops are, please pm me and tell it... im tired of looking them.