PDA

View Full Version : YAY, I am unbanned and I got to say this.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
18-10-03, 02:18
execute "neocron"

module "login"

See dude with to much free time on his hands using kill self then ress himself with his alt, who is a ppu.... :wtf: (oh yeah kami chips, ya forgot about that, whatever)
Get into heavy fight with self proclaimed greatest PE on pluto...
Who uses, yes you guessed it, I like bs. (It's not like I have to deal with enough BS in real life, I have to deal with it in game? It is a nice title for a weapon though. )
Escape into sewers hoping he/she would follow. (buffs ran out way before that..)
Get ready and run out of sewers. Stuck in sync. Stealth wears off before sync (black sync screen)
Enter sewers.
Exit sewers. Sync.
Exit game.
Enter game.
Stuck in sync.
Relog.
Stealth, exit sewers. Stealth disables when I zone (Nothing shows up when I click for my belt, stealth screen effects still showing though.
Zone. Pull weapon, weapon makes noise but you can't see it. Can't see any of the weapon or psi items that would come up when you use them.
Exit game = Runtime error

End

I notice I did remember to cancel neocron account when PE PA was fully implemented. (Made a choice, if DoY doesn't come out before the end of this month I wouldn't renew account)

Since all these damn cool games are coming out, as well as having to work, goto school, have relationship, watch paint dry. I was able to justify my decision.

To the friends, and enemies I have made in this game.
I'll see you again when I see you.

To Rekktor, Thanks for paving the way and giving us all a great example of what not to do when implementing a trend breaking revolutionary game design, and maintaing said game.
I think you forgot the number 1 rule in video game design. K.I.S.S.

As you will notice. My post does not break any language rules. I have not said a single "bad" word. So I will leave you with this.

Run
Module "finger"

......................./´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/`...`/´¯¯`·¸
........../`/.../..../......./¨¯\
........(`(...´...´.... ¯~/`...`)
.........\.................`...../
..........`\`...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............

Judge
18-10-03, 02:23
lol that finger is classic.

anyway.... cya. Don't know who you are but bye anyway. Have a nice life :D

Shujin
18-10-03, 02:26
Originally posted by Judge
Don't know who you are but bye anyway. Have a nice life :D or lack thereof ;D!

joran420
18-10-03, 03:07
hmmmmmm leaving thread huh...well soz to see ya go...hope ya come back(and that finger is pretty sweet btw)

late

Gotterdammerung
18-10-03, 03:10
closed as per forum rules.