PDA

View Full Version : Fence off Cycrow from CRP?

Heavyporker
17-10-03, 18:43
So many people have come to rely on the CRP cave for intensive leveling in one of the less TG Guard infested chaos caves, that I consider it remiss to not at least suggest a good idea to keep CRP public and Cycrow relatively safe from attackers just jumping through CRP and taking 15 seconds to run over to Cycrow...

I propose, that KK puts up a fence between CRP and Cycrow where the southeast gap in the hills is, thereby affording Cycrow a delaying measure from attackers and enabling CRP to become public. (and yes, a section of fencing would be put up on the ledge leading from CRP to Cycrow, cutting that off as well).

The benefits of such has no drawbacks - Cycrow is still very accessible from the south and north - but at least the Cycrow owners will only have to defend from two directions instead of about three or four.

In a previous thread where I suggested the idea, one of the detractors who misread the idea ( I admit it wasn't as fully detailed as above) said that the firemobs wouldn't be accessible. They are, and besides, there are far more in the other sectors just surrounding CRP.

What do you guys think?

I'd still prefer that a GR be put up in the Desert Racetrack.

Scikar
17-10-03, 18:57
Or instead just teach people that CRP is not the only place in the world with mobs to hunt. :rolleyes:

Syntax-Error
17-10-03, 18:58
Nice idea. but how do u RP the fence been placed?

Heavyporker
17-10-03, 19:05
Simple - (GMs can put up fences on their own, so it wont strain KK to do it until patch time)

Make it so that the clan owner at that time has been under a graet deal of fire, and started up a NExT or DRE or FA contractor to help in constructing a fence between Cycrow and CRP at great cost.

BlackPrince
17-10-03, 19:09
As you pro-City folks always like to say: Get the fuck outta our home territory.

If we're getting kicked out of the city, do you honestly believe that you have a right to be allowed to level in TG's back yard unmolested?

If you say "yes" it just goes to show how hypocritical you are.

Archeus
17-10-03, 19:09
It should be up to the owners of the Output zone who can and cannot enter that zone and who can level safely there.

Currently CRP makes Cycrow a valid resource to own the OP. So I vote no.

QuantumDelta
17-10-03, 19:18
Originally posted by Scikar
Or instead just teach people that CRP is not the only place in the world with mobs to hunt. :rolleyes: I wish...
Rizzy, Myself, and several other of the people you'd think level there, hate caves and generally refuse to level there.

My only char that extensively leveled in Chaos Caves was Kenshin :p

Scikar
17-10-03, 19:43
Exactly. It's just typical now of this community to want everything to go their way with no real effort put in.

QuantumDelta
17-10-03, 19:45
Originally posted by Scikar
Exactly. It's just typical now of this community to want everything to go their way with no real effort put in.

This is a condition I am beginning to call "Neo-Strike."
Because Counter Cron didn't seem as good a name. :p

People Power level their asses off so they can be up and ready for PvP, and then just PvP...

Archeus
17-10-03, 19:55
The game is actually more fun if you don't power level. Well at least power level to level 20. After that any chance of dying is pure buzz.

QuantumDelta
17-10-03, 20:01
Originally posted by Archeus
The game is actually more fun if you don't power level. Well at least power level to level 20. After that any chance of dying is pure buzz. That's why QD (my first char/PE) took 3 months to cap :)

edit;
3months of highly active playing mind you o_O