PDA

View Full Version : Tank with Libby and CS?

Lorcin
17-10-03, 15:54
Hi

Is it possible? If so would it be any good - like could he cap a libby?

I think with the right imps it is possible for him to draw a libby but would he be able to fire more then 2/min with it?

Also I take it with the complete lack of intellegence a Pain Easer/CS tank would be useless.

Thanks

Si

Thundra
17-10-03, 16:03
and pistol tank would jsut suc period as they need to sacrifice there agility. so if they want to use pistol and a CS then the psitol will b servearly gimped. if u want a close range weapon to chase em down with make y self a nice claw or summin and go melee with some of ya points. with the melee PA and melee buff i get +121 to melee and with my woping 3 points i have in it i got 124 melee and even with the PA on i still get about 165 hc or summin.

basicaly dont go pistols ona tank its pointless pretty much

[SP]Ostrich
17-10-03, 16:27
Why thank you thundra... however i think pistol tanks are ubber... you are not quite as fast, but hella more fun ^^.

Thundra
17-10-03, 17:47
tanks can be fun with pistols but i ment u wont be able to effectivly use both HC and Pistol to the max thats all. pure pistol an say melee migth be pretty funky for a while

Lorcin
17-10-03, 18:25
Hmmm maybe - except I REALLY hate melee tanks. Running around hit things like flies and getting in the way of EVERYONE's aim.

Personnely I think there should be no SL hit for killing a melee tank as 9/10 it's the tanks fault anyway.

Thundra
17-10-03, 18:27
lol true . melee and AoE tanks dont mix

Drake6k
17-10-03, 18:57
It takes 180 pc to cap the freq on a Liberator, tanks cant do that.
PEs can get better stats, SHELTER, and stealth. Tanks are worth playing because they have the Cursed Soul and its crazy damage.