View Full Version : Regants Lagacy: Psychos Warzone More Like!!!

Inquisitor
17-10-03, 14:12
Regants legacy (the sector it's in) is excellent for defense, only one way into the citadel, with water on either side of the path and to make it difficult to get in, there are these Regant Mutants armed with High-Tech weapons.

Can anyone tell me what kind of Regant mutants there are (both inside and outside the citadel)

What weapons each has?
How much damage they cause?
What Combat rank they are?
and any other relevant info

Thundra
17-10-03, 14:19
theres laods of 1 and 2 star mutants with plasma weapons and one kind uses a light saber.

one doesnt do a great deal of damage but the reason its had is u get about 50 attackin u at one time so its pretty mental if u go there. good laugh tho.

u cant get inside regents and u never have been able to

X452
17-10-03, 14:38
dont go there solo lol

i did and got raped bit time :)

Haxxor
17-10-03, 15:10
I took my tank there and killed a few by zoning in and out

Mobs are 50/50 * they drop same stuff as Launcher Cyclops nothing special. :angel:

Thundra
17-10-03, 15:31
legged it there solo right to regants and used a piller to hide and stuff. i was there for bout 30 mins with crap loot no much exp and servived by the skin of my teeth (was a tank btw). was fun tho

SorkZmok
17-10-03, 16:00
When those mutants first were around, they were spread all along the way to the (closed) entrance.

Some days ago i went there again and ALL OF EM were stuck in one small place on the road. I tried to get close enough to get a screenshot cause it looked so damn cool.

At first my framerate dropped down to 5, then i dropped dead when about 30 mutants started shooting me the same time. o_O

Now theres a nice 5 slot tl 3 heal lying around somewhere :(

Sanctus
17-10-03, 16:23
like it would save you should you succeed in picking it up

boneybob
17-10-03, 18:07
so whats inside the runins?

(read necronicel), any one been in their?

boneybob
17-10-03, 18:07

EDIT: i have no idea why it just created 2 replys, sorry 4 that! o_O

Thundra
17-10-03, 18:19
u cant get in regents its always been closed off

Archeus
17-10-03, 18:20
Originally posted by boneybob

Do a search for dark metal. Its pretty nice inside although I believe it is buggy and empty. Also you can't escape so GMs send people who have been bad there.

WithSlitWrists
17-10-03, 19:09
you were able to get in there sometime back in beta...it looks like a really big cave with pillars in it and stuff. really grimy looking. the problem with it was that for some odd reason people were losing characters due to some endless synch. so they closed the area of since then and haven't reopened it.

QuantumDelta
17-10-03, 19:14
Regants Lagacy :lol:

It's a nice spot, imo... now that there's some reliable mid level spawning going on in the game if you have a PPU with you it's a great power leveling spot for anyone /2-/40 after which with/without ppu support you should be shooting anything except grims :p