PDA

View Full Version : gamespy forget cron O_o

Nexxy
17-10-03, 11:29
http://www.gamespy.com/amdmmog/week4/ o_O

BramTops
17-10-03, 11:44
maybe coz cron was launcher before 2003? I took a quick scan of the article - looks like it is about the mmorpg releases of *this* year....

Nexxy
17-10-03, 11:45
oh i see......

thats why it has everquest in there...and endless age

Kasumi
17-10-03, 12:36
LOL ALOT oF MMORPG arent on there just to let you know :)

Tank!
17-10-03, 13:02
Too many are'nt mentioned... guess youc an't rely on GameSpy now to publish good content anymore. Those articles are total garbage.

-FN-
17-10-03, 13:41
So let them know (http://www.gamespy.com/feedback/) they missed the best MMORPG :p

I did :D

Spy<VS>Spy
17-10-03, 14:56
Mark Asher has to be the most blatently paid off game reviewer i have seen. so i wouldnt worry about the lack of neocron review...quite frankly KK has treated the genral community like so much crap chances are good that if they DID stop in to have a look they encountered a few problems in some form of anouther and the ingame staff told them, "i'm busy, go away...support@helpdesk.com" and got some really dumb putz who traggicly cant do a damn thing while if he had mailed two hourse previosly before the goons shift started he could have gotten it taken care of in 5 minutes.

though it wouldnt take a brain surgen to see the great thing ins neocron, that are more over much more astounding gameplay wise then allot whats out there in my opinion...i'm starting to be more open however...i'm tired of the bugs...the bugs honostly, are beating my charactor to death, literaly.

but planet side? BEST MMPOG???
rumored to be in the 50,000-60,000 range, are probably a bit disappointing to SOE. It looks like the market for a fee-based shooter, even one as well-done as Planetside, isn't that large.

Well buddy, your the friggen few that think so. hey people...numbers dont lie...numbers created the atomic bomb and other obvois things in life...if your subcriber rate is low, and plumiting fast. read my lips, 'your game sucks!'

though i agree with him later on, PS is an 'impressive' game for what it delivers...but its underdone, half baked...and lets be honost again, released to early. for 2 weeks, PS can be impressive. if you have a good clan, maybe a month. but after that, me and nearly everyone i know pretty much said the same thing... 'this game doesnt make any sence at all.'

still, right again is why play PS when you can play other games just like it...for free? exp based play blows when all you DO in the PS world is capture a base...capture a base...look at stuff. no real exp i am convinced can be made any more.

i fired up ps again after leaving game for about 3 months...and for 2 weeks, i tried my best, i couldnt make one BAR of exp. level 14 from when i left. oh i could kill a max unit or something and a few people here and there. but all i could find where zerg fleets, and no one wanted to leave them...neither side got any exp either because you get zilch for hacking empty bases, and if two zerg fleets meet...the bigger zerg wins. then they have these tokens you have to carry around...bah...i not even going to get into it...even the squads that actually let me in...btw, 4 hours of sitting in sanctuary seem to be required to get a squad...all they want to do is continate lock...(meaning all your faction warp to that contenent, population lock it so the enemy cant defend it...)

and the point of that wuss combat is? for a game surronding big battles as its only redeeming feature, why does its gameplay wish you to avoid it when ever possible? beats me.

heh...the only game which gives me more grief then neocron is PS...not because it crashes...but because it makes my brain hurt why people are paying for this.

Progenitor
17-10-03, 16:04
Has anyone played Endless Ages?

Is it any good?

-p

reddog
17-10-03, 16:21
Maybe it isn't mentioned in the 2003 release as it has been released end 2002.