PDA

View Full Version : Hhhhhheeeeeeeeellllllllp

Devils Grace
17-10-03, 02:31
ok so i cancel ma acount kuz the credit card information was incorrect ( it had ma old CC ) so i want to renew by putting the new credit card

BUTTTTTTTT HOW

IM N00B CANT FUCKING FIND IT:mad:

Redburn
17-10-03, 02:57
Go to the Neocron main page, click on modify settings then click account info / edit account status, then enter your account name and password then scroll down below your account info there will be the three options for play time (one month, three month, six month) click on the one you want, from there it will ask for payment info as in how your going to pay for it and such...

Hope this helps

Devils Grace
17-10-03, 13:49
thx for ur help mate

lots of ppl told me the same

the prob is that i have no option to scrool down, therefore i aint got those payment options

it ends at logout

omfg

what the hell is wrong

they dont even reply to my emials asking for help

MisterP
17-10-03, 14:01
Is it not so you have to 'cancel' your account and then re-activate it or something??

Thats how someone took over a char a while back, by changin card details..?

Devils Grace
17-10-03, 14:07
i dont know about that

the problem is since i lost the email from worldpay kuz i had to format c : my computer i cant change ma paying info in world pay

so the only way is to cancel ur acount and reactivet it

i should get on ma acount info/edit acount status on neocron homepage under the adress 3 payment fees so i can choose one

same way like if someone cancel the acount for sometime and then come back

but i dont have those options

and the only way to steal an acount is knowing ur acount and password, dispite the credit card

sooo what the hell is wrong and no one besides few ppl give me an awser

kk dont even bother

all i get is the ticket que

MayhemMike
17-10-03, 14:10
o nos , Just give kk a bit i guess =O .

DIS
17-10-03, 15:05
Hiya devil matey :) email the accounts address and they will email u the link to re-register, worked for me as i had exactly the same problem :D

I think (but dont quote me on this) its accounts@neocron.com

Oh yeah, if u lost your world pay password i think it lets u make a new world pay account anyways---- see if this link here works for ya... https://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php

Also if it doesnt allow u to reactivate as the account is still active but awaiting payment, cancel the account then go and reactivate it... dunno if that will fuk u up if u started on thr 10 day free trial thingy though :(

Hope that helps matey.

Stigmata
17-10-03, 15:36
you need to update your CC details on worldpay's site not NC

Andy

Odin
17-10-03, 15:46
You can do it by cancelling and reactivating. However, if you cancel while your account is in payment default Worldpay tends to lock it down. Just email us at account@neocron.com though and we will kill the Worldpay portion and you can reactivate again at that point.