PDA

View Full Version : Re-skin PE PA

Ryleck
16-10-03, 23:39
Although it defenitely looks a bit better up clsoe than in the first released screenshot, I think it still needs a fix or 2.

Your opinions please

Kasumi
16-10-03, 23:43
hehe Its a battlesuit it doesnt need to be pretty ;) but if its just a reskin that would be nice.. maybe.. but at the moment i dont see anything wrong with it..

Vid Gamer
16-10-03, 23:46
The PE/Spy PA is horribly designed, sorry.

Why does KK insist that every single PA has to cover the entire body like some 1950 scuba suit? IMO, the only decent PA is the Tank PA and the Monk PA. Still, even the Tank PA is a little too bulky. Do you really think people would wear the PE PA in the year 2750? They should also make differ models depending on if you're a guy or a girl, making the girl models more slim maybe.

And let us color customize all PA's, too!

icarium
16-10-03, 23:50
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
The PE/Spy PA is horribly designed, sorry.

Why does KK insist that every single PA has to cover the entire body like some 1950 scuba suit? IMO, the only decent PA is the Tank PA and the Monk PA. Still, even the Tank PA is a little too bulky. Do you really think people would wear the PE PA in the year 2750? They should also make differ models depending on if you're a guy or a girl, making the girl models more slim maybe.

And let us color customize all PA's, too!

omg, the ARS design PA is by far the best looking pa. but i do agree we should be able to colour them whatever colour we want.

also the pe pa isnt that bad close up tbh, they also appear to have tweaked the legs so they dont look so odd. i think all the pa's are good, distinctive

Kasumi
16-10-03, 23:52
lol Vid Gamer yes i would think anyone would wear that armor in the year 2750 if it protected from plasma and stuff ;) and the reason it completely covers the whole body is because its a completely new model that replaces your character.. so they would have to do a seperate model for every different skin.. and would be nice if there were ones that were for a guy and girl.. ;) than again thats 2 more new models for each class..

Vid Gamer
16-10-03, 23:53
Yes, the ARS looks decent, too. Forgot about that. :D

StryfeX
17-10-03, 00:07
I think the PE PA needs an overhaul. As it is, it's uber fugly. Functional, but again, uber fugly. Did I mention it's uber fugly?

--Stryfe

Inchenzo
17-10-03, 00:27
I think the PE PA really needs a makeover, comparing to the other PA's it looks uninspired, it just doesn't fit in with the rest of the game, it looks empty

VetteroX
17-10-03, 00:34
the pe pa is fine, kk plz ignore this and work on this that MATTER like bugs and making DoY as good as it can be. If your so worried about being pretty dont wear it, thoes of us who want to wear a BATTLESUIT and wanna be more combat effective can wear it, simple as that.

Jest
17-10-03, 00:35
Originally posted by VetteroX
the pe pa is fine, kk plz ignore this and work on this that MATTER like bugs and making DoY as good as it can be. If your so worried about being pretty dont wear it, thoes of us who want to wear a BATTLESUIT and wanna be more combat effective can wear it, simple as that. I like looking pretty AND kicking ass. ;) And actually I don't mind the PE PA so much. The black color of the pistol PA 4 is cool.

StryfeX
17-10-03, 01:18
Originally posted by VetteroX
the pe pa is fine, kk plz ignore this and work on this that MATTER like bugs and making DoY as good as it can be. If your so worried about being pretty dont wear it, thoes of us who want to wear a BATTLESUIT and wanna be more combat effective can wear it, simple as that. Damnit. Just shut the hell up. All you want it for is so you can kill as many people as you possibly can. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]
Anyway. I don't care if I look pretty or not, as I'm going to wear it regardless. The thing looks awful though. I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't want to look like a gimp while wearing something that actually increases my combat effectiveness.

--Stryfe

•Super|\|ova•
17-10-03, 01:21
Get over it. Some ppl don't like the looks of spy pa and some do. Same thing on this one. People just have different opinions. I think the PE PA is decent.

StryfeX
17-10-03, 01:23
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Get over it. Some ppl don't like the looks of spy pa and some do. Same thing on this one. People just have different opinions. I think the PE PA is decent. Stats: Good.
Looks: Fugly.

:p

--Stryfe

•Super|\|ova•
17-10-03, 01:29
Originally posted by StryfeX
Stats: Good.
Looks: Fugly.

:p

--Stryfe

What I meant was: Just tell you opinion, no need for flaming.

StryfeX
17-10-03, 01:33
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
What I meant was: Just tell you opinion, no need for flaming. Eh, I suppose. I just get tired of Vet's "I like it therefore it needs no change because I am the Alpha and the Omega and my ego is approaching critical mass" posts.

--Stryfe

•Super|\|ova•
17-10-03, 01:35
Eh, I suppose. I just get tired of Vet's "I like it therefore it needs no change because I am the Alpha and the Omega and my ego is approaching critical mass" posts.

--Stryfe

Oh well. Here we go again. At leat I tried... *sigh*

*goes to sleep*

Cliffraiser
17-10-03, 01:41
yeh PE PA needs a redesign cuz it looks like a fucking walking tincan atm but ill nevertheless still wear it :P

Mattimeo
17-10-03, 01:43
Eh, I suppose. I just get tired of Vet's "I like it therefore it needs no change because I am the Alpha and the Omega and my ego is approaching critical mass" posts.

--Stryfe

Truest and funniest thing I've read on these forums to date.

and yes, it's the fugliest thing ever created in a game that I've seen. I can't play after I eat, seeing one might make me lose my meal...

Marx
17-10-03, 02:01
The PE PA would be better if it was flat grey as opposed to the metallic grey.

Its armor, you can wear it - but you don't have to. It serves a purpose.

Personally methinks that the 'Armor' is supposed to be something akin to EVP suits.

http://www.army-technology.com/contractor_images/remploy/remploy1.jpg

Only also providing armor and mechanical enhancement.

Edit - methinks it would be cool if they made areas where you take damage if you're not in a suit.

StryfeX
17-10-03, 02:07
Originally posted by Marx
Edit - methinks it would be cool if they made areas where you take damage if you're not in a suit. I think the wastelands should have always had background radiation that builds up higher the longer you're out there and does damage every 10 minutes according to how long you've been out there.

Similar to System Shock 2's method of radiation poisoning.

--Stryfe